Thread: Juicy Asian tight ass!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Juicy Asian tight ass!!!

Girl Name: Ecko
    Nationality: Taiwanese
    Assets: "In my opinion Asian Kim Kardasian Tight Ass!!!"
    Services: Gold & Diamond

I happen to come across this Peninsular Paradise @Pyrmont by chance. I'm usually a RNT guy, on this particular day Sarang88 was packed out and i was walking out of the business i saw some enticing neon lights at the side, went on up greeted by a friendly receptionist and they had a line up of 4 girls on the day. 3/4 girls was new to the shop and while i was seating down the best excitement at any brothel is always waiting for the girls to come out. After being shown the 1st 3girls none of them were really my style, as i usually prefer girls with a lil cute/shy appearances. However lucky last in walk Ecko, she was friendly, bubbly, a nice natural pair of size C and her ass was "!!wow!!" its been quite awhile since i have seen an asian girl with a tight bubble butt.

The receptionist recommended i take on the Diamond package for an hour since he saw my eyes was glued to her ass while she was walking away. I wasn't too keen on paying so much, until he further mentioned that she was new to the industry and she was eager to have some fun. Paid the guy, at that stage i still wasn't sure if it was a good idea to take the diamond for an hour. Before long Ecko came and grab my hands, guiding me towards the room, while walking i couldn't keep my eyes off those ass...!!! Once in the room, we made some small talk, she was out of her lingerie in no time, as she walked over I could really see her whole body, it was curvaceous and enticing with each step. She guided me to the bathroom as we showered together, while we had the water running, she continuously play with my dick, i didn't need any help as at that point i was already throbbing and ready to pounce on her at any moment. She had this magic touch, with each light touches i felt a shiver running through my body.

She guided me towards the bed, i was so eager at this stage i just wanted to grab her and jump straight on. As I was about to jump on the bed, she turned me around and she went down on her knees and begin suck my dick like it was made of honey. She had one hands milking my balls and her other was busy caressing my inner groin as she continues to blow me away, before i knew it i couldn't hold on any longer i blew my first load into her mouth as she felt it her sucking intensify and her tongue caress the tip of my dick until she was satisfy i was done. I then laid down on the bed feeling great, as i look down she had a smirking smile, one of her hands was still holding my dick she then began slowly kissing the tip of my penis and gently using her tongue licking any remaining cum. My god!! I was so hard within a couple of mins and ready to go again.

This time she gently place the condom on my penis, she slowly climbed up towards me, slowly kissing me down from the neck all the way to my balls. She then climbed on top of me as she use her hand guiding my penis into her pussy she stop just at the mouth and used my dick to rub her pussy. I could feel that her pussy was soaking, she then said softly into my ears to be gentle and moan as my dick penetrated her. As she was riding me, one of her hands continuously massage my balls, my hands was on her breast and she rocked harder each time i touch her nipples. Before long she turned around showing me her juicy ass, she continued to rocked away in reverse cow girl position, she tilt her body slight so i could see her face as she looked back. As I was about to cum again, i quickly reach up and grab both her tits from behind before lunging into my last several thrust and blew my load.

At this stage i was totally spent, she laid down next to me while her hands softly caresses my dick. We rested for about 15 mins before we got up to shower, she helped me get dress and gave me a light kiss on the lips. As i walked out of the room holding her hands through the corridor, she then whispered to me that was fun.

P.S The recommendation from the receptionist for the 1 hour was spot on, will definitely be going back very soon

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review. Always good to see a wet pussied newbie.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve seen Ecko not the prettiest but that ass makes up for it came twice in doggy haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    I’ve seen Ecko not the prettiest but that ass makes up for it came twice in doggy haha
    How would you compare her ass in terms of celebrities ? anyone similar???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To be honest standing straight its just big no real shape but on all fours its a different story

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    To be honest standing straight its just big no real shape but on all fours its a different story
    Agreed! doggystyle was god like, you just can't say no to that rear view

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is cum on face on the menu?
    eyes on u

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ummm didnt' ask, maybe you can go ask her yourself ahah