Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 6/7/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :*www.rosevillerose.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim, tattoo on the right hand, tallish

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :*BBBJ,*DATY, mish.

Had my first experience today at Roseville Rose.
    My first impression of this establishment was "well I've been to some real crappy brothels in my life, however this brothel is a cut above the rest as far as decore goes at the $150 p/h mark."

It's a shame that Pink could not complete the experience, even though the girl st reception said she's one of the best they have.

Booked an hour on receptions recommendation. Pink seem good upon meeting her in the waiting room and on the way to the room.

Anyhow usual routine, into the shower, then she hops in after i hop out. Same comments 'oohh darling you too big'.

We hope on the bed she starts kising me dfk however was turned off with her bad breath. She begins with a catbath and then onto a BBBJ which was good and ended up blowing a load.

She hops in the shower and asks me to, we then begin round two.

Started with daty and some.clit rubbing but no FIV. She's too sore she says.

She gets me hard again slips on the dom, lubes herself up , and we fuck in mish for quite a while. I then noticed her hairy armpits. Turnoff for me. Switched over to doggy and kept rooting along.

I was a spent unit, unable to come as.i find the dom desensitising. She tries to releive me with a handjob but her dake moaning was just annoying.

She signalled time so into the shower, got dressed and left.

I noticed that I was out in 40 mins, despite paying foe the hour.

Guess she was having a bad day.

I would not recommend her as I feel she's tired of her profession, (well thats how i see it based on my experience).

I might try another girl there.

This review will be posted on other forums under different aliases.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Interesting. I saw Michelle there last week and she was a dud. See my AR.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...+rose+michelle

Also saw Kiki and she was awesome.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ille+rose+Kiki

Shop normally gets lots of good reviews though. Lucy seems very popular.

I don't mind hairy armpits but bad breath is no good. No excuse for that, she should use some mouthwash.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.