Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rhodes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There’s still a fair few ads popping up on skokka etc... guess they’re mostly bait and switch?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingpete View Post
    There’s still a fair few ads popping up on skokka etc... guess they’re mostly bait and switch?
    Definately. Just avoid 25 Blaxland Rd complex all together.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There's Korean agency operates in Rhodes which is quite decent with ok service n price. Sometimes they use real photo posted at skokka.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rokan View Post
    There's Korean agency operates in Rhodes which is quite decent with ok service n price. Sometimes they use real photo posted at skokka.
    Maybe we can get some reviews on these ladies. Ive seen the ads but never tried them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone actually have a link for Venus? I can't for the love of god work out Locanto

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Maybe we can get some reviews on these ladies. Ive seen the ads but never tried them.
    I saw them advertising Koreans in Rhodes and actually recognised one of them. She was Bomi. I actually saw her when she was operating in Telopea.

Hot girl and good figure. Very friendly and was down for DFK and Bbbj. We did all positions and when I finished we did a bit of cuddling. Also guys she smokes but it was still hot nonetheless.

This was years ago but I instantly recognised her when I saw those photos.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Does anyone actually have a link for Venus? I can't for the love of god work out Locanto
    I know right? How bloody hard can it be to just clone cracker

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the one in telopea was real but not sure if its still there been a long time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Let me clear it up. If you search Rhodes area on Locanto you will find 2 x ads with user names Angie and Ruby. These ads are both from same place. The ads remain the same links but the girls change daily depending on which two girls are working.

Essentially just keeping checking these links daily to see which girls are on.

Girls names include but no only

Nadia
    Fiona
    Linda
    Venus
    Vicky
    Emily
    Lisa

I just found an interesting ad on Locanto that made me think of you. Check it out: https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_2...y-with-me.html

I just found an interesting ad on Locanto that made me think of you. Check it out: https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_2...l-me-guys.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmm. I was in rhodes at the train station. Top floor of a building opposite looked interesting. Anyone know the buiding I mean or have Intel?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Made a visit few days ago. A bit disappointed on how they do bait n switch. Few notes:
    1. photo is not real unless they told so in their ads.
    2. They have 2 ladies work in the same unit n the agency like to switch the girls. I book for Jiwon n they switch it to Tiffany. I aware of this later when the lady mention her name.
    3. Ads said $250 fs but actually $300 if u want GFE, which not really much difference with standard service

About the girl, Tiffany is a pleasant lady, around 20s, a bit chubby. She provides good bbbj for sure and we have a good time. However for the value of money, I prefer to go to Ginza or 278. They could do better if they more honest with their ads.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rokan View Post
    Made a visit few days ago. A bit disappointed on how they do bait n switch. Few notes:
    1. photo is not real unless they told so in their ads.
    2. They have 2 ladies work in the same unit n the agency like to switch the girls. I book for Jiwon n they switch it to Tiffany. I aware of this later when the lady mention her name.
    3. Ads said $250 fs but actually $300 if u want GFE, which not really much difference with standard service

About the girl, Tiffany is a pleasant lady, around 20s, a bit chubby. She provides good bbbj for sure and we have a good time. However for the value of money, I prefer to go to Ginza or 278. They could do better if they more honest with their ads.
    Thanks for taking one for the team.

Another poor example of privates.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    across the bridge at Wentworth point there are heaps. just googled it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been keeping an eye on Rhodes and can see a bit more action popping up again. Has anyone sussed out any of the newer ones?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When i used to live in Rhodes it was great.

But the good old days gone. I still pass by when visiting friends though.

Most ads by Snacksydney on Locanto are a must avoid. Most girls are TS and if not lazy and not service focussed.

Theres another scammer who will send you to 43 Shoreline drive above the mini mart. LV 16. They promote euro looking girls but its just an ugly big titted chinese in the room.

As Ive said in other topics only see ad by Ruby and Angie. Her girls rotate daily buy offer genuine service at decent rates.

Rhodes is very populated so if anyone gets it right with good girls and customer first attitude they would kill it.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    What happened to Babycat? Maybe she should set up shop in Rhodes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She might as well print money if she did.
    A premium quality single operator is a good plan.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really miss this girl , just hope that she is still in sydney

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    What happened to Babycat? Maybe she should set up shop in Rhodes.
    Setting up shop is not all straightforward.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234