Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubbles Day Spa

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bubbles Day Spa

went here again on the weekend.called and was hoping to see the little gem i had previously but she has already moved on. (Summer)
    so climbed the stairs and was greeted by a very tidy Brazilian girl, who i must say in past i have never had a great deal of luck with (south Americans) anyway give it a go as only $50 for an hour.
    so into the room and ask straight up for an hour plus option 3, no problem. she was excellent, gave quite a good massage and a lot of play allowed.
    was very impressed, and has changed my thinking towards Brazilian girls, like anywhere it is just a case of clicking with and setting the mood and conversation to get things moving.
    she was telling me in her very broken English, same boss as Aqua, Hamilton.
    would i return, absolutely, very clean shop and has a shower. so far the few visits have all been great.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Where is this place man?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Annerley rd side of bike shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Where is this place man?
    50 Annerly road, above the bike shop, entry is side of the bike shop through glass door.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    .......Tks fellas 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same boss as aqua Hamilton or same boss as acqua taringa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you know if they rotate girls between shops Puntmeat???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Do you know if they rotate girls between shops Puntmeat???
    That’s why I’m asking which acqua/Aqua... I know there’s a Brazilian lady at acqua that gives good massages and if she’s at bubbles then that’s good as it’s to places to catch her...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntMeat View Post
    That’s why I’m asking which acqua/Aqua... I know there’s a Brazilian lady at acqua that gives good massages and if she’s at bubbles then that’s good as it’s to places to catch her...
    Yeah and she is one hot lookin' mama!
    Ill find out for u tmrw if i can.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Homebrew's post "she was telling me in her very broken English, same boss as Aqua, Hamilton."

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Called in today, door locked and not answering ph. Went elsewhere.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sensible View Post
    Homebrew's post "she was telling me in her very broken English, same boss as Aqua, Hamilton."
    Yeah I know but he basically described the one at acqua plus broken English etc... can’t you just let me live in hope??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntMeat View Post
    Same boss as aqua Hamilton or same boss as acqua taringa
    hey puntmeat, read man, i did not mention taringa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hey reddoor, this has happened to me here also, pain in the ass, normally means one girl on and some lucky bugger is being spoiled.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i really can't understand these people or their logic
    Last edited by merlin200; 22-07-2018 at 01:45 PM. Reason: updated my review later on in thread

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin200 View Post
    I sent a message and 2 days later am still waiting for reply. Its correct number because I used it before. So I drove down and knocked on door was locked. No sign on door to any busy or come back so figured its closed.

Lost my business that day too
    Thought I would try this place tonight as it was new, had nothing else to do and I have not visited it yet. Sent off at text and got an almost instant reply. Made a half hour booking as I usually do for a first trial at a place I have not been to before. Thus if its bad I have not wasted much and if it was good I see if I can extend to 1 hour. BTW the shop was open to 10pm.

Met by a pretty young Brazilian girl wearing a tight short black dress. I was hoping she was not going to be my masseuse as not had a good run with latinos'. She was very polite and friendly. Showed me to the room. Large clean room with music playing.

She left the room while I disrobed. Was wondering who was going to come in and do my massage. In came the Brazil girl. Had a little chat about what massage style then into it

Was enjoying this and asked if I could extend to 1 hour - she explained she had another booking when my half hour was up. She asked If I want option 1. told her next time I will book 1 hour and have option 1. Asked if she did option 3 - she said no.

Chatting etc and my half hour massage ended up 10 minutes over.

Cant wait to go back for a full hour and get to know her better and hopefully more options available. Very friendly, sexy and because she is quite new she was not like a well rehearsed robot.

Really looking forward to next visit.

Have a good weekend guys.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice one man. Seems like u had better luck than us.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one man. Seems like u had better luck than us.
    My masseuse did say that the other girl was leaving at 8 thus leaving just the one girl in the shop. This could explain the locked shop and no reply.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    My masseuse did say that the other girl was leaving at 8 thus leaving just the one girl in the shop. This could explain the locked shop and no reply.
    Think it was around lunch time i was there, try again next wk. Parking is a problem.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast