Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YURIKA: slender, sexy, submissive, and SUPER SWEET.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

YURIKA: slender, sexy, submissive, and SUPER SWEET.

A new Japanese girl just arrived in Sydney 2 weeks ago and first day on the job was starting out at 278 Club, so I was pretty keen to check her out.
    Yurika is a real sweet heart - super sweet and GFE, hot slim body, and a genuinely horny girl once she got over the first day nerves and shyness.

LOOKS and BODY
    Yurika is around mid 20s and from Tokyo.
    She is around 160cm and has a nice slim, slender body and her skin is like white shiny porcelain.
    Nice set of C cup tits ( a boob job but very nicely done), long toned legs, narrow waist and hips and quite a big round arse for such a slim girl.
    Pretty face, natural cute girl next door type, with short hair and sweet and sexy smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Yurika has only been in Sydney for 2 weeks and this was her fisrt time doing this outside of Japan.
    She has some experience in Japan though judging by her skills.
    She is a quiet shy submissive girl and her English isn't great so it took a little while to get her relaxed and warmed up but after that she was as good as gold.
    She is a very sweet, warm and GFE girl - very natural and genuine.
    She is also very highly sexual once she gets over the initial shyness and very sensual and passionate.

DFK and DATY
    Yurika is a nice kisser - not full on crazy, but very sensual and warm.
    I have had 7 bald pussies in a row so i was delighted to finally score a bit of bush.
    She has a nice triangle nicely trimmed down to a no. 2 or 3 on the trimmer.
    Nice fresh tasting pussy and she really loves DATY.
    The shyness really started to disappear after a few licks and she got very vocal and loud and very excited and wet.

BBBJ
    Yurika is from that Japanese felatio school that treats your cock like its a precious jewel.
    Her delicate brushes and strokes with her hands and fingers and nails and her measured licks and kisses and dribbles of saliva all before she even put me in her mouth.
    Then she gave me a beautiful sensual and slow BBBJ, only cranking up the speed every now and then.
    Beautiful blowjob; no PSE, no dirty talk, no DT, no machine gun; but somehow it was just so perfect and had me on the brink of coming if she did it for another minute or two.

FUCKING
    Yurika is a great fuck - not wild PSE - but a genuinely horny girl, very sensual and passionate.
    She can go harder too, but I like to do this type of girl nice and slowly, with short bursts of pounding every now and then.
    She responded beautifully and by now the shyness was gone and she was getting very very LOUD!

ROUND 2
    We spent quite a lot of time on foreplay and talking and fucking and then chilling out and so there was only 5 minutes left by now but we were both keen for another fuck so off we went until the buzzer went and we went a bit beyond it until we reluctantly had to stop.

OVERALL
    Yurika is a sweet heart.
    A genuinely sweet warm and friendly girl.
    Quiet, shy and submissive by nature, but a horny little tigress once you warm her up.
    If you like the PSE service queens she wont be your type , but if you like your girls genuinely sweet and horny and keen to please she will make you a very happy man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow, it seems like lately there has been an influx in Japanese talent in Sydney. 5star has a few and at ginza/278: Mayko, Haru, Lilika, Yuka, Yurika and I think I saw another new one on roster - Kayo.

You’ll have to try them all out and then do a cross reference comparison!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a Jap fetish have Tried Mari, Yuka and Sally all three their faces are 5 at best. Hopefully Lilika is prettier

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Wow, it seems like lately there has been an influx in Japanese talent in Sydney. 5star has a few and at ginza/278: Mayko, Haru, Lilika, Yuka, Yurika and I think I saw another new one on roster - Kayo.

I have tried them all already bro.
    I still haven't done a AR for Yuka and Kayo yet though.
    You seem to like the very slim fit and toned girls so Lilika and Yuka would be pick of the bunch for you I think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    I have a Jap fetish have Tried Mari, Yuka and Sally all three their faces are 5 at best. Hopefully Lilika is prettier
    have you seen Sayaka then?
    face: I don't recall much about Mari's face
    but I can guarantee Sayaka would score a solid 8-10 for you if you like pretty face girl.
    I'm more into girl's body rather than face. I would prefer average face girl with great body than a beautiful face girl with average body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I spoke to the reception at Ginza the Japanese lady and she said if was after a pretty face I needed to see Sayaka but she did mention she only works a few days in a month so hopefully I can catch her. I know I’m being ultra picky but so far my best punts with good face and body were Alin and Boa

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I spoke to the reception at Ginza the Japanese lady and she said if was after a pretty face I needed to see Sayaka but she did mention she only works a few days in a month so hopefully I can catch her. I know I’m being ultra picky but so far my best punts with good face and body were Alin and Boa
    hahah see Sayaka bro, I've managed 3 sessions with her when she was at ginza, lucky me. but booking for sayaka is like fighting for it though, she's very popular

funny cuz I find Alin is quite pretty face-wise but body is normal for me, thus seen Alin only once
    I guess we all have different taste

Boa: haven't seen her, is she pretty too? sexy body?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I have tried them all already bro.
    I still haven't done a AR for Yuka and Kayo yet though.
    You seem to like the very slim fit and toned girls so Lilika and Yuka would be pick of the bunch for you I think.
    You got me pegged mate. Lilika and Yuka.
    Thanks for the tip. Yuka already on my list!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yurika, Yuka or anyone who rhyme with this sounds like in my hit list

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve seen her and she was really *flexible

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Yurika, Yuka or anyone who rhyme with this sounds like in my hit list
    Who would your top 3 of new J girls be boys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    5?!? Really that bad? 😧

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Lilika is pretty. Not perfect teeth but thats common for japanese girls and it doesnt bother me. She looks like a hot girl that you want to fuck but she is pretty sweet polite and fun to have a session with if you can communicate in japanese with lil bit of English. Maybe if we all teach her a word each every sesh she be fluent in english one day lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay111 View Post
    I’ve seen her and she was really *flexible
    Yeah Yurika is quite athletic.
    She told me she plays volleyball.
    I think that was Yurika who said that, or maybe it was Lilika
    I have seen 5 new Japanese girls in 10 days at Ginza and 278 Club, and I am starting to jumble them all up together in my head

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post

He Rooter, how was Kayo. I have seen Mayko and she was outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    He Rooter, how was Kayo. I have seen Mayko and she was outstanding
    Hi bro, Kayo and Mayko are like sisters.
    They are very similar looking Japanese girls and with similar personalities.
    Same height and body type and pale white skin..
    Also similar looks - both pretty in a very natural way.
    Similar personality too; sweet and submissive and genuinely horny.
    Sex with both girls is very GFE and intimate.
    I think Mayko is slightly more experienced, adventurous, confident and skilled.
    So I would probably rate Mayko slightly more highly, but like I said they are similar girls so if you liked Mayko then I am sure you will like Kayo too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hi bro, Kayo and Mayko are like sisters.
    They are very similar looking Japanese girls and with similar personalities.
    Same height and body type and pale white skin..
    Also similar looks - both pretty in a very natural way.
    Similar personality too; sweet and submissive and genuinely horny.
    Sex with both girls is very GFE and intimate.
    I think Mayko is slightly more experienced, adventurous, confident and skilled.
    So I would probably rate Mayko slightly more highly, but like I said they are similar girls so if you liked Mayko then I am sure you will like Kayo too.
    Thanks mate. I will give her a go. Is there a reason she is Golden not Diamond? Does she offer all services?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh man am I excited to come back to Sydney! So many Japanese ladies around definitely have to try a few. Thanks for the review!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
    Oh man am I excited to come back to Sydney! So many Japanese ladies around definitely have to try a few. Thanks for the review!
    Sydney is the place to be for Japanese girls bro.
    It’s even better than Japan for us non-Japanese guys.
    6 new J girls started at Ginza and/or 278 Club in the last month.
    Mayko - gone but will be back in August.
    Yuka - gone (according to another poster)
    Lilika - usually rostered at Ginza
    Yurika - usually rostered at 278 Club
    Kayo - usually rostered at Ginza
    Haru - hasn’t been rostered for a week but I think she is still working at Ginza.
    And of course there is Amber, Shelley, Kiss, Aiko, Helen, Mio, Liz, Mari,Sally etc.
    And Sayaka comes up from Melbourne every couple of months just for a few days.
    Enjoy your time in Sydney bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Rooter, do you know if Yuri is returning anytime soon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast