Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Orgasmic girls?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Girl cums from DATY and I cum at the end. Job done.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...c-fuck-machine
    👌

one of the women I see will after one or more orgasms (DATY) occasionally cum with some hard n fast mish

One session was almost 2 hours of near continuous daty and 6 orgasms of varying intensity, great fun for her and me , though tongue was tender for days

Mr Brothel creeper I for one am not second guessing your technique or stamina .. power to you and the women you meet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    The art of getting a woman to orgasm in my opinion is to get her to relax. If you charge in there and either try to fuck an orgasm out of her or DATY her aggressively then you will probably fail.

Girls appreciate gentle customers. Smile at them as they say hello, talk to them as you walk to the room with them, compliment them, hold their hand. In the room sit them down and talk to them for a couple of minutes, put them on your lap, kiss them, caress them, shower with them.

Once you have done all of this the girl will know that you are not just another wanker wham, bham thank you Ma'am customer and then she will relax. Take your time and make love to her. Kiss her, touch her erogenous zones to get her warmed up, stroke her skin, massage her softly. All of these things will help you get her to a state where she wants to make love to you and not just service you like a "normal" punter.

DATY is a slow build up. Girls like it gently and then you build up the tempo in tune with their bodies rhythms. You can feel what parts of their pussy they respond to the best by slowly exploring the hole, the lips, the clit, what part of the clit responds the best. Once you have found that sweet spot then try and concentrate on that as the girl rises to an orgasm.

That is what works for me. Oh and book them for one hour. Anything less is too short to make love to a girl.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    The art of getting a woman to orgasm in my opinion is to get her to relax. If you charge in there and either try to fuck an orgasm out of her or DATY her aggressively then you will probably fail.

Girls appreciate gentle customers. Smile at them as they say hello, talk to them as you walk to the room with them, compliment them, hold their hand. In the room sit them down and talk to them for a couple of minutes, put them on your lap, kiss them, caress them, shower with them.

Once you have done all of this the girl will know that you are not just another wanker wham, bham thank you Ma'am customer and then she will relax. Take your time and make love to her. Kiss her, touch her erogenous zones to get her warmed up, stroke her skin, massage her softly. All of these things will help you get her to a state where she wants to make love to you and not just service you like a "normal" punter.

DATY is a slow build up. Girls like it gently and then you build up the tempo in tune with their bodies rhythms. You can feel what parts of their pussy they respond to the best by slowly exploring the hole, the lips, the clit, what part of the clit responds the best. Once you have found that sweet spot then try and concentrate on that as the girl rises to an orgasm.

That is what works for me. Oh and book them for one hour. Anything less is too short to make love to a girl.
    Is there a like button

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Here is one that I couldn't get to orgasm

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-tease-service
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Here is one that I couldn't get to orgasm

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-tease-service
    That AR is pretty fuckin funny.
    "...in a mumsy way", hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    That AR is pretty fuckin funny.
    "...in a mumsy way", hahaha.
    I failed. No like......

My reputation is in tatters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

If you want the girl to orgasm, just make it all about her. Make her the centre of your universe and she will melt in your hands, and tongue!
    Plus don't be one of those wankers that say "I paid for her for 30min, I just wanted to blow and go... I don't want to pay for her to have an orgasm, that's not why I am there!!".
    Book her for an hour at least and give her the first half!! She will repay you manyfold in the last half!
    Lastly, gentleness and kindness really do pay off big time!!
    Remember that practice makes perfect!!!

BC
    Well spoken
    Shane

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    If you want the girl to orgasm, just make it all about her. Make her the centre of your universe and she will melt in your hands, and tongue!
    Plus don't be one of those wankers that say "I paid for her for 30min, I just wanted to blow and go... I don't want to pay for her to have an orgasm, that's not why I am there!!".
    Book her for an hour at least and give her the first half!! She will repay you manyfold in the last half!
    Lastly, gentleness and kindness really do pay off big time!!
    Remember that practice makes perfect!!!
    I totally agree that gentle makelove to a woman is the best in getting them over the line and you will be reward. The girl will remember you a long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    very good advice bc and a&l. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    BC
    Well spoken
    Shane
    Thanks Shane, you have the holy grail leading to many many orgasms. She is called Wendy and she works in your shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bc whats your guess of all women born, how many can have a true orgasm ? i had a gf who said she just couldnt have an orgasm, she had been married and divorced before and says she had tried a lot

Thanks Shane, you have the holy grail leading to many many orgasms. She is called Wendy and she works in your shop.
    The thread was opportune in view of our discussions the other day and your response together with RC was back
    on you treat the girls correctly and it will work for you. If you want to bang away for 30 minutes only , do not expect anything in return make the effort
    then it will be more than worthwhile
    shane

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    bc whats your guess of all women born, how many can have a true orgasm ? i had a gf who said she just couldnt have an orgasm, she had been married and divorced before and says she had tried a lot
    I am not the guru of all things orgasmic. For a married woman they may only have had a few partners and if those partners don't know how to get a girl to orgasm then the girl may not have learned how to apart from whacking herself off.

I met a girl recently who had good orgasms with me. Mimi at Taylor's Lidcombe. She had been married for 20 years before she became a WL and had never had an orgasm with her husband.

Just found a post I did last year on my favourite orgasming girls of 2017

As always, I have really enjoyed the orgasmic girls that I have seen. A special shout out to Angela at 203 Parramatta Road, Five Dock who orgasmed almost constantly for three hours, flooding the bed and my face in the process. Shirley at Taylor's Lidcombe, Kim at 12 Euston, Mimi at 10 Marsh Street and Weijiale at Desires, Brookvale. All girls that can bash out non stop orgasms for as long as you like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    im going to put a guess out there as research would take a while . my guess is 65% of women could orgasm if not fatigued and in the right hands. not sure what the official statistics are

Crazy Wendy and Monica orgasmic double at Paddo

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-sucking-feast

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the frankenstein session was a great read. 27 recruitment is great

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast