Thread: Mina - beautiful, busty and sexy. Friendly good service girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Mina - beautiful, busty and sexy. Friendly good service girl.

I saw on 7 Cowper's roster page that they had three new girls starting today who all looked very nice. Vike, Sofia and Mina, so I texted Linda the boss to tell her that I would pop around at lunchtime for some fun with one of her new ladies. I love Linda the boss of 7. We have been friends for many years and she is always warm and welcoming to me. A humble, quiet lady who always has a smile on her face. And no, before anyone asks, I have not had sex with her. Just friends with a shared interest - brothels.

Three girls say hello and I was impressed by all three. Mid 30's girls but all pretty, well presented and nice hello's and smiles. The last to say hello was Mina and she also had the biggest breasts which were well presented in her short black and white dress so I chose her. I will be back to see the two others as they both looked great.

Mina is Chinese, mid 30's, nice figure, good sized C cup naturals which are soft and playful but also firm and sit proudly on her chest, nice trimmed pussy, dragon tattoo in between her pussy and her belly button, nice firm arse and very soft smooth skin. She has long black hair which is very soft and shiny and is very attractive. She is just my sort so I was very happy.

Into the room. I shower and she stands outside the shower. I beckon her in but she is happy keeping warm standing next to the gas heater so we have a bit of a chat. She tells me that she is new to the business and that gets me more excited as I like to show a newbie some of my tricks.

Onto the bed, I put on some music from Spotify on my iphone and sit at the top of the bed, erect cock in the air. Mina is looking at it saying that it is big and smooth and then she gobbles me up bbbj. Mina has got good cock sucking technique so I am not so sure that she really is a newbie as she knows how to please a man in that department. Lots of sucking, licking, ball action and wanking which almost had me cumming.

She then gets up on her knees and shoves her pussy in my face. I am just about to lick it but she grabs my cock and rubs it against her clit and pussy slides me with her wet pussy. Nice. It is hot like a bakers oven. She slowly rubs my cock on her clit and then speeds up the action. She is moaning loudly now and within a couple of minutes she shouts out " I cum" and collapses on top of me. That is a first for me that a WL has used my cock as a masturbating stick and I am not sure if she really did cum or was pretending but it felt amazing and if she didn't cum then Mina is a great actress.

I would make her properly cum later just to make sure.

On with a dom and I fuck her gently in mish. She has a nice tight pussy and we fuck a long time in mish, side saddle and then I get her on the edge of the bed for some standing up doggie. Nice, as Mina has a cute, firm, soft bum. I try and stick a finger in her inviting arsehole but it gets batted away.

15 minutes left and I want to give her another orgasm. I lie her down, open her legs wide to expose her pussy which has quite big brown meaty flaps on it which glisten in the dark with her juices. I lap those juices up. Mina tells me to slow down and go gently and she closes her eyes and starts massaging her breasts and pulling her own nipples. A good sign that she is going to enjoy Punterman's tongue and that she likes a bit of DATY. I slowly lick her clit and I can feel her body rising to an orgasm when Bham, she cums hard. I quickly mish fuck her as she is orgasming which sends her off until she pushes me off in submission as the orgasm flows through her.

" I love having sex with you" she says. "Me too" is my reply and it is true. She is sexy and passionate, busty and likes to cum. What is there not to like ?

I am ready to cum now so I fuck her slowly then fast in mish as she lies on the edge of the bed and I am standing up. She has her head raised up on a pillow and watches the action unfold as I speed up and then pull out at the last minute and shoot my sperm all over the tattoo just above her pussy. She covers her face so that I don't splash her make up. We cuddle and she jumps up for a shower to wash my load off her stomach.

I have a shower and we have a chat. She is adamant that she is a newbie and has not worked before so I will take her at her word. Mina is well worth a visit. She is an attractive lady with a great figure, is super friendly, gives great service and I really enjoyed my one hour with her.

She asked me to go back again next Thursday when she will be back at 7 Cowper Street and she will also work at 22 Rydalmere which is Linda's other shop. I will see her again but before I do, there are the other two newbies there, Vike and Sofia that I also want to see. Too many girls, not enough time.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Already an other review.
    Really good on u bro

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Already an other review.
    Really good on u bro
    Thanks Mr Happy.

Two good punts in a row with Grace at Paddington yesterday and Mina today. Planning tomorrow's punt already. Day out on my motorbike with a friend to the central coast then a punt on the way home. Sounds a good day. Now where will I go ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Last edited by 7cowper; 22-08-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews