Well hello gentlemen,

Hope your all doing well?? So I'm brand new to this forum and only been in Sydney for about six months (only been here since January). Before living in Sydney I was living in Auckland, New Zealand but I'm originally from Edinburgh in Scotland. So I'm single again after being in a long term relationship that ended prior to me moving to Sydney for work.

I have never written a review before but wanted to share my experience on this forum.

I use to read the personal section in the newspaper when I first started going to massage parlour's and brothel's and only found this site about a month or so ago along with another site called Hookerlooker by chance when googling adult entertainment.

So my most recent visit was to a shop called Sydney Baby Massage.

Yesterday I scored the day off work and today as well (Working to much O/T) and thought I would head into the city and maybe do some shopping but then decided I will get a massage instead and decided I would try this shop out as I had never been there before. The massage place I normally go to is Summerville Massage in Pyrmont (Been there heaps in the last few months) but decided it time to try out other places.

BTW: Can you gentlemen recommend any other good massage parlours in Sydney that isn't too expensive that I should try, I've been told about a massage parlour in some place called Broadway

Anyway sorry if this is boring you, so I will get on and tell you about my massage I had.

So took me ages to find this place hidden down a back street and I enter the place and Asian lady showed me 2 girls and the girls where Bella and Sarah. Sarah took my fancy straight away and choose her. Took the 1 hour massage option and went into a massage room. I have to say compared to other places I've been to this place is small.

Anyway I had a shower and Sarah gave me a nice back massage and a body slide. She has a very nice body especially when she is a naked. Sarah massage the front of my body and she asked if I wanted extra's and ask what she is offering. Sarah said to me I can get a blowjob with a condom or we can have sex and I said how much are you charging and she said $50 for the blowjob and $100 for sex. Well I scratched my head and said well both would be nice and then got a good blow job and had a great time fucking her in a few position. Very nice indeed

The 1 hour went very quickly and before I knew it we were done and WOW I said to Sarah that went quick and she laugh and smiled at me and said you must of enjoyed yourself and I said I did indeed.

Paid Sarah the $100 for the extra service and walked out very happy. Good service