Thread: Greenslopes

Senior Member(無間使者)

Greenslopes

Well have been hearing about this old shop been redone.
    Used to be a retirement shop for old boilers, well decided to do a recon on it and yeah happy to report it has definetly changed for the better.
    It is at 647b Logan road, I think it is Heavenly Massage, just down from Smile, bus stop right at front door, however there is a back enterance. Phone is 0422 417 712. Saw 2 other girls there 7-7.5/10.
    The girl I had was 9/10 absolute stunner.
    Anyway into room, nice decor, she starts massage and I ask if she does nude, she says let me massage first, ok. The mirrors on the wall are there for a reason, every time she bent even the smallest amount her very tight arse cheeks were on show and she knew it, practised even.
    Anyway 15-20 minutes in I say, come on naked time and helped her undress, WOW, is the only description
    needed, fake boobs but a real nice job and soft.
    Then it started to go pear shaped, oh I am ticklish no can not touch there, grrr, played for a while and then she showed her skills, someone has taught her VERY well in how to play, tease and draw out the finish.
    More massage and a wipe down, full hour given, very pleasant girl.
    Has worked at another shop in Mt Gravatt.
    My normal is at Smile 5-6 doors toward the city, which is always great, this place is very clean, someone has thrown some bucks into it for better.
    There is more than enough boys go enjoy. $160 total hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe it's 627B and name is Natural massage and health therapies. Heavenly massage is across the road with older porkies. I think this is sister shop to Amazing mt gravatt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    I believe it's 627B and name is Natural massage and health therapies. Heavenly massage is across the road with older porkies. I think this is sister shop to Amazing mt gravatt.
    Thanks Thunder, you are correct, in address and name. It used to be old boilers here also, was how I found Smile, walking out after seeing what was on offer.
    Now , wow, nice clean shop with great looking girls, or what I had and saw

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hope they can keep up the standard then as that area terrible till u get to Sunshine 😀

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Which of them is relevant to the Amazing Mt Gravatt? The newly renovated shop?

Amazing at Mt Grvatt is truly amazing, I must say. Lots of HAB there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jackie can’t be happy about that since one of her ex girls !! most these shops have pop up are ex sunshine ladies !!! Ladies think must be easy to make good $$$ then like lmh or camphill which sale now for $15 grand can’t do and loose money
    Last edited by Brissypunter; 03-07-2018 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Aa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Jackie can’t be happy about that since one of her ex girls !! most these shops have pop up are ex sunshine ladies !!! Ladies think must be easy to make good $$$ then like lmh or camphill which sale now for $15 grand can’t do and loose money
    A group of 10 and 1.5k each. Fulfill ur wildest dream. Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    A group of 10 and 1.5k each. Fulfill ur wildest dream. Lol
    ....... Yeah i cant imagine what it would b like to own a shop. If u were a bloke how would u control yourself. BP is right this place is nice setup but bad location. The big name shops have discretion on their side as far as access goes and not in a suburban family street.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    ....... Yeah i cant imagine what it would b like to own a shop. If u were a bloke how would u control yourself. BP is right this place is nice setup but bad location. The big name shops have discretion on their side as far as access goes and not in a suburban family street.
    Ya, as summed up pretty well by Thorn about the choice of his shop location. He is going to go far. Thorn, recruit all the stars from LMH! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to see Allison for about 12 months before she started GTM @ that shop at 627 Logan Road....

Certainly had some great times in that shop with that young lady.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile

nice review mate. I used to see Hanna in this shop , would you mind to pm the name of the lady you see...
    Last edited by Waterice; 12-03-2020 at 10:10 PM. Reason: dont want to show the lady to public