Thread: Misu - Exotic Beauty

Senior Member(無間使者)

Misu - Exotic Beauty

After a hard day’s work following a great night watching the scintillating win of the NSW Blues in the State Of Origin Decider, I decided to celebrate the victory with a punt. Checked WeChat of 202 Pyrmont Massage and one ML caught my eye straight away after seeing the roster - I instantly fell for this young lady - a curvy beauty named Misu. Her photos actually sold me! Did not waste any more time and sent a message to Penny to book her for me and confirmed.

Walked into the shop and exchanged pleasantries with the lovely Penny and her pretty assistant Mia and told that I’ve got 10 mins to spare so I decided to take a shower in the premises while they prepare the room for me. I was getting excited to see how this punt goes coz I got a feeling it’s going to be a good one.

On to the room after a relaxing shower and naked at the massage table then heard the knock on the door and there she is - and all I can say is WOW - Misu is a stunner (IMHO)! Just what I thought she’d be like - Exotic! Size 6 B-C Cup breasts, nice skin tone, pretty face and nice curves on her. I can’t wait to grab those tits and that ass!

Part 1

Misu disrobe for part 1 and I just like her perky breasts and nice round bum when she turned around for me. I politely asked if I can touch them and she said yes. I was so excited! Those breasts are indeed perky and her bum firm. Her pussy is not fully shaven. A bit of regrowth is what she said. Boy, I can’t wait for Part 2! On with the oil and massage as she provided some relief on my back and shoulders as she did it soft to medium, just the way I like it. She’s also good at her service as she was asking me if the massage was ok every now and then and a bit of chat. She told me she is a mix of Indian and Tibetan/Nepalese (Big tick on my International ML List), 19 years old and staying here as a student. She also speak English well. How and where do Penny get this sweet and pretty girls are beyond me. This shop never fail to deliver. Again, I’m impressed! Misu definitely like what she is doing as shown by her eagerness to please and enthusiasm. Overall a decent massage. After a good 10-15 mins of massage, i hear her say “lay on your back” to commence....

Part 2

As I flipped over I smiled at her while i grabbed her bum and asked her can I touch your pussy? She said “yes you can touch but you can’t play with it.” I thought it’s ok as long as I can arouse your young, nubile pussy then we’re good. She then started caressing my chest with oil, concentrating on the nipple region going down to the tummy area then to my legs teasingly missing the Little Boi with a smile on her face whilst playing with her bum and pussy. A few strokes here and there and in to the main event - she puts more oil in her hands then finally grabbing LB and giving me the sexy look in her eyes... I then told her “you’re wet!” And she replied, “ yes I am, you made me wet.” I reached in for a light kiss which she reciprocated. She then gently pushed my hand away from her pussy to get on top of me and gave me a bit of a B2B slide. I also got a bit of a play with her boobs. After that amazing body slide she got off the table and moved back to concentrate on the Little One, now more oil is needed as I told her I am ready for the finale. Misu does a good build up to the finale with lots of eye contact, teasing, moaning and good old HJ to completion. Felt so relieved and happy after an intense GFE session with this Exotic Beauty!

Bros, come and see this Exotic Beauty and be nice and gentle with her and you will be rewarded!

WIR: Definitely going back for this stunner!

Disclaimer: YMMV to fellow punters

Happy Punting Folks!!!

And Go The Blues!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never try Nepalese before. What days is she on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looked more of Chinese to me when I checked her out but I might be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Drbunny28 View Post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing good shop. Amazing disrobe at part 1.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drbunny28 View Post
    Just visited Misu, she is very GFE and will revisit her and the shop as good customers service provided to me today. Misu works every day but call for booking as she is quite popular.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Thanks for sharing good shop. Amazing disrobe at part 1.

Yes jumper, nowadays a lots of shop that girls disrobe as soon as door shuts