Person's Name : annie

Establishment : Ginza club

Date of Visit : June 26, 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 310 Cleveland St, Surry Hills NSW 2010 (02 7901 3000)

Hours of Business : 10:30Am till late

Rates : $240 one hour

Size/shape : small build , beautiful facial features and nice taut body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK,BBBJ, Pussy slide and covered FS

Value for money/recommend? : Definately

My experience/comments : Paid a third visit to the lovely Annie given that she is so popular I was surprised that I could get a booking the same day, Annie was happy to see me and as usual with her she was in a bubbly and attentive mood

Into the room and I jumped in the shower and Annie quickly joined me and attentively washed my private bits and gave her pussy a good clean, and I kindly helped her clean her pussy and she was eating my mouth as we embraced in the shower.

Onto the bed and Annie laid on her stomach as I stood at the head of the bed and I gave her a nice neck massage which she really enjoyed and sort of had her legs apart as I worked my way down her back and massages her bum cheeks and she raised her bottom half up so that i could reach over and stroke her juicy young pussy, she liked this and then jumped up and put some music on and got me to lay down on my back and started a sensual cat bath and slowly made her way down to my sac and shaft and licked for a brief time and then took my dick into her mouth a little bit at a time and went deeper and deeper as she seemed to enjoy blowing me.

Annie then swung around into 69er position and stuck her pussy straight onto my face so I obliged by again licking and sucking her clit until she squeezed her legs around my head as she had a gentle orgasm, all the time and sucking away at me dick, but as she cum she did tighten her oral grip on my dick, not too hard but again I nearly shot my load in her mouth again,

After she settled down from her orgasm Annie turned around and was rubbing her now moist pussy all over my rigid diget as she did a body slide and was devouring my mouth, shit she is a good kisser and this was getting a little too heated so I got her to dress me up and she slid it straight in in cowgirl. As she slid up and down I could feel her pussy contracting around my dick and the sight of her happily riding me was proving too much as she kept looking into my eyes with her cute smile. Normally I do not cum in CG but this was all too much and I was too quickly blowing my tadpoles into the dom and Annie collapsed down on me again as she again planted some passionate kisses on me.

After I was completely spent Annie dismounted and cleaned me up and we just lay there for a few minutes embracing each other, She is like a wind up toy with the amount of energy that she puts into a session and although her english is shit her actions are near perfect. There is no doubt that I will see her again as she is one beautiful young lady with a great attitude and brilliant bedroom skills. What more can I say, she seems naive in one way but world wise in another. A truly lovely young lady who deserves to be treated respectfully by all who see her and she will take you to heaven and back