Thread: Roseville Rose – Bulk Review – Sue, Pink, Mandy and Snow

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Roseville Rose – Bulk Review – Sue, Pink, Mandy and Snow

Girl 1 – Sue
    Nationality: HK
    Tits: Natural b-cups
    Services: BBBJ, DATY, kissing, fucking
    I booked Sue based on the roster description and photo. Unfortunately, I was disappointed, Sue is more like late-30’s not early 20s as advertised, also the girl in the roster photo is not her at all, nothing like her. Now Sue’s service is fine, nothing special though but she is a friendly girl and has a good attitude. Roster says she provides rimming but I didn’t receive any (I didn’t ask for it either) – given that I didn’t get any special ‘cleaning’ I don’t think that service is offered. So book Sue if you like MILF but don’t rely on the roster description it is totally off on both girl description and services provided.

Girl 2 – Pink
    Nationality: China
    Tits: Natural c cups
    Services: BBBJ, DT, light kissing, DATY, fucking
    Pink was more to my taste. Roster description is accurate. What stood out for me with Pink is her BBBJ she is a real Dyson 1000 in this department and can DT as well. We spend quite a bit of time on BBBJ because I was enjoying it so much. Pink also likes a bit of DATY for enthusiasts in that area. She is quite orgasmic as well cumming once during DATY and another 2 times during our fucking. Recommended.

Girl 3 – Mandy
    Nationality: China ? – maybe Taiwan – I forgot!
    Tits: Natural(?) d cups – not 100% sure on the natural part
    Mandy was another good punt. Again this girl is very good a BBBJ and DT, I wouldn’t say she is as good as Pink but certainly gives Pink a run for her money. Fucking was also good, Mandy doesn’t like being on top though she prefers the man on top. Anyway, she had a wonderful whole of body shaking orgasm during our session. Recommended.

Girl 4 – Snow
    Nationality: Taiwan
    Tits: Natural d cups – beautiful body
    Services: CBJ, light kissing, DATY, fucking
    Snow is the girl I will remember the most from my recent punting. She is a sweet girl and we had a good session, no complaints from me. I was her very first customer (this was her first time working as a WL – previously she had done massage only). Unfortunately, I will also be her last. Snow told me at the end of the session that FS is not for her and she will go back to massage instead. Well, FS is not for everyone and I wish her the best for the future. (btw – don’t blame me – pretty sure it wasn’t because the sex was so bad – I always try to make sure the girls feel comfortable)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is pink the same girl as in the photo?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great reviews Mr Toad,

Your sex was so bad that you put Snow off it for life

Or........perhaps you were sooooo good that Snow retired at the top
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Great reviews Mr Toad,

Your sex was so bad that you put Snow off it for life

Or........perhaps you were sooooo good that Snow retired at the top
    Yeah, I don’t really know what it was, her english was not good enough to explain to me. She seemed pretty happy during the session.

Quote Originally Posted by Timtoms View Post
    Is pink the same girl as in the photo?
    From memory I think the photo in the roster has been photoshopped to make Pink look thinner and longer face?? I don’t know why the shop does this she is an attractive girl, why change the photo?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    From memory I think the photo in the roster has been photoshopped to make Pink look thinner and longer face?? I don’t know why the shop does this she is an attractive girl, why change the photo?
    I guess because the photo is attractive so a it's a good attraction

Thanks BT, I have heard things are better at 104 these days.

I am keen on seeing Kiki. Seen her advertised at other shops but when i have got the chance to go visit she has moved on.

When I saw "baby" there she told me the shop just put up whatever photo they wanted for her - none of which were of her. And kept doing it when she complained.

So I would take the pics with a BIG grain of salt. At best you could consider them "suggestive"

Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    When I saw "baby" there she told me the shop just put up whatever photo they wanted for her - none of which were of her. And kept doing it when she complained.

So I would take the pics with a BIG grain of salt. At best you could consider them "suggestive"
    Why do they do that? I saw Baby in the shop once - she is attractive, nice body, why use a fake photo, just makes us punters not trust the shop.

Why do they do that? I saw Baby in the shop once - she is attractive, nice body, why use a fake photo, just makes us punters not trust the shop.
    Question for the ages ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    Question for the ages ...
    ... for all the girls add 5 years for what they advertise

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ... for all the girls add 5 years for what they advertise
    Make that 10 in my experience.......like every other shop

I was fucking a 19 year old recently and as I got to know her it turns out that she is 29. Looks 19 though to me.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Girl 4 – Snow
    Snow is the girl I will remember the most from my recent punting. She is a sweet girl and we had a good session, no complaints from me. I was her very first customer (this was her first time working as a WL – previously she had done massage only). Unfortunately, I will also be her last. Snow told me at the end of the session that FS is not for her and she will go back to massage instead. Well, FS is not for everyone and I wish her the best for the future. (btw – don’t blame me – pretty sure it wasn’t because the sex was so bad – I always try to make sure the girls feel comfortable)
    Thanks for you review. From my knowledge this place get so buys that the owner don't really care about promotion....which is a good sign.

As for Snow if she is Real Taiwanese and actually young.... then obviously FS is not for her, or should I say specifically FS in 104 is not for her.

I get annoy by Taiwanese girls in Sydney because they complain too much."Fuck so cheap" "You know I can make $$$ in KTV in Taiwan".....bla bla bla!! I always just smile but I though you can go back to Taiwan then bitch!! Taiwanese girls seem to have the mind set that its ok for them to open their legs for you but you should pay top dollar. I remember telling one how much it cost to fuck a model like blond in FKK clubs in Frankfurt. She fainted. They don't understand sex price various a lot around the world and very stubborn on their take.

So the path of a typical WL is they try to get into the expensive shops and fail, then they go cheaper places and don't like the pay or worse a cheap and quiet place that pay shit and no job. So they finally end up in massage shops...most like like city where they can charge what ever they want.

Girl 1 – Sue
    Nationality: HK
    Tits: Natural b-cups
    Services: BBBJ, DATY, kissing, fucking
    I booked Sue based on the roster description and photo. Unfortunately, I was disappointed, Sue is more like late-30’s not early 20s as advertised, also the girl in the roster photo is not her at all, nothing like her. Now Sue’s service is fine, nothing special though but she is a friendly girl and has a good attitude. Roster says she provides rimming but I didn’t receive any (I didn’t ask for it either) – given that I didn’t get any special ‘cleaning’ I don’t think that service is offered. So book Sue if you like MILF but don’t rely on the roster description it is totally off on both girl description and services provided.

Girl 2 – Pink
    Nationality: China
    Tits: Natural c cups
    Pink was more to my taste. Roster description is accurate. What stood out for me with Pink is her BBBJ she is a real Dyson 1000 in this department and can DT as well. We spend quite a bit of time on BBBJ because I was enjoying it so much. Pink also likes a bit of DATY for enthusiasts in that area. She is quite orgasmic as well cumming once during DATY and another 2 times during our fucking. Recommended.

Girl 3 – Mandy
    Nationality: China ? – maybe Taiwan – I forgot!
    Tits: Natural(?) d cups – not 100% sure on the natural part
    Mandy was another good punt. Again this girl is very good a BBBJ and DT, I wouldn’t say she is as good as Pink but certainly gives Pink a run for her money. Fucking was also good, Mandy doesn’t like being on top though she prefers the man on top. Anyway, she had a wonderful whole of body shaking orgasm during our session. Recommended.

Girl 4 – Snow
    Mr Toad, Snow is still working there as I met her today so you didn't put her off sex for good.

Mr Toad, Snow is still working there as I met her today so you didn't put her off sex for good.
    Yeah, I noticed that she is back on the roster. Did you pick her? She's a nice looking girl.

Yeah, I noticed that she is back on the roster. Did you pick her? She's a nice looking girl.
    Nope. Picked Kiki and Michelle as they had bigger breasts. She looked good though. Attractive and clean looking.

Nope. Picked Kiki and Michelle as they had bigger breasts. She looked good though. Attractive and clean looking.
    Ok, Kiki is a good choice. I saw her a while ago. Haven’t tried Michelle but looking at your review sounds like I should give her a miss anyway.

I returned to Roseville over the weekend and booked in Snow for an hour. Turns out the current Snow is not the same girl as I referred to in the original post. Roseville has reused the name for a different girl. The new Snow is from mainland China not Taiwan and has smaller tits.

Anyway Snow 2 is an ok punt - BBBJ, likes DATY and fucking. She is tall, nice body- looks like the photo in the roster is her.