Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Orgasmic girls?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Orgasming Yoyo. Also called Lucky at 244 Paddo

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ry-naughty-PSE
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Jennifer dislikes cock, loves orgasms

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...tick-Rydalmere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am from the old school and my take on all this is the appreciation test. You appreciate her and she will appreciate you back. The more you put in the more you`ll get back. All creatures of the female persuasion need to be cared for. Even the ones we pay. I hope you learn and I hope you find what your looking for. It is a beautiful thing!!!

Julia big busty squirting orgasms

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ylors-Lidcombe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bc you need to set up a consultancy, linking punters to the best WLs in their suburbs.
    you have travelled up and down the highways, you know sydney backwards, you know brothel managers east and west, and you have accumulated an encyclopedia of knowledge.
    With the profits you can fund all the petrol your bike needs, and fund punting into your old age

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BC your post about your threesome with Wendy was actually what got me thinking about this again I completely agree about DATY. Yes, given enough time you can make almost any women cum this way. And 100% agree with you that it's about making them feel relaxed, comfortable, and being patient. (Although there are some that can't - no matter how much time you give it). But I'm like you - I will spend as long as it takes to get a woman there (a non WL partner). With a WL I sometimes go there, depending on the scenario.

But to be honest I find it much more arousing when a woman can cum from penetration. This is much rarer, and probably why I'm so obsessed with it - it's the unicorn of women!! And to me it shows that a woman have full control of their body and is in touch/at one with themselves to be able to just let it flow -and don't have any psychological hangup. There are women out there that can cum fast and easily - and it's an AMAZING thing!

I think my initial fascination with this started when I was seeing a girl who was just a machine with orgasms. She would cum from penetration every single time. She would actually be able to cum from gagging while giving me a blow job, with NO stimulation to herself. The gagging triggered something in her - part psychological, part physical. And it was real - it wasn't fake. I saw the earlier posts regarding fake orgasms. I like to think I can spot the real thing. I have no time for 'fake orgasms', a girl who does that is displaying the polar opposite character of what I'm looking for.

With the WL I mentioned in my OP (It was at Pennys Enmore. but this was probably 8+ yrs ago) - I think the reason it's seared into my mind was because she DID cum just from penetration and it was fast and hard (and again, yes it was real). And the way she said it was like it was surprising/overwhelming even to her. It was so god damn sexy.

I'm thinking this is probably very rare and I may never find it again - but I will keep punting and hoping

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast