Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Orgasmic girls?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    By the way - thanks for your POSTS BC - i'm going to read through these reviews. Gold!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Which girls is the most orgasmic at 278.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Do you mean which girl at 278 can fake the best hehehe ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes just see which one can fake most.like ha ha ee ee ha ee

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    No such thing... WL can't orgasm because they're not allowed to... no way can they enjoy themselves with an hour of gentle kissing and caressing ... they just want to be slammed for 20 minutes of a 30 minute session as hard as you can to show them your "manliness"! After all, you're not paying them to actually enjoy themselves!! /sarcasm off....

Mate, any of the girls will have orgasms with you as long as you treat them right!! Take an hour and make the first third about her... get her worked up!! Get her so wet that you can feel her juices flowing onto your tongue!! Keep it gently but build up and I can guarantee that she will have her legs wrapped around your head so you can't escape!!
    THEN, kick back and enjoy the fruits of your labour!!!

I am no expert on things concerning a woman's orgasm but the girls that have spoke to me in the past almost unanimously say that while an orgasm from clitoral stimulation is good, an orgasm from penetration is much better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I am no expert on things concerning a woman's orgasm but the girls that have spoke to me in the past almost unanimously say that while an orgasm from clitoral stimulation is good, an orgasm from penetration is much better.
    Yea just throw some fingers in there brah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Yea just throw some fingers in there brah
    It surely works for some girls. My last girlfriend only wanted finger or two inside and she went crazy. If you tried stimulating her on the outside it didn't have the same effect.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It surely works for some girls. My last girlfriend only wanted finger or two inside and she went crazy. If you tried stimulating her on the outside it didn't have the same effect.
    Agreed fingers work great for me ^^

I have only ever made one ML cum during my session.

First time I did that just using one hand, a few fingers and she cum in around 10 min and my hand was like bugger off tired ! And I wasn’t sure if she did in fact cum or just an act - in return she gave me a great bbbj anyway so all good. And my hand was soaking wet !

So I went back to see her again just to make sure that I did achieve it for her and this time I convinced her to let me use both hands to give her a proper pussy massage and with some oil too. Man ! Did she cum violently for me or what, had never been so proud of my punting in RnT ........ haha ! Didn’t have a Dom on me that time, otherwise, she was a sure fuck that’s for sure !!

Banned
    You take the time
    Show you care
    Show some tenderness
    You will be rewarded

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you have the technique, it's more about how attracted the girl is to you, and whether she is in the mood.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Cuming is great, but not what I really look for. The best thing about sex for me is to make love with lover, not be able to cum. Feel him inside is better than cuming.
    You would love me then BC. We are made for each other. Even the same initials that we could carve into a tree.

BC loves BC.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting observation babycat. i have met a few women who said they couldnt have orgasm no matter what they try.
    I just couldnt understand how they enjoyed sex and honest if we both cant cum, for me it feels unfair :s

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodby View Post
    Interesting observation babycat. i have met a few women who said they couldnt have orgasm no matter what they try.
    I just couldnt understand how they enjoyed sex and honest if we both cant cum, for me it feels unfair :s
    They need to try someone else
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes BC I would be curious if you could make her cum. But shes taken now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dorian you like a woman who can cum with penetration. Is it that rare?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Cuming is great, but not what I really look for. The best thing about sex for me is to make love with lover, not be able to cum. Feel him inside is better than cuming.
    That lover was he the one who left you out there at Bondi ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That lover was he the one who left you out there at Bondi ?
    He’s my past already.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You’re being very unfair to BC. Have you forgotten that between punts, he’s the chair of some major retail group?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast