Thread: 19yo HARU: a SWEET, CUTE, INNOCENT teenager ... Made in Japan ...100% Certified Organic

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

19yo HARU: a SWEET, CUTE, INNOCENT teenager ... Made in Japan ...100% Certified Organic

Well girls don't come much younger or fresher than Haru
    Only 19yo and just arrived in Sydney from Japan on Sunday morning and Sunday night she is at 278 Club.
    She arrived with her friend Lilika who I saw straight after Haru and will do a separate AR for.
    Both girls started at 278 Club because Ginza is closed for 3 days.

LOOKS and BODY
    Haru is only 19yo and actually looks even younger - if she was wearing a school uniform she would look totally illegal.
    She is only 155cm tall and has very white skin and is quite curvy.
    She still has some baby fat on her which looks super cute.
    Nice set of C to D cup tits that look like they are still developing, a bit of baby fat on the tummy and hips and nice round chunky bum.
    Very cute round face - very sweet innocent natural girl next door look and super cute.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Haru has a little bit of experience in Japan, but has just arrived in Sydney and this is her first job here.
    She was shy and nervous as you would expect from a total newbie, but also very curious to explore new things and very keen to please me.
    She has a very sweet childish laugh and gets embarrassed very easlily, but she is also a horny girl and keen to learn and have fun and enjoy the pleasures of sex.
    Her English is very limited but we managed to communicate.

DFK and DATY
    Haru is quite shy so her kisses are very soft and gentle with just a little bit of DFK.
    She shaved her 19yo pussy especially for us Sydney punters and she really loves DATY.
    She tastes very fresh with just a little bit of sweetness and saltiness and spice - just like a cinamon doughnut
    The way she moans and wriggles and says stuff in Japanese and gets very horny and tries to resist having an orgasm and then finally lets go is very cute and sexy.

BBBJ
    Haru gives a very gentle and amateur BBBJ.
    I have had hundreds of better BBBJs but seeing this young girl with my cock in her mouth, and trying her best to please me, and her sweet innocent face looking up at me for approval was super fucking sexy.

FUCKING
    Haru is definitely not a PSE fuck; she is very genuine with no performing.
    She is a nice snug fit and we started off nice and slow and I gradually cranked up the intensity as she got more comfortable and more horny and soon enough we were having a great fuck and she was giving me those classic Japanese style moans and yelps and saying stuff in Japanese and having a great time and eventually having a nice little orgasm.

ROUND 2
    Haru was very blissful and relaxed after that and she snuggled up to me like a satisfied kitten resting her head on my chest and playing with my chest hair.
    I thought the session might just end like this but I really wanted to enjoy that sexy young body one more time so I guided her hand toward my 3/4 hard cock and she responded by giving it a stroke and then a lick and soon enough I was dommed up again and we had another nice fuck.

OVERALL
    Haru is so young and sweet and innocent and it was a special experience being with her for a brief hour.
    She is quite curvy and not fit and toned, but I find her youthful teenage body as sexy as fuck.
    Don't expect top skills and service or a top performance.
    You definitely won't get the top service you are used to from the other girls at 278 Club or Ginza
    She is young and raw and inexperienced and still learning and you have to accept that.
    I have had so many punts and I will probaly forget most of them but my hour with Haru was very special and unique; she will linger in my memory for a very long time.

UPDATE
    Haru is now at Ginza

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    awesome rooter
    is Haru fat or chubby? I like slim girls more and her photos look slim but you say she's quite curvy, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    awesome rooter
    is Haru fat or chubby? I like slim girls more and her photos look slim but you say she's quite curvy, please let me know.
    She’s definitely not fat. And she’s definitely not slim and toned.
    She is curvy with a bit of padding.
    I think it’s very cute and sexy, but if you like skinny slim toned girls then she won’t be your type.
    Lilika will be more your type as she is slim fit and toned and also more skilled and confident.
    Haru won’t suit punters who like skinny girls with experience top skills and top service.
    Haru is more for punters who like new young fresh amateur innocent teens.
    She is a guilty indulgence - I felt like a dirty old pervert with her and loved every second of it

Certainly sounds like a cutie~~ really should punt more on Japanese girls whenever I'm at either Ginza sites ~~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Haru is more for punters who like new young fresh amateur innocent teens.
    She is a guilty indulgence
    there is only one way for me to find out, I'll sacrifice myself to venture Haru and report back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    these reviews are special.
    cant really look at the other shops in the same way, service just does not compare

there is only one way for me to find out, I'll sacrifice myself to venture Haru and report back
    That’s the spirit bro.
    Once you’ve tried a nice soft curvy teenager you will never look at those skinny, hard bodied, gym girls ever again. Lol!

That’s the spirit bro.
    Once you’ve tried a nice soft curvy teenager you will never look at those skinny, hard bodied, gym girls ever again. Lol!
    Funny~ strangely I put myself in such a divided world. My ML is curvy, but the WLs I see tend to be skinnies/slims in preference. Watched Saki, and the movie made me curious about Japanese girls again, lol~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That’s the spirit bro.
    Haru, done! she's young with super soft body. Limited english but we still managed a nice conversation. tbh I still prefer slim fit toned girls more, Haru is not slim enough for me so next in my list are Lilika and J Yuka

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How are these girls compared to mayko?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Excelente Review. I am in love with J girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    Excelente Review. I am in love with J girls.
    Thanks bro, gotta love those J girls.
    She is at Ginza now if you plan to see her.

Haru, done! she's young with super soft body. Limited english but we still managed a nice conversation. tbh I still prefer slim fit toned girls more, Haru is not slim enough for me so next in my list are Lilika and J Yuka
    Nice one bro.
    Yeah I thought Haru might not be your type.
    You like girls super slim and fit and toned and Haru is definitely not that.
    I like the soft and curvy ones so I was in heaven with Haru
    Lilika, Yuna, and Yurika are more your type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow.. great AR.. I think I might need to try Haru too... I have the Japanese bug after Hazu at 42 last night... she is the best I ever had!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She hasnt been on roster for few days while lilika has. Is she on a break or needs more training or something

Quote Originally Posted by Superbear View Post
    She hasnt been on roster for few days while lilika has. Is she on a break or needs more training or something
    Hi bro, most likely on her period - that's the usual reason girls are off for a while.

So now there are 2 J girls called Haru and one called Hazu currently working in Sydney.
    Haru at Ginza
    Haru at 5 Star
    Hazu at No. 42.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So now there are 2 J girls called Haru and one called Hazu currently working in Sydney.
    Haru at Ginza
    Haru at 5 Star
    Hazu at No. 42.
    Is this a tactic from the shops? As soon as one becomes popular, have a new WL use the same/similar name to compete?

Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    Is this a tactic from the shops? As soon as one becomes popular, have a new WL use the same/similar name to compete?
    I don’t think so bro.
    I think it’s just a coincidence.
    It’s the “name of the month”
    Some names just keep coming up again and again : Coco, Cici, Momo, Bibi, Mimi, Nana etc.
    Shops like to use short and simple names everyone can easily pronounce.

Banned
    Haru at Ginza
    Haru at 5 Star
    Hazu at No. 42.
    And Haru, the Japanese goddess who works out of The Supper Club at the top of the Intercontinental.