Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LANA - Unresponsive & Unenthusiastic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LANA - Unresponsive & Unenthusiastic

Hi guys - Aware that this is my first contribution to the forum but I have been visiting 42, 5 star and No5 for several years now thanks to the many informative reviews. Never felt the need to add a review til now (theres nothing I can add that many of you havent already covered) but as I keep facing the same probpem when I visit No5, in that when I let the management know when I have recieved sub par service, there is never really a solution offered, I feel the need to let you know of my experience.

Rock up to the shop - receptionist ushers me to a room and I view the line up. Only Orange really grabs my attention but shes already been booked. The receptionist kindly recommends Lana from the line up stating that she gives the best diamond service from the girls on offer. I usually have my Go to' s when it comes to service .. mainly Haru @ 42 and Helen @ 42. So im reluctant to gamble on someone I dont know or havent seen recommended.

Receptionist insists her diamond service is A+ so I decide to take a punt. Besides anyone else I was curious about only offered standard service.

Upside to Lana is she is prettier than her photos suggest. Great skin, lovely hair, great enhanced tits.
    On entering the room she was quite reserved, not very talkative.

I'm going to cut to the chase. While I understand everyone has their days and this may have been an off day for her - In the shower she basically just rinsed my dick off. There was nothing sensual or enthusiastic about it. Very cold and I knew this was going to be abit of a challenge. She wasnt rude at all - but you know when your WL is giving you that body language that they dont enjoy you touching them in certain places. There was no dfk - she tried moving my hands away when I fondled her breasts .. all those signs that let you know there are limitations to what she will let you do.

Im not one to force anybody to do something theyre not comfortable with. I proceeded with a very lack lustre session, busted my nut in doggy with 10 mins to spare in a 30 min session.

Dud sessions - they happen and its ok. I didnt really say much to Lana after the session but we parted ways courteously. As I was leaving I let the lady receptionist know that Lana did not provide the diamond service I had asked for. As Lana was in the hallway while we were talking, she asked Lana if this was true and she said I did not try to kiss her. Which is not true .. when I did she turned her face away. She also wiped her neck in disgust where I had kissed her before the sex started. That was pretty much the signal to let me know I needed to cum and leave.

In Irenes threads there is specific instruction by management to let punters know to let staff know when ladies dont perform the services we pay for. I informed them right away - and the response is pretty much ok sorry see you next time. I feel like a tight ass asking for my 20 dollars back as all i got was standard service. But no solution offered, no hey we'll make sure to take care of you next time. Just goodbye ( i could see the receptionist was genuinely sorry - but sorry isnt what I was after.)

I wont be going back to No5 for a while. 42 is definitely much better for service and selection, 278 and 5star are also consistently good. The rooms are alot better than they used to be but in my opinion this place is still on the lower end of the service scale.

I sincerely apologies for the experience happened on you, the time you visited us yesterday was the busiest time we usually confront. Lana was the first time been received the complaint since she joined our shop. We would definitely look great care of you on your next visit, and the discount will be offered at the same time as well!

-Sara

Banned
    Thanks for posting that honest review Thotzilla. We all benefit when we hear about the bullshit some girls dish up as “service”, and what some shops allow to occur under their name.

It’s also curious to see the standard lame response from N5 — “busy period”, “first complaint for this girl” and “we’ll look after you next time”.

Too little, and way too late.

Hope your next one is your best one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Starting to feel like we can look forward every week to a brand new member posting a negative review of M5 as their first and only post. Happened last week, now this week.

Is this just coincidence?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Starting to feel like we can look forward every week to a brand new member posting a negative review of M5 as their first and only post. Happened last week, now this week.

Is this just coincidence?
    Are you insinuating it is not genuine ?

Did you read the part where he said he had a few favorites at 42 buffalo, 5 M's sister shop?

Did you read the part where he spoke with the on-duty manager, therefore giving them every opportunity to remedy the situation ?

Did you also note the part where the management did not dispute any of his claims, and offered piss poor excuses that you could tell they only do that because he complained, not because they actually give a rats about his experience?

Not too sure why you still feel suspicious but it's kind of laughable to see them quick to criticise and accuse other shops of stealing girls when they got some much to learn about customer service from said shops!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5 marrickville at least responded to feedback online. many shops not just marrickville customer can get feeling of 'i have to cum then leave'
    if we paying $240+ for a service, either provide that service or charge standard service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    getting to the stage where customer fills out simple feedback form at end of punt (did you get bbbj, dfk, daty). WL is paid for diamond after the hour, if she actually has provided that service
    many shops have crap service but dont charge $240 for it
    5 marrickville hope is good shop going forward

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually, I think I read just fine. I don’t know if this is genuine but neither do you. Adding a bit of balance in what is written makes it appear genuine but doesn’t mitigate the intent of the post or maybe you just don’t have the subtlety to appreciate that.

If I see more reviews from the OP, including ones that are praiseworthy of girls at M5 or 42, I’ll apologise. After all, as you were so quick to point out, he has favourites at 42. Let’s see him identify and write reviews of them.

It seems to me that there is an underhanded campaign at the moment that is targeting these two shops.

Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Are you insinuating it is not genuine ?

Did you read the part where he said he had a few favorites at 42 buffalo, 5 M's sister shop?

Did you read the part where he spoke with the on-duty manager, therefore giving them every opportunity to remedy the situation ?

Did you also note the part where the management did not dispute any of his claims, and offered piss poor excuses that you could tell they only do that because he complained, not because they actually give a rats about his experience?

Not too sure why you still feel suspicious but it's kind of laughable to see them quick to criticise and accuse other shops of stealing girls when they got some much to learn about customer service from said shops!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Thanks for posting that honest review Thotzilla. We all benefit when we hear about the bullshit some girls dish up as “service”, and what some shops allow to occur under their name.

It’s also curious to see the standard lame response from N5 — “busy period”, “first complaint for this girl” and “we’ll look after you next time”.

Too little, and way too late.

Hope your next one is your best one.
    Yeah, I mean - its def not the first time that Ive had a bad experience there, this just happened to be bad enough for me to actually waste my time setting up a profile, type up everything that happened, and now even reply. ( I appreciate your reply tho).

What triggered me is that in one of No5's comments in a negative review of Irene - they specifically point out that if you say something they will fix the problem. Which is not the case. All in all I felt like Sara just needed to get her quota for the day and she didnt really care much how she did it. I usually try and trust the staff but I definitely left feeling ripped off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actually, I think I read just fine. I don’t know if this is genuine but neither do you. Adding a bit of balance in what is written makes it appear genuine but doesn’t mitigate the intent of the post or maybe you just don’t have the subtlety to appreciate that.

If I see more reviews from the OP, including ones that are praiseworthy of girls at M5 or 42, I’ll apologise. After all, as you were so quick to point out, he has favourites at 42. Let’s see him identify and write reviews of them.

It seems to me that there is an underhanded campaign at the moment that is targeting these two shops.
    Helen is amazing. You walk out of that session feeling like you just hooked up with your favourite booty call. Haru is probably my fav GFE. I had thr pleasure of tryig Cici before she went to Ginza .. also really good.

The real reason I went to no5 is to see taiwanese Bunny .. but she was a no show and is rarely on. What you know about Bunny coz she was one of my favs?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    5 marrickville at least responded to feedback online. many shops not just marrickville customer can get feeling of 'i have to cum then leave'
    if we paying $240+ for a service, either provide that service or charge standard service
    I go to M5 because its convenient and from time to time they do have some real good girls ... but most have seemed to move on .. even after the refurb.

Tbh I havent been to Ginza yet .. or paddington for that matter but really looking forward to the day I do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    I sincerely apologies for the experience happened on you, the time you visited us yesterday was the busiest time we usually confront. Lana was the first time been received the complaint since she joined our shop. We would definitely look great care of you on your next visit, and the discount will be offered at the same time as well!

-Sara
    Hey Sara no hard feelings .. I know your job has its shit side too. But seriously .. this is probably the 5th or 6th bad time. Too much already.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Test reply this is a test reply Test reply this is a test replyTest reply this is a test reply

Banned

I don’t know if you read as well as you think since he did in fact identify his faves at 42.

As I mentioned before it’s actually more than merely highlighting the different experiences he had.

He also went about it the right way - raising his complaints to the reception directly and his side of the story.

Then there’s the response post from N5M. Just re-read it and ask yourself if all those previous criticisms were fabricated, or were they pretty much a reflection of the inconsistency on services issues at this shop that was validated by this guy’s experience.

I guess at the end of the day, people are just going to believe what they want to believe.

Let’s face it, a shop will always going to have real gems and girls who are just coasting through. The good ones play the long term game and make sure their customers get what they pay for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For a purported lurker, you’ve become quite loquacious considering you joined two days ago. Positive reviews please?

Quote Originally Posted by Thotzilla View Post
    Test reply this is a test reply Test reply this is a test replyTest reply this is a test reply

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wrote “identify AND write reviews”. A grudging acknowledgement is not a review.

I look forward to his continuing positive contributions or perhaps he might disappear into the ether like the guy last week.

I am actually not trying to defend M5 or 42 here. I have a number of poor reviews of girls at the two shops on this forum but balancing that are some good reviews.

The issue here is one of fairness. There seems to be something quite underhanded at play here over the past few weeks with many very quick to jump onto the bandwagon.

It may well be that Mt Thotzilla is genuine and the fact that he joined two days ago specifically to write a negative review is entirely coincidental. Time will reveal all based on his future contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    I don’t know if you read as well as you think since he did in fact identify his faves at 42.

As I mentioned before it’s actually more than merely highlighting the different experiences he had.

He also went about it the right way - raising his complaints to the reception directly and his side of the story.

Then there’s the response post from N5M. Just re-read it and ask yourself if all those previous criticisms were fabricated, or were they pretty much a reflection of the inconsistency on services issues at this shop that was validated by this guy’s experience.

I guess at the end of the day, people are just going to believe what they want to believe.

Let’s face it, a shop will always going to have real gems and girls who are just coasting through. The good ones play the long term game and make sure their customers get what they pay for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess a lot of people just dont like to write review, some may like to keep it to themself but mayb this time he is really upset and want to Express himself on this forum to let the management know there is a issues dont just pretend you will fix it but should really address the issues.
    As all punter here said, paying 240 for diamond is not a cheap price and really if the girls want to early the money really need to show the effect at least pretend.
    I know the receptionist dont have must they can do but at least warn the girls about the complain if happen u will get suspended for a while this way they will learn.
    You want the quality n it will give u good reputation not quantity that will loss your reputation.

Banned
    I wrote “identify AND write reviews”. A grudging acknowledgement is not a review.

I look forward to his continuing positive contributions or perhaps he might disappear into the ether like the guy last week.

I am actually not trying to defend M5 or 42 here. I have a number of poor reviews of girls at the two shops on this forum but balancing that are some good reviews.

The issue here is one of fairness. There seems to be something quite underhanded at play here over the past few weeks with many very quick to jump onto the bandwagon.

It may well be that Mt Thotzilla is genuine and the fact that he joined two days ago specifically to write a negative review is entirely coincidental. Time will reveal all based on his future contributions.
    To each his own, although I do find your point about fairness is ironic given that somehow his lack of other reviews and the fact that he registered only two days ago made you question whether he is genuine, but the rest of the story, or the shop’s written response did not seem to matter to you.

I, for one, am glad people are posting negative reviews. They benefit other punters in warning them of poor performers and therefore potentially saving their $$$, and also help shops weed out the princesses. (if they want to, that is)

And I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cici

Quote Originally Posted by Thotzilla View Post
    Helen is amazing. You walk out of that session feeling like you just hooked up with your favourite booty call. Haru is probably my fav GFE. I had thr pleasure of tryig Cici before she went to Ginza .. also really good.

The real reason I went to no5 is to see taiwanese Bunny .. but she was a no show and is rarely on. What you know about Bunny coz she was one of my favs?
    Are you talking about Cici from 42 Gladesville? Where is she at now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not new to the forum .. have been lurking for years. Just never been annoyed enough to register and write. As for possitivr reviews .. I keep the good ones for myself - besides you guys do a good enough job already.

My feedback IS in the hopes that No5 improves. So far theyre just inconsistent. Until then why would I not just stick with what works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast