Hi guys - Aware that this is my first contribution to the forum but I have been visiting 42, 5 star and No5 for several years now thanks to the many informative reviews. Never felt the need to add a review til now (theres nothing I can add that many of you havent already covered) but as I keep facing the same probpem when I visit No5, in that when I let the management know when I have recieved sub par service, there is never really a solution offered, I feel the need to let you know of my experience.

Rock up to the shop - receptionist ushers me to a room and I view the line up. Only Orange really grabs my attention but shes already been booked. The receptionist kindly recommends Lana from the line up stating that she gives the best diamond service from the girls on offer. I usually have my Go to' s when it comes to service .. mainly Haru @ 42 and Helen @ 42. So im reluctant to gamble on someone I dont know or havent seen recommended.

Receptionist insists her diamond service is A+ so I decide to take a punt. Besides anyone else I was curious about only offered standard service.

Upside to Lana is she is prettier than her photos suggest. Great skin, lovely hair, great enhanced tits.
On entering the room she was quite reserved, not very talkative.

I'm going to cut to the chase. While I understand everyone has their days and this may have been an off day for her - In the shower she basically just rinsed my dick off. There was nothing sensual or enthusiastic about it. Very cold and I knew this was going to be abit of a challenge. She wasnt rude at all - but you know when your WL is giving you that body language that they dont enjoy you touching them in certain places. There was no dfk - she tried moving my hands away when I fondled her breasts .. all those signs that let you know there are limitations to what she will let you do.

Im not one to force anybody to do something theyre not comfortable with. I proceeded with a very lack lustre session, busted my nut in doggy with 10 mins to spare in a 30 min session.

Dud sessions - they happen and its ok. I didnt really say much to Lana after the session but we parted ways courteously. As I was leaving I let the lady receptionist know that Lana did not provide the diamond service I had asked for. As Lana was in the hallway while we were talking, she asked Lana if this was true and she said I did not try to kiss her. Which is not true .. when I did she turned her face away. She also wiped her neck in disgust where I had kissed her before the sex started. That was pretty much the signal to let me know I needed to cum and leave.

In Irenes threads there is specific instruction by management to let punters know to let staff know when ladies dont perform the services we pay for. I informed them right away - and the response is pretty much ok sorry see you next time. I feel like a tight ass asking for my 20 dollars back as all i got was standard service. But no solution offered, no hey we'll make sure to take care of you next time. Just goodbye ( i could see the receptionist was genuinely sorry - but sorry isnt what I was after.)

I wont be going back to No5 for a while. 42 is definitely much better for service and selection, 278 and 5star are also consistently good. The rooms are alot better than they used to be but in my opinion this place is still on the lower end of the service scale.