Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G. Na the Korean sex bomb

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Let us know how you go bro! I had a blast with her, stinging to see her again. She is fine as fuck
    ok boys, I've seen G. Na today at DreamGirls and had a mind blowing sex session, one of the best I've had.
    Met her in a new apartment near chinatown

Look:
    She's young, 21yo or similar, very very slim, or skinny for big guys. Very pretty face, Korean glamorous face, probably some enhancement but not dull at all. Face-wise she is a pretty K girl.

Body:
    She is not short, around 164-166cm. Very slim body which is what I like most about her. Some other punters say she is slimmer than her photos. As soon as I read this, I got even more excited. Her body is similar to K Angela at Ginza before in terms of slimness and height. But with natural B boobs while Angela has enhanced boobs. Angela had some loose skin somehow, G.Na has none, perfectly smooth, white and soft - the power of youth. G.Na's boobs are perfect for me, small natural B set.

She has nice smooth long hair, well looked after, friendly girl and can communicate reasonably well with her english, but today we didn't talk much.

BBBJ:
    no comment again, cuz I was busy giving.

Down there, she is clean and has public hair, but it's trimmed and nicely left above the clit. So DATY is great. I think she tried to put some acting at first, but my DATY effort made me become more genuine with her moaning. She smells very clean, soft and nice down there. She went quite wild after my long DATY session.

As other punters said, she's not short but very slim, with very tight pussy so she can't take finger and big guys may hurt her. I didn't finger her for that.

I really like young, slim slim girls so she's quite my type. I DATY her for long, lots of DFK, I DD her, licked her brains out, front to back

Sex
    G.Na is VERY VERY tight.
    Man, she is probably the tightest girl I've ever inserted. So tight even for a small guy like me. No wonder she got hurt with bigger guys. My dick is not tiny though, average size and thickness I'd say (for asian).
    So tight that I could feel her pussy squeezing me every movement.

Worth to mention
    During sex, she often moved her pussy in a way that it'd grab onto my dick so tight (up down, side way, round in circle), great feeling pulling it and out down there. It's not just in and out, she swing her ass in circle, sideway that her pussy rubbed and glided on my dick so tight, lots of muscle contact.

G.Na is so so so tight, I had to take a break twice so that I wouldn't blow it too early. But be gentle with her, she said "slowly" at first cuz she's probably afraid of hard pounding. At times I wanted to put in some hard pounding, she got more comfortable and could take hard pounding at that time, but it was so tight that it would push me to the edge of cuming so soon. Both of us were over the moon.

Overal, G.Na is definitely worth seeing. She is young, friendly, pretty, very very slim if you like slim girls, natural B cup, white smooth skin, and SOOOOOOO tight. Go gentle on her guys. The only thing putting me off is $400 price tag, not because it's not worth it but that money I can have 2 sessions elsewhere.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by logitechasd View Post
    Great after report ro7a7e! I also tried her today and was blown away!!

Heres a comparison (imho) of how she ranks:

1. Evelyn (Korean angels 2017) - Hottest face/body so far. No daty tho
    2. G.na (Dreamgirls) - Hawt face & Smoking body - if you like slim she is the one! Great service and super cute.
    3. Gina (Korean angels 2017) - Hottest face but body not as slim as above 2. Service decent
    4. Miki (Ginza) - Really pretty face but body not as slim
    5. Sasha (Ginza) - Really natural beautiful face but body has some baby fat
    6. Irene (5 star 2017) - Pretty face and nice body, good service
    7. Nana (Dreamgirls 2017/18) - Nice face and nice body, insane service

In short, I am a huge fan of slim girls and she ticks every box for me. The sight of her in lingerie and heels! ultimate fantasy. She is $400 per hour so prolly expensive for most, but for me totally worth.

OoOooooOOooHhhhHHHh!. My man Logi. Look at that list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gina/Wendy is first in my book followed by K Lee 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great write up xboxy. She’s a fuckin stunner alright. Perfect in every way for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Gina/Wendy is first in my book followed by K Lee ��
    where is Wendy? is she still around?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are these photos her actual face and figure?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Are these photos her actual face and figure?
    she's slimmer in real life, face is real but slimmer too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    where is Wendy? is she still around?
    She back korea take care her baby

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    ok boys, I've seen G. Na today at DreamGirls and had a mind blowing sex session, one of the best I've had.
    Met her in a new apartment near chinatown

Look:
    She's young, 21yo or similar, very very slim, or skinny for big guys. Very pretty face, Korean glamorous face, probably some enhancement but not dull at all. Face-wise she is a pretty K girl.

Body:
    She is not short, around 164-166cm. Very slim body which is what I like most about her. Some other punters say she is slimmer than her photos. As soon as I read this, I got even more excited. Her body is similar to K Angela at Ginza before in terms of slimness and height. But with natural B boobs while Angela has enhanced boobs. Angela had some loose skin somehow, G.Na has none, perfectly smooth, white and soft - the power of youth. G.Na's boobs are perfect for me, small natural B set.

She has nice smooth long hair, well looked after, friendly girl and can communicate reasonably well with her english, but today we didn't talk much.

BBBJ:
    no comment again, cuz I was busy giving.

Down there, she is clean and has public hair, but it's trimmed and nicely left above the clit. So DATY is great. I think she tried to put some acting at first, but my DATY effort made me become more genuine with her moaning. She smells very clean, soft and nice down there. She went quite wild after my long DATY session.

As other punters said, she's not short but very slim, with very tight pussy so she can't take finger and big guys may hurt her. I didn't finger her for that.

I really like young, slim slim girls so she's quite my type. I DATY her for long, lots of DFK, I DD her, licked her brains out, front to back

Sex
    G.Na is VERY VERY tight.
    Man, she is probably the tightest girl I've ever inserted. So tight even for a small guy like me. No wonder she got hurt with bigger guys. My dick is not tiny though, average size and thickness I'd say (for asian).
    So tight that I could feel her pussy squeezing me every movement.

Worth to mention
    During sex, she often moved her pussy in a way that it'd grab onto my dick so tight (up down, side way, round in circle), great feeling pulling it and out down there. It's not just in and out, she swing her ass in circle, sideway that her pussy rubbed and glided on my dick so tight, lots of muscle contact.

G.Na is so so so tight, I had to take a break twice so that I wouldn't blow it too early. But be gentle with her, she said "slowly" at first cuz she's probably afraid of hard pounding. At times I wanted to put in some hard pounding, she got more comfortable and could take hard pounding at that time, but it was so tight that it would push me to the edge of cuming so soon. Both of us were over the moon.

Overal, G.Na is definitely worth seeing. She is young, friendly, pretty, very very slim if you like slim girls, natural B cup, white smooth skin, and SOOOOOOO tight. Go gentle on her guys. The only thing putting me off is $400 price tag, not because it's not worth it but that money I can have 2 sessions elsewhere.
    This report makes me feel worse for not being able to see her !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is the slim version body and look alike Cola five star face

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now I really wanna see her. Had my first punt in 2 weeks today though with ML.
    So will probably have to hold off till end of the month. Hope she is still around then.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Now I really wanna see her. Had my first punt in 2 weeks today though with ML.
    So will probably have to hold off till end for the month. Hope she is still around then.
    I don’t think she will stay till the end of the month...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only here for another week I think

G.Na is ready and horny now.....

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuckin rock solid session with her today. This girl has to be my all time favourite. So sad to see her go.
    It’s also weird to see the different experiences others have had. A few bros reported that she was reluctant to do CIM, I told her today mid fuck I wanted to cum hard in her mouth, she was like YES PLEASE!! And when I unloaded in her mouth, she just kept going and Goong and going. Absolutely phenomenal. A girl who doesn’t like CIM will most definitely stop as soon as you nut.
    Also lots of bros said no go on the 2nd round, she was begging for more after I had my tongue deep in her ass and pussy. Too bad she sucked the life outta me and just couldn’t get it up in time, which is very unusual for me.

She said she will return in a few months, but most likely not return to a WL. Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Fuckin rock solid session with her today. This girl has to be my all time favourite. So sad to see her go.
    It’s also weird to see the different experiences others have had. A few bros reported that she was reluctant to do CIM, I told her today mid fuck I wanted to cum hard in her mouth, she was like YES PLEASE!! And when I unloaded in her mouth, she just kept going and Goong and going. Absolutely phenomenal. A girl who doesn’t like CIM will most definitely stop as soon as you nut.
    Also lots of bros said no go on the 2nd round, she was begging for more after I had my tongue deep in her ass and pussy. Too bad she sucked the life outta me and just couldn’t get it up in time, which is very unusual for me.

She said she will return in a few months, but most likely not return to a WL. Such a shame.
    Never say never bro, by then, I might have a chance to see her !

Sad farewell to beautiful G.Na, last week, don’t miss out

Last day Friday fully booked, goodbye G.Na
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12