Thread: Eurasian Model Rosa - Super Hot Gorgeous and AAA+ Services. Special Easter Bang

Banned

Eurasian Model Rosa - Super Hot Gorgeous and AAA+ Services. Special Easter Bang

Name: Rosa
    Place: Kyoto, 206 Commonwealth St Surry Hills (Near Central Station)
    Price: $320/1 hr

Booked without hesitation last night for the fresh new to the industry Oz girl Rosa @ Kyoto.
    I can trust the pictures as they only post genuine ones. She was heavily booked last night and bit of a delay for my booking.
    But when I saw her in person, I can see it was well worth the wait.

Rosa is a gorgeous babe with big eyes, slim size 6 body type, 168cm, long legs and tan like skin.
    She is 1/2 Euro/Oz and 1/2 Indonesian which gives her very exotic looks.
    Rosa is a great conversationist and really puts you at ease before the session even starts.
    She was staring at me and lied down in a sexy pose while I was showering.
    A very sexy lingerie with stilettos really enhanced her sexiness.

When she undressed, Rosa revealed a rocking slim size 6 body, long legs, B Cup bust, flat tummy no fat, slim waist and curvy caucasian style bum.
    Model material for sure. I started with some foreplay - kissing her neck, nipples and other body parts.
    She returned the favour and asked what I like as she confirmed she was very happy to oblige.
    A very obedient type girl that was eager to please me. She licked all over my body, then started to suck and lick my balls, followed by sucking my now erect cock.
    Rosa has a gag reflex so no deep throat, but still a pretty good suck - mixed with slow and medium pace, and back to ball licking and cock again.

Soon, onto sex and this is when things really started to rock. I just had to have her in doggy first. She has the dream slim waist, hips and curvy arse to die for - caucasian style no flat bum at all.
    Rosa down below was fucking tight as hell too. I entered inside her quite slow to ease her into sex. Her staring back at me in the mirror really added to the sensual experience.
    She likes to talk some during sex too, as I switched to missionary. I can kiss her neck and nipples again in this position as she gives me that sexy stare.
    But I just had to have her in doggy one more time, she feels so tight in this position too.
    I drilled her now deeper, harder and faster as she moans "fuucccckkkk me babe,". She was very loud "OOOoooOOOoooOOoohhhhhhHHhhhh" as I also climaxed inside her.
    She is very fresh, very tight, very hot and super services too.

Excellent punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    have to see her she sound good

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007 View Post
    have to see her she sound good
    Catch her if you can

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    is she still around?