Date of Visit : 12 /7

Photos :*533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5, Small tits, erect nipples, long black hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided :*BBBJ,*DATY,*FS,* kissing

Had another wonderful experience at this establishment today.

Original booked Michelle, however Michelle was running late and Angie introduce me to Kiki so I decided to see her instead.

Kiki has a nice body she had a great little black bikini on , and her hair was tied up in a little bun. I'm having a shower and Kiki's getting the room ready, she gets her her phone her Bluetooth speaker and start putting on some music, and then she had this little disco light system that she plugged into a power point, she turned up the Music, just as I finished the shower and got out.
    The ambience in the room was great, so was the way she kissed me. It didn't take long for me to get rock hard, and I slowly took off her top and revealed her small titties but fully erect nipples. A little more than kissing and fondling, then off with the panties. She dropped to her knees and began a bbbj- just wonderful.
    I thought I'd return the favour, laid her down on the bed opened those legs and chewd on her pussy.
    We swap positions went into 69 and it wasn't long before i blew round one.
    A brief massage, and then with some more bbbj, then on with the condom, started with cowgirl, then doggy, mish and a couple of others , and got round 2 out of the way.
    We had a cuddle and then she decided to give me a massage for the remaining 10 minutes or so.
    Shower, kiss goodbye and left.
    A nice experience.

This review will be posted on various forums under different aliases

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Kiki is one of the best punts, and she has a great body.

Racy and striking Kiki in today 14/7

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

THE ONE AND ONLY LEGENDARY KIKI RETURNS TODAY SUNDAY 14TH JULY 2019 TO REV UP YOUR SENSES..

533 Roster - Racy and striking Kiki returns to rev up your pleasure and senses.. A pleasure kitten who is one of 533s finest..

Kiki - Size 6,D cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Chinese lady.Roster says"Racy Kiki returns @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. Kiki has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Kiki's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this SUNDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Kiki on roster today 10/3