Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Checking the line up

Junior Member(有D料到)

Checking the line up

When punting does anyone else walk into a shop and check the lineup, then if nothing is enticing you to part with your cash, then politely apologise and leave?

It's not often I have done this but I had a particularly grumpy response from 357 Riley.

Is it bad etiquette to do this? What do you guys think?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    It's your money. Your choice. I would walk out too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Not sure is the same guy his short nd skinny....That reception guy is an asshole there .
    I nearly knock him out when he stand by the door to block me from walking out.....his very aggressive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Not sure is the same guy his short nd skinny....That reception guy is an asshole there .
    I nearly knock him out when he stand by the door to block me from walking out.....his very aggressive.
    It was an older lady but she was pretty pushy and really rude about me leaving.
    The quality wasn't great but since then I did see a stunner outside having a cigarette. Pretty sure she works there based on her attire! That said, due to my previous experience I'm hesitant to go back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by alrobdutch View Post
    When punting does anyone else walk into a shop and check the lineup, then if nothing is enticing you to part with your cash, then politely apologise and leave?

It's not often I have done this but I had a particularly grumpy response from 357 Riley.

Some shops treat you like shit when you walk and even insult you. Never understood why but I don't go back there.

Eg's being 533 and Bonza Beauties.

They need to remember that we are paying a lot of coin for a punt and if we politely decline that is our prerogative and there will be another punter along shortly so why the fuss ?

I suppose you get to see their real side apart from the smiling receptionist bullshit.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    533 — they still have monkeys riding unicycles there?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Don't apologise, it is not your fault if they have dogs
    It is the right thing to do to walk if you are not interested, sends them a message to lift their game. You can pick up an old/ fat/ugly chick for free if you want to lower your standards, if you are going to pay you want something you can't pick up for free.
    Always be polite though.
    Sometimes a mama/papa will grab your arm or try to block your exit, just try pull away or walk around them.

I often panic looking at the lineup, and make a decision I immediately regret. Mostly I prefer places with websites and photos, where I can make a more measured judgement.
    Punting without a boat since 2001

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSeuss View Post
    I often panic looking at the lineup, and make a decision I immediately regret. Mostly I prefer places with websites and photos, where I can make a more measured judgement.
    I do the exactly the same. I've made some bad choices and some surprisingly good one!!! Guess that's the punting game though. I also tend to go to places with half decent photos up.

Hardly ever go FS these days and you don’t usually get a line up in a massage shop !

However, going way back to my earlier punting days, there was only one reason why I walked and I had a couple of excuses I often used:

Walking : No busty girls ? Well, that’s usually the only reason , if all fails, tits fucking can’t go too much wrong!

Excuses:

1. Do you have more busty girl ? No more, sorry!

And then if it was a Chinese shop, I would ask: do you have any Japanese or Korean Girls ?

2. If it was a Korean shop, I’ll ask: do you have any Chinese Girls ?

3. If it was an Asian shop and many choices. Do you have any Aussie girl?......... haha

Don’t stay if you weren’t very keen at all .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good advice Ahlungor. If there is a busty girl there I probably wouldn't walk actually!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. Never let them make you feel as though you owe them anything. There is no fee for entering a shop, you have no obligation to make a purchase. If they try to pressure you make you feel like you have to do something think about how you would feel if a shopkeeper at any other shop treated you that way.

Banned
    I never have an issue with line ups and where possible request line ups. If you're nervous or unsure just ask the receptionist for his/her recommendation or ask for particular girls to say hi again. Don't ask for the whole line up again just the girls that appealed to you. If the shop wants your business they will do it for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I generally punt earlier in the day... rarely at night time. So if I’m not happy with line-up I usually ask if there are any other girls. They nearly always say that there are more coming or that a girl is coming out soon.

I say: “cool will be back soon. Later today maybe.” Then... I’m outta there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I rarely have the problem where I choose a brothel, and I walk out afterwards
    choose a shop that has a lot of good choice, and its clear on this site where the good choices are

i had to respond to this thread,
    anyone who feels threatened by a middle aged woman when you leave without choosing, you need testicle enlargement surgery

as people say, its your money. just be polite and say 'i will come back after work'
    and no one is offended

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yes this is bad practice for the shops. Leaves a very bad impression. Happens a lot at Tp64, both 181 and 185 guildford shops, most of the campsie shops, dreamgirls 130 and vixens 271 with the younger female reception. Even David from 501/Warwick farm seems to be getting shitty these days as he doesn't have any slimmer younger girls (below 35) it seems.

Anyway, N5m/42, Midas, Romeo/Juliet, M8 and all the jap massage shops are all very polite still.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just go to places you can rely on, and when you know the staff, attitude is not an issue

Read in another forum of a similar incident, and the guy was followed down the street by two thugs whom came out of the shop after leaving and an attempted Tazing took place as he got into his car………Great Business Model
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree .
    Why felt bad of walking out if cant find a suitable girl.
    I use 2 scare walk out
    But many years of experience n punt nowadays I don't see the right 1 I walk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Some shops treat you like shit when you walk and even insult you. Never understood why but I don't go back there.

Eg's being 533 and Bonza Beauties.

They need to remember that we are paying a lot of coin for a punt and if we politely decline that is our prerogative and there will be another punter along shortly so why the fuss ?

I suppose you get to see their real side apart from the smiling receptionist bullshit.
    Ive never understood 533. Tried the place 4 fucking times and every single time regretted it. It pains me to see how they get away with their bullshit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast