Thread: Jasmin @ No5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jasmin @ No5

Ok - So just to follow up on my experience with Lala earlier in the week and to hopefully put to rest the notion I'm a fake news administrator, I went back to No5 to say hi to Jasmin. True to her word Sara comp'd my visit - Thank you Sara, you're actually the first person to ever refund / exchange a visit. My opinion of Lana still stands tho. I wont revisit her.

I gotta say nice refurb. Like thank fuck .. Because the old spot was kinda gettin scary.

So Sara kindly shows me a Line up, I already knew who I wanted. Been meaning to experience Jasmin for a while. She pretty much is exactly my type of girl - because her face is covered in photos I was a little skeptical but in the flesh she's definitely going to be my go to for a while. Im sure she has her regulars .. but they about to make room for me now haha.

Im not going into detail with my experience with her. I believe some things dont need to be shared. If you see her already - hi five I like your taste in women. If you're trying to .. be nice - shes a keeper. But honestly - that ass had me shook .. It really was a candy shop of delights

Great experience overall. . The worst feeling you can have leaving an establishment is hustled. Thats how I felt last time - but in this instance Jasmin exceeded my expectations, and the managment were very sincere in fixing my previous issue.

While Im here - Thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum - Its been extremely helpful to me over the years. I appreciate all of your work and insights and humour. Haha.

This is probably the last time I'll post ( every man has a price tho) for a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Congratulations on the review and I owe you an apology.

Banned
    Well done to No.5 for showing how a business should look after its customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Both Patty and Jasmine on today, time to call 0417888123 to try double with those two amazing girls!!!
    Are they friends? Do they have chemistry together? Sounds like a dream

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She looks great in that photo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Careverga View Post
    Are they friends? Do they have chemistry together? Sounds like a dream
    Will let you know, I'll be trying to see both these beautiful girls sometime soon for a double unless Amona Returns this week or next week.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ConservativeGamer View Post
    Will let you know, I'll be trying to see both these beautiful girls sometime soon for a double unless Amona Returns this week or next week.

Did you go ahead with it Gamer? Keen to know how you went.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Careverga View Post
    Did you go ahead with it Gamer? Keen to know how you went.
    Haha yes, yes I did.

The review is somewhere, No5 use when either of the girls are on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

most erotic turn on of my life

I was with jasmin a few months ago. She blew my mind - and this moment is the hottest, most erotic moment i can ever remember experiencing.
    After all the foreplay and oral etc, we were about to start having sex in mish. Just as i entered her, she grabbed me by the throat, gave me an angry look where the look in her eyes made my head explode, and she said "now fuck me" in a ruthless, angry, demanding tone.

The words i just used to describe the throat grab, the look in her eyes and the tone of voice she used.....they might not do justice to that moment. I get it if y'all read that and think "wow, no big deal there".......HOWEVER - I honestly cannot think of appropriate words that can describe how in that 2 or 3 seconds, more adrenalin was pumping through my body than ever before.

Hi Thotzilla, thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with a memorable experience. Jasmin is an absolute sensation, and you are lucky to see her if you did not book. She is usually booked throughout her shift. Although the girls at N5M prefer do not show their face in pictures to preserve their anonymity, every photo of our ladies are genuine. Jasmin has a truly amazing ass. All of our ladies are young and beautiful and eager to please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always a lovely time with her

yoooohooooo ~ jasmine on roster today guys! Book now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if she is doing private jobs? Like last lockdown

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
    Does anyone know if she is doing private jobs? Like last lockdown
    We are in a lockdown, can't you do the right thing so we can out of it asap?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another one for after lock-down