Carina - sexy little beauty and very enthusiastic

Person's Name : Carina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 28/7/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Every Sunday from 10 am until 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 158 cm nice body A to B tits, beautiful face, sexy legs, great arse

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side saddle, doggy, missionary to finish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes great session with a cute little babe

My experience/comments : I had been wanting to see Carina for some weeks now and its difficult for me on Sundays but got away today at 10.30 for one hour.

Carina was very happy and friendly when she saw me and remembered our first time a few weeks back and gave me a nice DFK before I even got in the shower so this is promising.

I held her close and we kissed for a couple of moments and then showered and lay down and I am being cuddled and kissed and she moves down to my balls for some sucking and then cock.

This went for about ten minutes and it was very pleasant and its a bonus to have such a pretty girl with my cock in her mouth and her body is smallish but very sexy.

Carina then lays down and I am licking her sexy pussy and there is natural untamed hair there so this may need to cut off as some punters prefer clean shaven.

I was munching away and Carina is going right off reacting very strongly as if she has never been licked before and has just discovered this new found joy and it was also like this for the first time.

I am sure she came as the intensity kept rising until she was bucking up and crying out and there was lots of wetness there and then Carina gets on top of me and gives a very nice pussy slide.

She was rocking back and forth on my hard cock and I was admiring her nice little body really wanting to get inside that tight pussy and she was kissing me with tongue and grinding onto my cock.

Now for the main event and she doms me with some lube and slowly lowers onto my cock and it was really tight in there and it felt very good and she slowly fucked me and gradually got more horny.

It got the point of her riding me and crying out and she felt really good and I was holding her sexy little butt and I hammered her pussy from underneath and her reactions were intense.

She was crying out and making the screwed up facial expressions and seemed to be really getting off big time and probably came again and I went for five minutes like this and then she turned around.

Reverse cowgirl now and riding me again and I held her right up as she is light and fucked reverse style from underneath and felt amazing and she was crying out again very excited.

After a few moments we rolled over to side saddle and I fucked her like this with varying angles for ten minutes and she has such a sexy little body and legs and that tight pussy....

Carina was worked up during the whole session and it made it very erotic to be with such a cute little lady who genuinely loves getting fucked and she feels really good.

We now move to missionary and again it was exciting to be making love to this very pretty lady and she was kissing me throughout and this makes it more erotic with her pretty face.

I was looking at her as I made love to her and her sexy little legs looked so nice and made my cock so hard and I went slow then sped up and came with a strong finish with Carina gripping me very tightly at the end.

We had ten minutes so she gave me a neck massage and then just lay there close and talking so a lovely lady who was enthusiastic throughout the session.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Do you think she “genuinely loves being fucked” or she does it for the money.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    She “genuinely loves being fucked” for the money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Yes she loved being fucked by me or she is the best actress I have ever met and there was lots of cum during the session and lots of crying out and fucking me hard but it would never happen without me paying her. Yes its a business transaction but over the years I have gone out on dates or outings with many working girls and some lasted for six years before they either moved back overseas or got married to someone and they are just normal girls outside of the brothels. They like someone they can trust not to get controlling and jealous but just enjoying each others company so it comes back to kindness and respect.

Carina in today and on roster 11/8