Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G. Na the Korean sex bomb

Senior Member(無間使者)

G. Na the Korean sex bomb

Had an hour to burn today, with 278 closed, I hit up dreamgirls. Initially was going to see Sigurd as she’s a fuckin gun, had some good times with her, but thought fuck it, let’s take a punt and see the new girl G.Na. No reviews on her, so wasn’t setting my expectations too high.
    Wow just fuckin wow. She’s got to be one of the hottest chicks I’ve seen. Those photos are legit, and I’d say even better in the flesh. Definitely model material, beautiful/cute face, killer body. Not a huge bust, but comparable to Nana/sigrid. Fuckin sexy as fuck is all I can say really. You know the feeling when they open the door and your just hoping somthing decent is behind the door, my jaw almost hit the floor. Definitely a stunner.
    She went straight in for a hug/cuddle and some LFK. Little bit of light convo in between. She had a bit of a hard time understanding my full fledge Aussie accent, but we managed. I couldn’t keep my hands off her the minute we started. Both stripped off and into the shower. Nothing much in shower action, but didn’t bother me really. Don’t mind a cheeky bj in the shower to start, but I spose patience is a virtue. Hahahahaha.

Into the room after drying up, she jumps straight ontop of me, straddling me and into some DFK. Rubbing her sweet pussy against my thighs and occasional cock slide. After some intense DFK, she heads down south for some BBBJ. She gives more of a sensual, teasing BJ, not the PSE type. But she has excellent technique and the eye contact is just mind blowing. I could of just unloaded into her mouth right there. So hot seeing her looking at me right in the eyes while sucking my cock.

I eagerly tell her to spin around so I can return the favor. She is quite sensitive and responded intensely during DATY, and as usual I tested the grounds of the secondary love hole, and while a tad reluctant at first, once I had my tongue deep in her ass she was moaning so loud and begging for more. Such a delicious pussy and ass. Could of eaten it for hours.

After a good 20mins of this entree, into the main course. She has a very very tight pussy, so maybe a prob for well endowed bros. But she went slowly down and started to loosen up. Fuckin sensational it was. Fucked in a variety of positions, then ended up in missionary. One of my favorite positions in missionary is pushing both their legs to one side and closing their legs together. Sorta like sideways doggy. But the view of the sexy girl moaning and groaning and she’s a real active lover, was just too much for me, couldn’t hold back anymore and blew my load. I normally always CIM, but seeing this hot as fuck girl just pushed me over the line so easily, and that’s not a regular occurrence.

Had a break, some refreshments, ended up back on the bed cuddling/fondling/chatting/laughing. I was kind of in a rush and was supposed to cut it short and leave, but I just couldn’t get enough of her. After some canoodling and DFK, my little bro was up and ready to go again, so I bent her over and ate her fine pussy again. Shoved my tongue deep in her ass again which got her real fired up. So dommed up and went for it in doggy. Was such a fantastic site looking directly into the mirror in front of us. Was such an awesome sight after 10mins or so of this, unloaded again. We both laughed and were both exhausted as fuck. I really had to go, so jumped up and she showered me quickly before I had to go.

This girl is an absolute stunner, and while probably not like Nana where Nana is like 100% servitude to pleasing you, she is well experienced and gave excellent BJ and was a crazy fuck aswell. I dont think she is here for long, so don’t miss out on this Korean gem.

My only gripe with dream girls is that they only do 1hr bookings, while I get it cause their girls are crazy hot and provide great service/experience, I just find it hard to disappear for an hour to have a sex session as I work all day. Money isn’t an issue for me, it’s the time. If they did 30min bookings I’d be broke pretty damn soon. But I guess indulging every now and then is all I can do for this moment.

Hope you all enjoyed the AR.

Damn ! So sad I have to miss out on this gem !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great after report ro7a7e! I also tried her today and was blown away!!

Heres a comparison (imho) of how she ranks:

1. Evelyn (Korean angels 2017) - Hottest face/body so far. No daty tho
    2. G.na (Dreamgirls) - Hawt face & Smoking body - if you like slim she is the one! Great service and super cute.
    3. Gina (Korean angels 2017) - Hottest face but body not as slim as above 2. Service decent
    4. Miki (Ginza) - Really pretty face but body not as slim
    5. Sasha (Ginza) - Really natural beautiful face but body has some baby fat
    6. Irene (5 star 2017) - Pretty face and nice body, good service
    7. Nana (Dreamgirls 2017/18) - Nice face and nice body, insane service

In short, I am a huge fan of slim girls and she ticks every box for me. The sight of her in lingerie and heels! ultimate fantasy. She is $400 per hour so prolly expensive for most, but for me totally worth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, the lingerie she was wearing... 😍

She is on the pricy side, but well worth the money imo. Most here will probably disagree. But she’s a fuckin stunner in my eyes, with great service to match the looks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for a great review!

Quote Originally Posted by logitechasd View Post
    . She is $400 per hour so prolly expensive for most, but for me totally worth.
    Still cheaper than most Chinese agencies !

Banned
    Natural boobs or not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Natural boobs or not?
    Yep natural, with some small soft supple nips.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Still cheaper than most Chinese agencies !
    Exactly wilisno! For reasonably good looking girls at Chinese agencies you are looking at 500+ per hour and honestly are not even in the same league as G.Na. Imho she is one of the few I would say is actually model quality.. enough hype tho, interested to see what other brothers think.

Quote Originally Posted by logitechasd View Post
    Exactly wilisno! For reasonably good looking girls at Chinese agencies you are looking at 500+ per hour and honestly are not even in the same league as G.Na. Imho she is one of the few I would say is actually model quality.. enough hype tho, interested to see what other brothers think.
    They’re keeping her to themselves !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I figure you guys have already taken all of today's time slots after seeing this... Now what am I gonna do with my cravings haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Great AR
    Agree a bargain!!!

Where's Lenka?

Nice rating...i have seen Sasha, miki nd Irene all
    Sasah my fav nd her body!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    They’re keeping her to themselves !
    Definitely some bros keeping her a secret. Haven’t seen an AR on her so wasn’t expecting much. Just can’t go wrong with dreamgirls though. So far anyways

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    G.Na grinded on my cock like crazy, it felt so good to have such a hot girl just want you so much. Her looks and service are top level.

She told me she's only here for another couple of weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    When I first saw g.na I actually thought her photos looked better as she looked too slim/skinny. But when she undressed and examined her close up she is very pretty. The reports are accurate. She’s super passionate gfe and gets very wet. One small gripe though was that she refused to do round 2 as she said I was too big. We just lay there for 30 mins with some mild foreplay. G.na is definitely a great girl and I can understand from her perspective but I still left feeling I wasted some $ given $400/hr. I would have been happy to pay $200 for half hr.

Face: 8.5
    Body: 7.5 abit slim for my liking
    Bbbj: 7
    Sex: 9.5
    Overall: 6-7 because no round 2
    Did you ask for round 2?? Lol it’s all in the execution bro. I just start getting frisky, get into some nice DFK. Slip a hand down below and get them excited. When I was hard, I flipped her over onto her belly and ate her pussy from behind. Once I had my tongue in her ass she was ready for it. Asked her to slip a Dom on and away we went. Asking is a mood killer. Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    damn, G.Na and Leanne sound like my type. I hope they stay here long enough for my turn.

G.Na vs Leanne, who do you recommend?

I like young girls, slim slender toned girls.

G Na is obviously younger and probably prettier looking? and skinny/slim is awesome for me.
    while Leanne is toned fit with six packs, sounds so hot to me

really keen on seeing both, but gotta pick one first

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    damn, G.Na and Leanne sound like my type. I hope they stay here long enough for my turn.

G.Na vs Leanne, who do you recommend?

I like young girls, slim slender toned girls.

G Na is obviously younger and probably prettier looking? and skinny/slim is awesome for me.
    while Leanne is toned fit with six packs, sounds so hot to me

really keen on seeing both, but gotta pick one first
    Today is the last day for Leanne...
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    G. Na here I come, can't wait to see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let us know how you go bro! I had a blast with her, stinging to see her again. She is fine as fuck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How did you go with this one mate?
    I’m keen to try her too. I know you’re into the same ‘skinnies’ as me.

So if you like, pretty sure I’ll like!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast