Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Dragon service?

Banned

What is Dragon service?

I hear a few shops and privates offering Dragon service, or One Dragon service. What is this?? And "Guan service".... what's that? Anyone had these services before, and could reccomend?

Thanks for helping out a noob.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    To put it simply it just means the girl licks your butt hole.
    It's also called DD which is an acronym for Dragon Drilling.
    If a girl puts a lot of effort into cleaning your bum in the shower, it usually means you are gonna get DD

Guan service includes DD and a few other things, like catbath, BBBJ, sometimes CIM, massage etc.
    It's a professional type of service where the customer basically relaxes and the girl pampers and pleasures him and serves him like he is a king.
    It's named after the Chinese city of Dongguan which was the Chinese centre of prostitution for many years - mainly for locals, not really for Westerners.
    The authorities clamped down on it so it's not as big as it was but it's still going on on a smaller scale and underground.
    Many Chinese WLs with experience in Dongguan or China in general will provide this service,
    You have probably already had this type of service dozens of times without even knowing it.
    For example nearly all the Chinese girls at Ginza and 278 Club provide this service, any maybe some in the budget shops too.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    To put it simply it just means the girl licks your butt hole.
    It's also called DD which is an acronym for Dragon Drilling.
    If a girl puts a lot of effort into cleaning your bum in the shower, it usually means you are gonna get DD

Guan service includes DD and a few other things, like catbath, BBBJ, sometimes CIM, massage etc.
    It's a professional type of service where the customer basically relaxes and the girl pampers and pleasures him and serves him like he is a king.
    It's named after the Chinese city of Dongguan which was the Chinese centre of prostitution for many years - mainly for locals, not really for Westerners.
    The authorities clamped down on it so it's not as big as it was but it's still going on on a smaller scale and underground.
    Many Chinese WLs with experience in Dongguan or China in general will provide this service,
    You have probably already had this type of service dozens of times without even knowing it.
    For example nearly all the Chinese girls at Ginza and 278 Club provide this service, any maybe some in the budget shops too.
    Nah ! One Dragon service is different than Dragon drill !

One dragon service usually means all inclusive, from beginning till end ! Usually in a massage shop where you might get what you don’t normally get elsewhere.

Nothing to do with DD.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

One dragon service usually means all inclusive, from beginning till end ! Usually in a massage shop where you might get what you don’t normally get elsewhere.

Nothing to do with DD.
    Yeap, 一條龍服務 = one stop shop, all inclusive!

Banned
    Well, how about that, you learn something new every day!

I always thought it meant this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv-bw5jdm9s

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nothing to do with DD.
    Is this just a way of saying it is a RnT as opposed to a legit shop, or is it how a RnT advertises extras?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Is this just a way of saying it is a RnT as opposed to a legit shop, or is it how a RnT advertises extras?
    Well the way wilsno and Ahl explain it it just seems to mean that its a massage and full service all in the same service package.
    Again it doesn't sound like anything new or special to me.
    We get this sort of service all the time in Sydney at full service shops - especially from the WLs who have experience in China and especially in Dongguan.

The term One Dragon or Pure Dragon was originated from the game of Mah Jong, it’s a big winning cards that you need to have every card of the same kind from 1 to 9, ( either Circles, Bamboos or Ten Thousands ). Hence the industry uses it to denote all inclusive services.

Whereas Dragon Drill is just a made up word by the sex industry.

sounds like you need a tongue who has a degree in
    proctology

shane

Banned
    So... to sum up, it's basically diamond service.
    With a name like One Dragon, I thought she would blow smoke up your ass, and it would come out the eye of your cock.
    But I'm abit weird to be fair.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well said buddy.

I posted over twelve months ago that I was getting this from Russian WLs 25 years ago. It isn’t a new form of service that is unique to Chinese girls

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Bloody hell.....

The amount of pontificating that goes on around here.....

Okay you go and book the girl you want, if it tickles your fancy you ask her to lick your arse, and then when it's convenient you ask for a massage.

It's not rocket science, this service is not exsluvie to Ginza or Chinese girls, and you don't need to study Chinese history to get a WL to tongue punch your fart box and give you a rub-down.
    Bloody hell, you should change your name to Ignoramus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How about we just state our opinions, and not personally attack each other. Sorry, not referring to any one person.
    I thought that was a basic rule about a forum
    Who would have thought that a subject like arse licking would have the opposite effect on people.
    Gross subject, lets change it

The term One Dragon or Pure Dragon was originated from the game of Mah Jong, it’s a big winning cards that you need to have every card of the same kind from 1 to 9, ( either Circles, Bamboos or Ten Thousands ). Hence the industry uses it to denote all inclusive services.

Whereas Dragon Drill is just a made up word by the sex industry.
    Sorry brother Wil! May be not in Mah Jong ? You can’t win a game with 1-9 ! And to win a hand, you need 14 cards.

It’s in playing cards : 一條龍,十三張,that’s A to 10, J, Q, K ! 位位十三注!

Cheers😊

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry brother Wil! May be not in Mah Jong ? You can’t win a game with 1-9 ! And to win a hand, you need 14 cards.

It’s in playing cards : 一條龍,十三張,that’s A to 10, J, Q, K ! 位位十三注!

Cheers��
    I said 1 to 9 to form a One Dragon or Pure Dragon, a big winning set of cards if you win out, that doesn’t mean you have won yet !

I’ve been a Mah-Jong player for years, no need to tell me the rules !

Btw, 十三張 is a western game, not Chinese to have a Chinese term used in it ! I’m sure Mah-Jong is a lot older than that !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    25 years ago you only get malaysian, Singaporean and HK girls doing DD, bbbg and Cim. China girls wouldn't do it or very few. 5* use to have malaysian and Singaporean girls offering this kind of service. China girls have finally catch in the last few years.

I have known Australian privates who offered this service, years ago. So it's not a new thing and definitely not
    restricted to any particular group.

I am just not that into it, is all.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One dragon service is typically used in China when they talk about a one stop shop.

Been to a few where it literally is a one stop shop.

So it starts as a normal a massage place (with people trained in massage) but then you can purchase add-ons. For example a HJ would be $20, ear cleaning would be $10, red ribbon might be $15. You can choose to get FS and then everything becomes half price. Food and drinks are free.

You can literally stay there all day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jesus's, doesn't anyone know how to Google, visit, "Dragon Service red light".
    Good luck finding this in Australia

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, yep, it's also known as "one dragon service" in Chinese. It's what you need when you go punting for the sake of punting. When you're actually not horny enough to do a girl, so you need this extra stimulation to get you going.

Waste of time and effort, if you ask me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast