Thread: Abby - New to industry & GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Abby - New to industry & GFE

Booked ahead after reading a decent review here.
    Abby is a very pleasant & friendly, slim, petite, cute looking girls in early-mid 20s. Short about 160 cm
    Her English is pretty good.
    In the room she takes me into the shower & washes my bits. She's polite & doesnt seem to have any pretence about her.
    We start off with a gentle hug, caress & soft kiss.
    She tells me she's new & that I can "teach her". But she's not a novice & gives a good GFE.
    Starts with a nice cat bath & progresses to a decent CBJ (standard service means CBJ only) After this I go for some DATY on her hairy muff which she is down for.
    She is seems to be having a good time with noises that dont sound like FOAM to me.
    I then fuck her in mish & blow off in side saddle.
    Just real nice to do a slim young girl - with a good attitude & seems like a genuine person.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortDickMan View Post
    Booked ahead after reading a decent review here.
    Abby is a very pleasant & friendly, slim, petite, cute looking girls in early-mid 20s. Short about 160 cm
    Her English is pretty good.
    In the room she takes me into the shower & washes my bits. She's polite & doesnt seem to have any pretence about her.
    We start off with a gentle hug, caress & soft kiss.
    She tells me she's new & that I can "teach her". But she's not a novice & gives a good GFE.
    Starts with a nice cat bath & progresses to a decent CBJ (standard service means CBJ only) After this I go for some DATY on her hairy muff which she is down for.
    She is seems to be having a good time with noises that dont sound like FOAM to me.
    I then fuck her in mish & blow off in side saddle.
    Just real nice to do a slim young girl - with a good attitude & seems like a genuine person.
    Nice review. Abby was new to the industry about three weeks ago so you got her pretty fresh. As you say she is a lovely girl and is friendly and speaks good English. Well worth a visit. I have seen her two times for 2 hours each and really enjoyed my time wit her. Nice and young as well.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

Only $70/30mins ~ $100/45mins ~ $130/60mins FULL SERVICE

and write us a review to receive additional $10 off on your next visit

which will be only $60/30mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $60/30mins FULL SERVICE with any girl of your choice