Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubbles Day Spa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Think it was around lunch time i was there, try again next wk. Parking is a problem.
    Parking was no problem in the evening and didn't have to feed the money hungry meters after 5pm. So I parked in the side St to the right if the bike shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You poor bastard she's got you hooked LOL
    Trouble is with that sort of action I'd be a sucker too
    Nice report mate
    Update please

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Thought I would try this place tonight as it was new, had nothing else to do and I have not visited it yet. Sent off at text and got an almost instant reply. Made a half hour booking as I usually do for a first trial at a place I have not been to before. Thus if its bad I have not wasted much and if it was good I see if I can extend to 1 hour. BTW the shop was open to 10pm.

Met by a pretty young Brazilian girl wearing a tight short black dress. I was hoping she was not going to be my masseuse as not had a good run with latinos'. She was very polite and friendly. Showed me to the room. Large clean room with music playing.

She left the room while I disrobed. Was wondering who was going to come in and do my massage. In came the Brazil girl. Had a little chat about what massage - very friendly and fantastic.

Was enjoying this and asked if I could extend to 1 hour - she explained she had another booking when my half hour was up. She asked If I want option 1. told her next time I will book 1 hour and have option 1. Asked if she did option 3 - she said no.

Chatting etc and my half hour massage ended up 10 minutes over.

Cant wait to go back for a full hour and get to know her better and hopefully more options available. Very friendly, sexy and because she is quite new she was not like a well rehearsed robot.

Really looking forward to next visit.

Have a good weekend guys.
    Forgot to mention was $30 for the 30 minutes. Gave her a tip too for the nice time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    You poor bastard she's got you hooked LOL
    Trouble is with that sort of action I'd be a sucker too
    Nice report mate
    Update please
    Not hooked yet. If it continues and gets better then might make my top 5 and become a regular.

Have a few places where it is 1hr of nude sensual fun with some very lovely girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried last night. Booked hours in advance. Very clean. Nice girls. Left smiling. Great VFM

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    I tried last night. Booked hours in advance. Very clean. Nice girls. Left smiling. Great VFM
    Well this place is off to a flying start. Hope i dont run into girls from other shops, always a bit risky with new places.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hi

Is there a link or number for this place? Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yespleez View Post
    Is there a link or number for this place? Thanks.
    If you read the entire thread all the details are there - otherwise Google.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How long before girls leave cause some fools detail to much on here .. then complain the good ones have left😭😭

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    How long before girls leave cause some fools detail to much on here .. then complain the good ones have left����
    Exactly. It takes ages to build their trust.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    How long before girls leave cause some fools detail to much on here .. then complain the good ones have left����
    Have edited my post in case it was me you were referring to. As a newbie was just wanting to pass on good info but no names. We can spend a lot looking to find a good spot. Trying to be helpful as noticed some newbies ask for details but contribute nothing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All good just in past girls have read and know about this site some don’t take to kindly to what is said and up and leave ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I can report in that I went again over the weekend and made sure I saw the Brazil lady, very very good.
    They lock the door if all girls are busy, the place is very clean and fresh. Also had a couple of Taiwanese girls on as well. Will definetly keep going here while the service is at the standard they have started.
    Been wanting to try the other place on Gladstone road but just keep being drawn back here.
    Well worth trying

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    Been wanting to try the other place on Gladstone road but just keep being drawn back here.
    Well worth trying
    Competition is a good thing. But you should def try Gladstone Rd. Keen to see which you prefer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Competition is a good thing. But you should def try Gladstone Rd. Keen to see which you prefer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How is the pricing like here? Standard?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    How is the pricing like here? Standard?
    yeah, pretty standard to everywhere else, just like anything the better you click with the lady the more privileges you may receive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Homebrew, was the Brazilian girl blond??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    yeah, pretty standard to everywhere else, just like anything the better you click with the lady the more privileges you may receive.
    which means there’s only very slim chance I’ll try this shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntMeat View Post
    Homebrew, was the Brazilian girl blond??
    She had Black hair.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went , Brazilian busy . Had Taiwanese . Missed me completely. Cheap . But useless . Maybe try again but not her .

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast