Thread: Vanilla is Anything But Vanilla

Vanilla is Anything But Vanilla

After spending time with WWWWWWiskey a few weeks ago, I decided to splurge more often and do the occasion expensive punt when the right opportunity came about. I was lucky enough to receive some guidance from a sage or two and Vanilla of BlueMoon seemed to be the one.
    The booking process was relaxed, smooth and the logistics went like clockwork.
    When the apartment door opened I was greeted by a sweet smelling, smiling, sexy, small siren who is very easy on the eye. We went upstairs donation was finalized and we started to chat. Sowly we made our way to the shower, kissed a little..... god she smelt good, dried off and went to the bed where we kissed some more before this tiny girl showed she was not a vegetarian at all. She gave a good bbbj and responded to DATY with moans quivers and shakes.
    Time really does fly when you are having fun, and the time to engage had arrived.

Vanilla. who is Anything But Vanilla was under me, half my weight and half my age she was a sight to behold, we got into our rhythm and enjoyed each other as the pace increased... In those moments I really wanted to stay with her for a long time, just stuck in that moment, of course that was not going to happen but instead of pumping harder for the climax, I slowed it down and moved with more purpose inside her.... thrusting my cock up and forward inside her on the entry and moving it down for the withdrawl.... The orgasm that followed was something special (for me)... The next few moments are cloudy but we did end uo in the shower together... It felt good to feel close after no time. I commented on her map of Tassie which I thought had been shaped, she said that is natural, no trim or style... Another pice of beauty on the piece of beauty.

Speaking of Tassie, i think she is headed there soon. That means there will be at least 1 attractive human on that island.

The reason for my title is Vanilla is not just a spice, it can also mean plain, ordinary...unremarkable. This young lady is none of those...... I did just check to make sure Vanilla was a spice and found the following description.... which makes me think she is very Vanilla:
    "Vanilla is the second most expensive spice after saffron (I'd love to meet Saffron) because growing the vanilla seed pods is labor-intensive. (I enjoyed the labour) Despite the expense, vanilla is highly valued for its flavor, (she tastes great) described in The Book of Spices as "pure, spicy, and delicate" and its complex floral aroma depicted as a "peculiar bouquet""(Could not have put it better myself)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much was the splurge bro, and where is she at ?

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    How much was the splurge bro, and where is she at ?
    The cost for 1hr was 350, that's incall at a decent aptartment in the chinatown region.

Shop Owner
    Our sweet little girl VANILLA is backed!!

Starts from 8pm tonight and only stay for 1 week!!

Don't miss this lovely lady!!
    "To make a client happy,
    We have to provide a happy customer service
    Most importantly to give him a happy girl,
    To ensure that we always spending more time to take care and love our girls..."

So everytime you visit us would be a once in a BlueMoon experience

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Just a short term stay for a week she is one of our cutest in BlueMoon history!!

Shop Owner
    Its the last few days for vanilla...
    LAST CHANCE TO SEE THIS AMAZING GIRL!!
    "To make a client happy,
    We have to provide a happy customer service
    Most importantly to give him a happy girl,
    To ensure that we always spending more time to take care and love our girls..."

So everytime you visit us would be a once in a BlueMoon experience

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Only few days left and bookings are running out..!! Be quick