Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sarah

Well hello gentlemen,

Hope your all doing well?? So I'm brand new to this forum and only been in Sydney for about six months (only been here since January). Before living in Sydney I was living in Auckland, New Zealand but I'm originally from Edinburgh in Scotland. So I'm single again after being in a long term relationship that ended prior to me moving to Sydney for work.

I have never written a review before but wanted to share my experience on this forum.

I use to read the personal section in the newspaper when I first started going to massage parlour's and brothel's and only found this site about a month or so ago along with another site called Hookerlooker by chance when googling adult entertainment.

So my most recent visit was to a shop called Sydney Baby Massage.

Yesterday I scored the day off work and today as well (Working to much O/T) and thought I would head into the city and maybe do some shopping but then decided I will get a massage instead and decided I would try this shop out as I had never been there before. The massage place I normally go to is Summerville Massage in Pyrmont (Been there heaps in the last few months) but decided it time to try out other places.

BTW: Can you gentlemen recommend any other good massage parlours in Sydney that isn't too expensive that I should try, I've been told about a massage parlour in some place called Broadway

Anyway sorry if this is boring you, so I will get on and tell you about my massage I had.

So took me ages to find this place hidden down a back street and I enter the place and Asian lady showed me 2 girls and the girls where Bella and Sarah. Sarah took my fancy straight away and choose her. Took the 1 hour massage option and went into a massage room. I have to say compared to other places I've been to this place is small.

Anyway I had a shower and Sarah gave me a nice back massage and a body slide. She has a very nice body especially when she is a naked. Sarah massage the front of my body and she asked if I wanted extra's and ask what she is offering. Sarah said to me I can get a blowjob with a condom or we can have sex and I said how much are you charging and she said $50 for the blowjob and $100 for sex. Well I scratched my head and said well both would be nice and then got a good blow job and had a great time fucking her in a few position. Very nice indeed

The 1 hour went very quickly and before I knew it we were done and WOW I said to Sarah that went quick and she laugh and smiled at me and said you must of enjoyed yourself and I said I did indeed.

Paid Sarah the $100 for the extra service and walked out very happy. Good service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Welcome to the forum Archie Boy. If Sarah pic on their website is genuine then she is hot and I need to check her out one day. How was the FS she provided? Was it worth the extra $100???

If you are after a recommendation and in particular massage shops similar to Sydney Baby Massage I would personally recommend 227 Broadway (Vitality Charm Massage). Its about a 3-5 minute bus ride from Railway Square/Central or a comfortable 15 minute walk from Railway Square/Central.

I must say its been a very long time since I used or even looked at the personal ad's section in a newspaper

Banned
    Hey bro.
    I've lived in Auckland and Sydney, gotta say for the punt ..... Sydney is where it's at.
    Enjoy yourself mate, ymmv though!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Hey bro.
    I've lived in Auckland and Sydney, gotta say for the punt ..... Sydney is where it's at.
    Enjoy yourself mate, ymmv though!
    Really what part of Auckland are you from??? I'm from the Mount Wellington area. By the way got any good recommendations for good massage parlours or brothels to visit. I've been visiting a handful of places since March and normally go to Summerville Massage as its close for me and a few other places but I want to branch out a bit more and experience some other places. Any advice would be appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the pricing like? Was girls photos on site genuine?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    What was the pricing like? Was girls photos on site genuine?
    $120 1 hr massage is standard rate then any extra's on top of that price. I think each girl has there own set prices for extra's. Saw a different girl on Friday and her extra's were $10-$20 cheaper. I don't normally go for FS extra's in massage shop if its a $100 but she was pretty and I was horny.

Photo of Sarah on website/Wechat aren't genuine but there are similarities, she is still a attractive girl in person. Some of the photo's on website/Wechat are genuine as I've seen some of them in the intro and they match the photo's online. I guess not every girl wants their real photo online

Banned
    Hey bro, I'll send you a PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review!
    What is Sarah’s size?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry67 View Post
    Great review!
    What is Sarah’s size?
    I would guess she is a 8 or at very most 10.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Nice review and thanks for sharing details AR. Saw Sarah at wechat back to rostered today. So stunning
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Saw wechat today roster, Brazilian Chloe any reviews?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Chloe photo so attractive

Brazilian definitely on my bucket list
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneybabymassage View Post
    Hi dear
    Please come to visit Chloe so you can give your compliments of her.
    It seem like Chloe is off from wechat. Wait for another week then

Quote Originally Posted by Archie Boy View Post
    I would guess she is a 8 or at very most 10.
    Hi baby,
    You are good in guessing the size of our ladies. Please visit us when available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for op. Good details of the session and FS my cup of tea. This shop getting popular

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any recent update for Sarah?

Is Chloe is working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sarah is still working at SBM. Amazing massage techniques and all the extras still on offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Sarah is still working at SBM. Amazing massage techniques and all the extras still on offer.
    Hello baby Archer,
    Sarah is working today, don’t you miss her?
    Please call to arrange your meeting time.

Return of Sarah

🌶Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours: