Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaKC69 View Post
    Hi deep_explorer,

I'm currently looking at Bliss on Crown, Bodyrotic or Misty Massage for RnT work.
    Definitely Bodyrotic for RnT

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    I've been there twice since they opened as "A Touch More Class"
    Get it right dude, "A Touch more Arse"

Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    and all the girls that have introduced themselves to me have all been attractive. There have been maybe a couple of busty type girls but definitely when i've visited i haven't seen any girls that are ageing or showing cellulite.

Can you tell us which girls in particular that you've seen there that are ageing or that show cellulite???

I find it hard to believe that a fairly big well known caucasian brothel that charges up to $350 an hr would have in the words you've used "that most girls are either ageing and/or cellulite aflicted". If that was the case they would have no business and both times i've been there they have been either very busy or close to booked out and no girls available.
    Dude I have checked out your posts and you have the same posting style as some other questionable members, ie. you and your alter egos sound like a shill. You need to work on your credibility before you sprout more BS about the touch more arse girls not being old and large.

Note I have been there and sat next to them as they introduced themselves to me, I saw about 10 of them and except for one who was relatively young and slim (but ugly) they were old tired old lardy types, and only one did BBBJ as an extra. If you like big wobbly tummies and legs and CBJ then by all means go for it. I encourage all real punters to go there and check the lineup out for yourself, the shills can stay home since we all know what they will say, don't we Teddy bare

So there you have it, everyone go there and check out the linuep, I got nothin to hide, I want everyone to go there with their eyes wide open. Just remember the golden rule of punting: If in doubt, walk out! And the corollary: Beware of mutton dressed as lamb

BTW There is one black chick (Dee?) that looked hot on the video screen behind reeception, but she was busy, so she probably is good looking.

As for them not being able to stay in business if they have old fat chicks, don't forget they are just across the road from a pub so the beer glasses effect will certainly help them out in this regard. Lets face it attractive young caucs make alot more than what they charge at this place.

Banned
    Cunninglinguist
    What a sad sorry little ferret you are
    ED has ruined your joy for life and perception of womanhood
    Shill.....?.you’ve been reading too much third rate gangster pulp
    Some of the girls at the Touch also work at Liaisons
    So now you’re gonna tell us that that’s a dump too
    You’re very entertaining....Sad... but entertaining

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    You can learn alot about the character of someone when you see how they argue, for example when someone starts making personal attacks on the other person you know they have realised that they have already lost the argument and are trying to save face and garner support by making personal attacks, ie. they play the man not the ball. This type of arguing is common amongst low life, for example the poet troll used to do it all the time.

Banned
    Cunninglinguist
    Let’s take it back to the ball
    You make subjective Unsubstantiated assertions
    The purpose of the forum is to provide information....ergo everyone who has a favourite shop(s)/ girl(s) is a shill(your personal name calling )
    They are also a shill if they disagree with the world according to you
    Your credibility... Zero zip nada

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Jessica PM me too when you go private ascwelk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In for private as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    UPDATE: Thank you guys for those that have commented or PM me. After seeing recents comments i have decided to discontinue posting on this forum as it seems its not the right market i should be targeting based on my service rates.

You are still however welcome to PM me on this forum site as those that have already PM me there interest in my services i will contact at a later date with my details once i started up in Sydney.

I have returned to Melbourne as of yesterday as i have a solid two to three weeks work of private bookings secured and will look to return to Sydney thereafter.

Thanks again everyone and take care

Jess
    xxxooo

Banned
    Good Luck Jessica
    Sounds like you’ve got it sorted

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Also if you go to "quick Links" on the main menu bar, you can get a list of "Who's Online".

And a serious question now, why is the Board time (bottom of page) 15 minutes behind real time?
    I noticed the time only now. True... 15 min behind local time. May be the server is 15 min west of Sydney :-) Strathfield !!!
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    I noticed the time only now. True... 15 min behind local time. May be the server is 15 min west of Sydney :-) Strathfield !!!
    Me new too. Though some user name are familiar here as well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123