Thread: SARANG88 PYRMONT202 sexy pocket rocket EVITA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

SARANG88 PYRMONT202 sexy pocket rocket EVITA

Hello brothers! on my recent RnT adventure i ventured out to Pyrmont 202 again hoping to make a booking with Lora (one of my RnT favourites) but she was on holiday so Emma the manager recommended me another stunner of hers called EVITA from Taiwan and i happily obliged.

Arrived, small chit chat with emma and was shown EVITA, Taiwanese, long smooth black hair about 150cm petite but very toned and firm with an infectious smile and a bubbly personality. Needless to say, i was very happy with my recommendation based on first impressions so i paid for the hour.

Once we got inside the room, i handed her the extra $50 for extras if you know what i mean to avoid that awkward pause during the massage where she asks if i want extras and shit haha. I like the process to be as smooth as possibly can be. She was very happy when i handed her to $50, probably she now knows that for certain i want the extra haha as she continued to tell me that some customers come in and dont want the extras lol.......

Small chit chat as i rolled myself on to the massage bed for part 1. She has a very bubbly personality as she joked around as we conversed along with the occasion scrap of her fingers near my groin to tease me Her massage was on point applying pressure where it was required making sure no area was left untouched, attention to detail whilst at the same time making sure i wasn't bored by talking to me and you know the occasional teasing. Part 1 was excellent with a great build up leading up to part 2.

For part 2, she took off her skimpy school uniform to unveil a set of natural Bs, a firm and toned body and a bubbly ass that i would love to mount on and doggy the fuck outta her She jumped onto my back and applied oil for her sensual body slide, i could feel her nipples to get hard and they slid on my back hahaha. I was rock hard at this moment from all the teasing she'd been throwing at me so i asked to turn around to which she happily obliged. To her suprise my cock was already at maximum capacity in terms of hardness lol she slowly worked her hands around my ballsacks rubbing and tugging, eventually leading up to the mushroom tip, she turned around, got into a cowgirl position and began sensually tucking my little bro while i felt up her inner thighs from behind hehe. Didn't take long from there, needless to say as i blew my load she helped me clean up and as a added bonus, also offered to help me get dressed, really gave me that Girlfriend feeling hehe. When it was all done and dusted, we parted ways with a goodbye hug!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice AR. After reading it I feel like seeing her again I got a soft spot for her some how i don't know how to explain it maybe the way how we communicated in room is great But in a werid way
    I Agree big juicy ass for a Chinese !

Lol I swear this shop has the biggest bath room/shower in Sydney it's bloody huge !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice AR. After reading it I feel like seeing her again I got a soft spot for her some how i don't know how to explain it maybe the way how we communicated in room is great But in a werid way
    I Agree big juicy ass for a Chinese !

Lol I swear this shop has the biggest bath room/shower in Sydney it's bloody huge !!!
    Yup! her ass is definitely one of my favourites! too bad i cant slip my cock in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR, thanks for the solid recommendation once again! will report back soon