Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubbles Day Spa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dropped in here today and they had a new girl suppose to be starting next week so I took her for a lesson. Taiwanese. Taught her the way of the light touches, TT, facial expressions, eye contact, sexy phrases, breathing, cock techniques such as roll on roll off, corkscrew, thumb work, 2 handed manouvers, 2 hand roll, variation, lawn mower, throttle revs, ball play using 2nd hand, open mouth with eye contact, cum strokes and taught her not to stop too quick. I think she had someone in the arvo too but she said it didn't go so well. Maybe that was Felicks haha. She should be better now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe you can get government subsidies for that amount of training ... but no it was not that girl . I will go back soon as vfm .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelicks View Post
    Maybe you can get government subsidies for that amount of training ... but no it was not that girl . I will go back soon as vfm .
    yeah she now has her provider number so make sure you get a reciept.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place is giving me a headache in regards to their communication. i was on a work break i sent them a wechat to ask who is working. 1 hr later still no reply. so i text another shop and reply instantly from them. so i tried again on we chat. thought maybe a customer so gave it another 1hr. still nothing. so i text them through normal sms...still nothing. i call them goes to message bank. didn't leave message and figured try again later. get home from work gave another call once again redirected.....i give up and made booking the shop that actually did reply.
    This is the 3rd time i have got this treatment. number i tried is (0426 417 987) if someone has different number please advise
    i really have no idea what these girls are up to and they also claim they have receptionist. even if they are busy they still have time to reply to messages. i mean when you go in they leave you to get ready and come back in 5 to 10 min. so thats enough time to go check message and reply. even if you with customer once you finish and then get new customer, after they show the customer to the room they can at least reply. i feel sorry for the owner .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Times I’ve been lucky if 1 or 2 ladies no receptionist I notice locanto says txt only why don’t don’t know good way to loose business

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know what you mean. I tried to go here Saturday afternoon but the door was locked. Called and left a message and got no response.

Lots of competition in that area. I went elsewhere and found a Rose nearby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin200 View Post
    This place is giving me a headache in regards to their communication. i was on a work break i sent them a wechat to ask who is working. 1 hr later still no reply. so i text another shop and reply instantly from them. so i tried again on we chat. thought maybe a customer so gave it another 1hr. still nothing. so i text them through normal sms...still nothing. i call them goes to message bank. didn't leave message and figured try again later. get home from work gave another call once again redirected.....i give up and made booking the shop that actually did reply.
    This is the 3rd time i have got this treatment. number i tried is (0426 417 987) if someone has different number please advise
    i really have no idea what these girls are up to and they also claim they have receptionist. even if they are busy they still have time to reply to messages. i mean when you go in they leave you to get ready and come back in 5 to 10 min. so thats enough time to go check message and reply. even if you with customer once you finish and then get new customer, after they show the customer to the room they can at least reply. i feel sorry for the owner .
    Thats the number I text when I got an almost immediate response back. Have you been there before?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I been there twice before. I stopped past the shop today. Door was locked but yeah that was same phone number on door too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I been there twice before. I stopped past the shop today. Door was locked but yeah that was same phone number on door too
    I text them about an hour ago. Got response in 1 minute. Unfortunately the girl who I saw last visit is away on holiday. Will wait til she returns.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah got same today txt straight back but they said few asians and the word curvy which I took as on the bigger side so gave it a miss
    Last edited by Brissypunter; 23-07-2018 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Today I was lucky enough that the door was unlocked when I went past but it seems I missed the special opening prices. Was asked to pay $70 for 1hr. Went to high gate hill instead. Considering there $55hr and the walls are lined with mirrors for teasing...I think I made right choice.... at $70hr I don't see it lasting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think highgate hill is just a promo price and will go to 65 or $70 aswell . I don’t mind paying that as long as nice clean good ladies

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Think highgate hill is just a promo price and will go to 65 or $70 aswell . I don’t mind paying that as long as nice clean good ladies
    Oh I hope not. Massages are an expensive addiction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh I hope not. Massages are an expensive addiction
    Massages are an expensive extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brazil girl Sophia is working tonight. Maybe this is the girl referred to above?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Brazil girl Sophia is working tonight. Maybe this is the girl referred to above?
    And working tonight too so paid her a visit.

Was late in the evening so text the shop and got instant reply. Made 45 minute booking with Brazilian girl. Normal price and left happy.

No problems at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went there the other day and had half an hour with the Brazilian girl. Pretty good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried this shop recently. Locked glass door is a hassle and owner needs to consider that.
    Girl I had was nice to talk to, great rapport, but too much focus on giving a traditional massage despite me saying that wasn't what I wanted up front.
    Too much oil ... so time was wasted in warm towel and bowl wash up.
    Nude only occurred near the end and no touching was allowed. Wierd.
    Rapport with the ML was great. But overall experience was not to standard given the standard amount paid.
    Basic 1hr massage was $70 which was not justified given disposable table top was used. If you want to charge top $ then provide a cloth table top.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 09-09-2018 at 09:28 PM. Reason: More info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Tried this shop recently. Locked glass door is a hassle and owner needs to consider that.
    Girl I had was nice to talk to, great rapport, but too much focus on giving a traditional massage despite me saying that wasn't what I wanted up front.
    Too much oil ... so time was wasted in warm towel and bowl wash up.
    Nude only occurred near the end and no touching was allowed. Wierd.
    Rapport with the ML was great. But overall experience was not to standard given the standard amount paid.
    Basic 1hr massage was $70 which was not justified given disposable table top was used. If you want to charge top $ then provide a cloth table top.
    When I went to this shop, option 3 started from when the massage started to when time was up. Plenty of touching was allowed.

The quality and vfm certainly varies from ML to ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went again today. Brazilian girl was away so tried the recommended Taiwanese girl. Was a little shocked at $70 for an hour.

Man what a very pretty girl, lovely nature and great little body and good English. Massage was on par with Jess who used to be at SSDS. I left very happy.

WIR - can't wait to go again - think they would get punters going more regular if it wasn't $70/hr. Was quoted $120 for 90 minutes.

Saw an add on Locanto today for a shop at Upper My Gravatt quoting weekends only special - $50/hr. Will give it a try soon and report back. Have been to this shop but was a couple of years ago. Time for another punt.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast