Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Orgasmic girls?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Orgasmic girls?

Can anyone recommend WL's who cum/orgasm during sessions? I find it so damn sexy - shows that they get into it on all levels and that it's not just work.

I still will never forget the first time I experienced this from a WL purely from penetration - was doing her doggie style and it was only a few minutes before hearing "you're gonna make me cum" - was unexpected cause it was so soon, which is even more of a turn on. God she was hot. Unfortunately never saw her again - she left that shop.

Can anyone recommend some girls/shops where this exists?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That reminds me (relating to my post yesterday about legit shops with happy endings), of a time at a legit massage shop where the girl actually let me finger her until she came... but wouldn't finish me off. I found this both frustrating and incredibly hot at the same time, cause she got what she wanted... Cheeky girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't think you're ever going to truly get the answer you want. It's a job for the girls, and more often than not the girl she will fake an orgasm or tell you they orgasmed multiple times to make you feel like a champ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    agree with blade2000, it's a job for them, they may have orgasm when they were new to industry and early of day. But mostly (99%), the only thing you can get is fake orgasam and helpless moan

Banned
    To have a girl orgasm will depend on how much effort you are prepared to put in
    It’s not only a physical thing but a mind thing
    If a girl likes and trusts you you are more likely to get her over the line
    A lot of girls don’t like orgasming at work it takes too much out of them
    One girl took me three visits to achieve the big O
    A recent punt took me an hour of effort
    My neck and jaw were sore for a week
    But it was worth it to see the result
    The girls do remember

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only done this genuinely to 2 ML's, one by eating her out the other by fucking her (my current regular), the others i think were pretty much pretending

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is all depend on the girl and you. If the connection is good and the way you makelove to them the chance of big O is good. But you need an hour or more do it nicely. If you can bring them over the line you can see in their face and the body reaction.

The OP should be reading all of BC’s reviews and see any of the WLs that he just fucked as they ALL cum for BC every time - guaranteed!!

Easy answer ? Next question !

Banned
    Ahlungor
    A well in tune brother can tell if a girl if a girl is faking
    The moaning BS really annoys me
    I’ve asked a few girls to stop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes only bc can do it. We should learn for the grand master. In fact is true some wl told me how good he is in giving their the big O. I show them the review about them and is a accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    Ahlungor
    Mate, of course I know ........ lol

Asking which girl is more likely to cum during a FS session is the great unknown in punting isn’t it ? And the YMMV always apply too. Without knowing who and how and what and why of the OP, how could you mix and match ?

It’s hard enough to find a girl which A likes and B might like as well? And how could one guarantee or even suggest if one WL would cum for A and she would also cum for B as well ?

Mission impossible I’ll say.

Just read and laugh perhaps ??

BC where are you I know you have a firm view on this as we recently discussed at length
    Cheers

Shane

Banned
    Ahlungor
    The word is nebulous
    Takes into account all the unknowns

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    Ahlungor
    I would courteously disagree .. with the general proposition

It usually takes time to be attuned to the nuance and Rythyms of a woman’s orgasm.

Sure a well aligned ‘bros’, suggests he’s into the woman and spent time .. knowing her body and response.

Sure there are outliers in any sample group and I’ve been with women who clearly are enjoying their orgasm WL and civilian

But while there is theatrics and farce .. oh baby oh baby ... there are skilled performers who can fake a good orgasm at least a lot of the external cues.

I’ had one girlfriend , who clearly was able to fake a cracker of an orgasm when she wished and I remained forever bamboozled. Was her fave late night sleepy sex party trick .

I do though see a woman ( who works) and I am totally aware when she orgasms. Often Multiple orgasms. She is clearly enjoying herself. And has made it clear , it’s not with everybody in fact rarely does she orgasm at work

Also like other posters she is spent and tired which makes the shift harder .

However it has taken quite a long time to have this with this particular woman.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Become a regular, it will make a girl cum easier.
    That's y know I get use to 1 girl
    I tend to stick with her.

Banned
    Liminal
    What verbose pompous nonsense

Banned
    Ha !!

I’ll loan you my clown nose 😂😂😂

If I can borrow your shoes

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Try Wendy at 244 Paddington
    Very orgasmic.

I am confident that I can make almost any girl cum during a session and I would say that in 95% of my sessions I get the girl to cum.

A&L is also skilled at DATY and he gets orgasms most sessions out of the girls.

If I can't get a girl to orgasm I will put that in my AR.

I will leave it to all the trolls to say that I live in fantasy land etc, to me it's just a normal part of the punt. Girl cums from DATY and I cum at the end. Job done.

Good night.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...c-fuck-machine
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with those in the thread that say you have a better chance if you see a regular. At least there's a better chance for her to feel comfortable with you and for her to tell you the truth. Just like yourself, you'd find it hard to come with just any old girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Try this one for size Dorian.

Fresh punt just finished three hours ago so her legs will still be shaking.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...14#post1454914
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast