Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rhodes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was around Rhodes last week in need of an RnT, guess ill save this one in the bank.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

JMH9cn

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post

Only stick to Thais in Rhodes or the unit that advertises Yuri the girl with Dragon tatoos. Theres a few girls in there who have all legit pics.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Do you need to book? Cant just rock up?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by afcom123 View Post
    Do you need to book? Cant just rock up?
    Definately need to book as these places arent shops.

Use Locanto to see whos on for the day.

Emily - overall quite good
    Venus - 10/10
    Natty - Hot bod and nice touch
    Vicky - Amazing tits. Big and natural.

These girls all pretty hard to beat. All really friendly and worth every dollar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    had a look at 43 shoreline, got up to the room and greeted by old chinese lady, and didnt even offer the promised service, just left waste of time.
    they have like 2 to 3 phone numbers for the same place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the scoop bro !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    43 Shoreline a definate no go zone.

Avoid all chinese in Rhodes and ads that reply back to your sms from a different number.

Stick to Thais

Banned
    Most are handled by someone else. Never know who youre gonna get

rcha086
    Emily - overall quite good
    Venus - 10/10
    Natty - Hot bod and nice touch
    Vicky - Amazing tits. Big and natural.
    Nice Gregorious. I've only had Emily out of those four and I found her very good. I've still yet to try Venus, and I'm itching to. Last I texted, her day seems to be Wednesday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Might have gotten myself banned by that number for trying to ask to many times.
    Wonder what I can do to get unblocked without having to buy another number

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    43 Shoreline a definate no go zone.

Avoid all chinese in Rhodes and ads that reply back to your sms from a different number.

Stick to Thais
    Some of these shitty Fake Girl Chinese operators must read here too. I noticed a few of their ads now say 'Thai Girls'.

Using the typical fake pics of girls that dont look close to Thai.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Nice Gregorious. I've only had Emily out of those four and I found her very good. I've still yet to try Venus, and I'm itching to. Last I texted, her day seems to be Wednesday.
    Need to try Venus. Leaves a long lasting impression.

rcha086
    Need to try Venus. Leaves a long lasting impression.
    She's been elusive. Wasn't there yesterday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post

She's been elusive. Wasn't there yesterday.
    Just keep an eye on Locanto each day under ad poster Angie1015 or Ruby3105

Personally I only trust ads from this poster as almost all other ads in Rhodes are fake.

If the fake ad posters used real photos and their girls delivered services as quoted they might start building up regular clientele and making a serious amount of cash as many punters are far smarter nowadays.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is the poster Smacksydney, tried a couple of the times, photos are real with a little touch up
    The girls though are a little less interested though but still get you over the line, shame always reject shower together for some reason

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by givemeablow View Post
    There is the poster Smacksydney, tried a couple of the times, photos are real with a little touch up
    Have visited these guys many times at various locations in rhodes and near parramatta over the past ~2 years. They are a bit hit and miss but have had some of my favourite girls over this time.

They do have some annoying habits. Firstly they tend to run all their ads of all their girls all the time and then offer whoever is available when you turn up. You need to be extremely specific, to the point getting them to send photos of who is working in order to avoid confusion. They also seem to double book, or make bookings before girls arrive to work and try to give you someone else. Personally this is not terrible and I don't go out of my way to visit, but for someone who does travel it could be very annoying. As you say they are a bit hit and miss and for me after a miss by one girl I don't book her again.

So perhaps "annoying to deal with" sums them up to this point.

They are currently running ads for girls as post op trans girls as trans as well as women - one listing for each. I have no problem with either working but mixing them and then when queried stating that they are "all girl" and the implication is that this means they are post op is a bridge too far.

Sonya:
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_280...-walkaway.html
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_282...In-Rhodes.html

Fammy:
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_279...in-Rhodes.html
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_281...in-Rhodes.html

At this point I am staying away until they work out what they want to do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrhodesuser View Post
    Have visited these guys many times at various locations in rhodes and near parramatta over the past ~2 years. They are a bit hit and miss but have had some of my favourite girls over this time.

They do have some annoying habits. Firstly they tend to run all their ads of all their girls all the time and then offer whoever is available when you turn up. You need to be extremely specific, to the point getting them to send photos of who is working in order to avoid confusion. They also seem to double book, or make bookings before girls arrive to work and try to give you someone else. Personally this is not terrible and I don't go out of my way to visit, but for someone who does travel it could be very annoying. As you say they are a bit hit and miss and for me after a miss by one girl I don't book her again.

So perhaps "annoying to deal with" sums them up to this point.

They are currently running ads for girls as post op trans girls as trans as well as women - one listing for each. I have no problem with either working but mixing them and then when queried stating that they are "all girl" and the implication is that this means they are post op is a bridge too far.

Sonya:
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_280...-walkaway.html
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_282...In-Rhodes.html

Fammy:
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_279...in-Rhodes.html
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_281...in-Rhodes.html

At this point I am staying away until they work out what they want to do.
    I second everything written above by oldrhodesuser, 25 Blaxland is the 'new' place of business and they are definitely running TS and post-op ads and at the same time showing the same ones as women in the W4m sections. Tread carefully

Banned
    Why take the risk and waste your time with these dodgy ads that advertise hot looking girls but turn out to be Chinese MILFs? Avoid!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Why take the risk and waste your time with these dodgy ads that advertise hot looking girls but turn out to be Chinese MILFs? Avoid!
    Avoid..avoid..278 same prices...better selection...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by givemeablow View Post
    The girls though are a little less interested though but still get you over the line, shame always reject shower together for some reason
    I agree... this place was once a good little hotpot but now gone down hill dramatically.

Rhodes is not what it used to be.

Ive moved out of the area now and spend very little time there other than when visiting a friend.

Thankfully I enjoyed the good times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this place still operating?
    Where the add? or details?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast