Thread: Prices Coming Down

Banned

Prices Coming Down

45 George St Clyde
    $130/hr : FS

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by retrospect View Post
    That's cheap.
    I would rather standards raise and prices stay steady. For me, if the standard is high enough I'm very happy to pay $200-300. I would be happy to pay more for better but above that it seems you just pay more for the same. $130 for an old unhealthy mute dead fish is over priced so I hope the market didn't go down that path. I can go to bne for that.
    old unhealthy mute dead fis...lmao

As I know $200 is kind of baseline.I would have hygiene conern for the wl/shop under $200/hr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also I would be concerned about the type of clientele that it will attract

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe economy is not good at the moment

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    45 George St Clyde
    $130/hr : FS
    $120 hr if you write a review.

$120 hr 27 Villawood
    $120 hr Yoko's Rydalmere
    $110 hr 143 Marrickville
    $130 hr Club 10 Guildford

Lots of value around if you look.

Most of the girls at 45 Granville are young by the way. In their 20's. Nice girls.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My opinion only, take this as you wish, no offense intended to anyone. I dont think I have ever paid $200 a punt or more in Sydney in my whole life. More than $240, nope. Fuck that. I may visit 278 given all the great reviews and huge publicity, but I dont have the salary to be doing that shit too often. A lot seem to do the same thing. Interest rates are expected to rise in the next 18 months, and with wage stagnation for most PAYE wage earners, retail and brothels will feel the consequences if they charge above their weight
    With the increased competition, there will be a rebalancing of the price point, the sweet spot is around the $140-240/hour mark will increasingly get you consistent good service in the future. Sure if a brothel can bring new staff direct from Korea or Japanese with 100% Diamond service all the time you pay on the higher end of the scale, and CBD is more expensive also.
    I have had enough good sex with girlfriends to know what good sex is, and that never involved a sex session with a time limit.
    Unless you pay a private to go out to dinner and spend all week with you, you cant match sex with a steady squeeze. Fuck paying a private for a few days like some do, thats for men who cant work it
    For me, now matter how sexy and slim the lady is in punting 1)She will have another guys cock in her mouth an hour earlier and an hour later to you 2)The time limit and then you walk, is not ultimately satisfying
    Punting is quick relief, it is hugely fun, like finding a nice new car to test drive, and enjoying that brief time in the seat with the new leather smell. I punt to share a great feeling with a sexy woman. Thats it.
    Just like a bumble bee flies from flower to flower, brothel to brothel, I drink the sweet nectar, but I leave each flower without losing an arm and a leg
    I can get a variety of full service, from $90 to $160. You do have to accept a higher number of average punts, but the trick is to find a WL who likes you and gives you good service, and you milk that opportunity, rinse and repeat. I do like writing a diary like brothelcreeper, so I can learn and improve my brothel and WL choice skill. I have a punting phone, because a few of my mates marriages were tainted by being caught checking punting websites or phone logs being checked by partners.
    Again I dont have the salaries of some of the men here, but I have a great time. Its all about being clever, versatile, and taking care of the brothels that take care of you
    One day once I have the income, I will just broaden my interests and pay from $90-300 no problem. I like my hobby but I dont want it sending me broke
    If you are new to punting, and of limited income, I suggest the wisdom I was thankfully given. Start with the good value punts, in the ideal run of punts, 2 out of 3 make you feel warm and taken care of. Dont start off with expensive punts, or expensive privates, as your first five punts, because once you get that flavour in your mouth, everything else tastes like vinegar, and you will have punting as your most expensive living expense.
    If you disagree with the above, please share your thoughts

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodby View Post
    I dont think I have ever paid $200 a punt or more in Sydney in my whole life. Fuck that. I may visit 278 given all the great reviews and huge publicity, but I dont have the salary to be doing that shit too often. A lot seem to do the same thing
    I have had enough good sex with gorlfriends to know what good sex is, and that never involved a sex session with a time limit als pu ting. I punt to share a great feeling with a secy wonan. Thats it
    I can get a variety of full service, from $90 to $160. You do have to accept a higher number of average punts, but the trick is to find a WL who likes you and gives you good service, and you milk that opportunity, rinse and repeat. Again I dont have the salaries of some of the men here, but I have a great time. Its all about being clever, versatile, and taking care of the brothels that take care of you
    One day once I have the income, I will just broaden my interests and pay from $90-300 no problem. I like my hobby but I dont want it sending me broke
    Well said bodby. Don't get too caught up in the 278 hype. I fucked Eva there on opening day and she was nice but as you say, there are lots of great girls out there for much cheaper. You just need to find the shops and girls that suit your budget. Just because you pay more for a punt it doesn't mean it will be better than a cheap punt. I assure you of that.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wish i didnt have expensive living costs. And if I had triple my salary Id be at Ginza at 5* and Dreamgirls and other great brothels every week. For now, finding those $90 punts from women who have just arrived in Australia and have yet to realise their worth, those gems are great pleasure to find. Paddington 244 and many of the places you visit show the way forward for those who want to spend every week but not go broke.
    Have to use your gut feel to know if papasan/mamasan have their shit together or not. If after a few visits they continue to work for the WL and not for me, then thats when you drop them like a stone and try a competitor. If you come back over and over spending hard earned money, and the papasan/mamasan recognises you, but still does the equivalent of pissing up your money against a wall, then they dont value your patronage. You really have to know if the women you are being recomended are inferior service. The papasan/mamasan needs to understand intimately that we dont like losing our money to bad service

If you regularly visited the same restaurant, and the owner doesnt know or care that you kept being served cold meals by the chef, that owner is crap and that business is going to fail

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ Well said.
    In 2014, I went to this shop called Honey Bunny at Mccredie Street Guildford.
    One of the 5 star Woolloomooloo girl had moved there. I had a punt for a bargain price of $120.
    And she gave me the same service as in 5 Star.
    But, while leaving I caught a glimpse of really hot girl called Ava. I visited her many times thereafter and had the best time at such a bargain price.
    It was really tricky to get her to DFK but I finally broke her on my third visit. Had the most intense session.
    Sometimes you do find diamonds in the rough.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going to Ginza and 278 is great but they already know quality control. Lets also go to the lesser priced brothels and if we all continue to find those managers that care and reward them with lots of return visits, and well deserved reviews, then we will have a better choice in punting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bodby View Post
    I wish i didnt have expensive living costs. And if I had triple my salary Id be at Ginza at 5* and Dreamgirls and other great brothels every week. For now, finding those $90 punts from women who have just arrived in Australia and have yet to realise their worth, those gems are great pleasure to find. Paddington 244 and many of the places you visit show the way forward for those who want to spend every week but not go broke.
    Have to use your gut feel to know if papasan/mamasan have their shit together or not. If after a few visits they continue to work for the WL and not for me, then thats when you drop them like a stone and try a competitor. If you come back over and over spending hard earned money, and the papasan/mamasan recognises you, but still does the equivalent of pissing up your money against a wall, then they dont value your patronage. You really have to know if the women you are being recomended are inferior service, that the papasan/mamasan just dont realise we dont like losing our money to bad service

If you regularly visited the same restaurant, and the owner doesnt know or care that you kept being served cold meals by the chef, that owner is crap and that business is going to fail
    I deduce from the above post that you’re age range is somewhere between 50-60 amirite ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "The problem is that many of the $90 punts are from wls who have realised their value and it is $90 or less"
    Thats your experience and I respect that. There are gold $90 punts with ladies in their mid 20s, keen girls. But not always Diamond ginza class.
    But for many, if you have the taste for expensive punts everything else will seem like vinegar

You have to venture away from the well trodden Ginza pathway to realise there are a lot of working ladies who dont realise their worth and they are in their mid 20s. And they arent in the tourist traps of the CBD and city

Yes. Timelimits have their advantages too