펩시를 제외하고
    Just to b a smart arse haha
    Haha nice one. Good but not my fav.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve turned Japanese these days no more koreans for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    I’ve turned Japanese these days no more koreans for me
    Lucky i love both their foods so im easily pleased. Rang a place the other day and they said they had a Fijian girl there. Buggered if i can remember where it was now, not that id b interested unless Indian Fijian maybe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The smell off curry hahahha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Lucky i love both their foods so im easily pleased. Rang a place the other day and they said they had a Fijian girl there. Buggered if i can remember where it was now, not that id b interested unless Indian Fijian maybe.
    That would be Springwood.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    That would be Springwood.
    May b one there but not where i rang, dont go sth side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went for some Taiwanese the other day. Beautiful girl and top body and all round sweet girl. A few too many exclusions for the price paid and no real connection so will not likely return. I would still however recommend as you won’t leave without a smile. No where near the level of my previous visit for the Brazilian buffet. Overall an impressive shop that will add to my shortlist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went here on the weekend for the first time and met the Chinese girl M****. Cold and clinical best describes the experience and way too many things out of bounds left me very unsatisfied. Not sure I’ll go back but if I do I’ll give this girl a big swerve.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First time here today.

Don’t think I’ll be back... too much of a punt when every ml gives totally different service.

Extras were way overpriced so didn’t cough it up.

Nice aesthetic, but really shops need to have a standard minimum... I was expecting a lot from the reviews and was sadly disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post
    First time here today.

Don’t think I’ll be back... too much of a punt when every ml gives totally different service.

Extras were way overpriced so didn’t cough it up.

Nice aesthetic, but really shops need to have a standard minimum... I was expecting a lot from the reviews and was sadly disappointed.
    I don't know about u but when the chemistry is just not right with personalities n over the top pricing I will refuse the extras, n then the massage becomes dull n ripped off!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried new ml at this shop. I didn’t feel anything overpriced, just the standard on offer initially and it got better after few mins. I wouldn’t mind repeating the girl and shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Where is the Fijian girl pls?

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Where is the Fijian girl pls?

M.A.
    I wish i could remember man, your not the only one wanting to know. It was a day when i rang around 4 or 5 shops and one said they had a Fijian girl on. Will post if i remember. Def not sth side though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been a while since I've been to Bubbles.
    I was working in the CBD for the day so decided to make a booking.
    Thai girl. Glad I did.
    Straight into it from the start. Very friendly and great all round experience.
    Very well set up shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Climbed up the stairs, met by a girl. I made an inquiry on pricing and options. The figures she quoted turned me off. For option 1 here I can get the platinum package at my regular place. I walked off

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went here last week and was met by tall girl who could’ve passed for South American but I suspect was Thai. Not great at picking nationalities. Massage was horrendous. Really painful but too much of a man to tell her to take it easy. The ending was worth it though. Hot body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gayorg View Post
    Went here last week and was met by tall girl who could’ve passed for South American but I suspect was Thai. Not great at picking nationalities. Massage was horrendous. Really painful but too much of a man to tell her to take it easy. The ending was worth it though. Hot body.
    Haha. I've had ML's like that as well. Hurts like hell when they dig the elbows in, but just try to be all manly and grit your teeth and bear it.

Quote Originally Posted by gayorg View Post
    Just skip the massage and play it all from the start ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone try kala the jap there. Is she any good?. From the photos looks like she have some big bust

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kala. Short. Quite attractive. Not the youngest ML in the at Bubbles, but gets very horny and gives good session.
    Be nice and work with her.
    Definitely going back for more.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast