Junior Member(有D料到)

Selina - A High School Girl

Person's Name : Selina

Establishment : 227 Broadway

Date of Visit : June 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 9 PM

Rates : $125 for 1 hr

Size/shape : petite, A cup but nice ass. Usually I won't settle with lower than C but she is an exception

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian

Services Provided : HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes Yes Yes and fucking Yes.

My experience/comments :

After I found out Daisy had left 227 Broadway, I was sad. I planned everything so I could see another Aussie girl because the last Aussie girl who left me hanging was Stella. However, I need to stop living in the past and move on. Another Aussie girl named Selina popped up at 227 Broadway and I had to take my chance. Settled the booking and the usual procedures with Alice.

Upon arrival, Alice introduced me to the girl. She is cute but yet sexy at the same time. She looks like Black Widow from the Avengers. She led me into one of a room with a soft voice. She seduced me. There is something strange about this girl that attracted me which I could not explain

Into the room, I had the usual shower and when she came back, she started to undress. I peeked and saw those black sexy lingerie. I said to her:

"Well that's unusual"

She replied;

"Well, it's going to be your usual thing now"

I had to rushed through the shower and quickly dried myself and lied on the table.

Massage
    I picked soft massage because I know generally, she won't be able to handle hard one. Massage is ok not the best but ffs nude massage is just great. My heart was beating fast because everything was turning me on. Her skin was soft and the touching feeling was sensational.

Part 2

Part 2 started at 25 minute mark, she started the usual body slide. Panties off and turned around, body slides again. She started to stroke my baby slow but steady. She wasn't trying to milk me out quickly. She was making me relaxed through the time. We tried different positions and settled with her lying beside me and both of us facing each other. The GFE at that stage was through the roof. She is like my gf. I told her that I wish I can take her home with me. I even wanted to extend but she was booked out for the night. 30 minutes of sucking, giggling and stroking and finally I needed to blow my load. After the session I felt joyed, finally I found my new girlfriend. 227 Broadway never disappoint me.

I have excluded some stuff out of the review because the girl did not wish me to post it publicly. However, I can assure you, she is a gem and hopefully will stay in the industry for long. Girls are fragile so please don't force them to do anything.

Shop Owner
    Thank for the review~
    She works here Mon & Wed
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the same Selina from a while back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahah. That was my question too!

Last Selina was very petite. Like a size4.
    Roster says size5 but the height and other stats seem about right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One difference is the height. I'm pretty sure I remember last year's Selina being 155cm, not 158cm.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    One difference is the height. I'm pretty sure I remember last year's Selina being 155cm, not 158cm.
    Haha good memory~ Yeah is the same Selina, but she does get higher than before, at least 157cm.

Same with German Stella, after 1-2 years she returned, she definitely from 168cm changed into 170cm, however she was 19 yrs old when she first started.
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Xxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Shop Owner
    Hi Exstar,

Sorry to hear but I am glad you have shared your genuine opinions. This is what the public forum is for, providing a fair and true assessment of your visit.

I’m trying to find out why your experience wasn’t as good as it should been. She was busy on the day and maybe she was tired after many non-stop jobs. Too many bookings makes it hard to maintain their standards especially with Western girls (we usually keep a certain amount of break time in between their jobs).

I will talk to her and explain what is required to improve. She is a nice gentle girl.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Alice

I (and everyone else here) appreciate your actions to respond to our feedback. Hope to see you again soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Thanks Alice

I (and everyone else here) appreciate your actions to respond to our feedback. Hope to see you again soon.
    Alice is a delight to deal with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From my review, I want to add a few things to it. She is not the best I have tried but it was worth the money from my perspective. As I have said from the review, sometimes the experiences will differ since it depends on a lot of factors. The touching part depends on the girl's discretion, from my experience, the more you visit the lady, the more you will get access to. She has had some bad experience in the past with some customers in relation to her booking times and hours etc. That's why she was being very cautious with her time and she explained it to me. At the end of the day, it's about the money that they have to work hard for unless you marry them. I hope she will get better soon because I know this shop has very high expectation and girls with less bookings won't survive in the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This must be the place I have been told about 227 Broadway. Think I must pay a visit to this place. Selina sound nice. Any other recommendation for this place??

Banned

Unattractive....?

In the real world we are not attracted to everyone
    All the money in the world would not enough to bonk the woman who lives across the road from me
    From time to time working ladies are put off by something a client has as a characteristic
    It’s a hard life these ladies have chosen to earn a few bucks
    Me:-First post but long time lurker