Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : Advertised $160/hr

Size/shape : Slimish, C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

This time's visit 45 George, I am spoiled for choice as 7-8 beautiful girls are shown to me one after another. It's really hard to choose one, but the last girl Amy has the biggest breasts out of them all and a cute face. I pick her and I'm all smiles as she leads me away to one of the rooms to get the session started.

Amy is a mid 20s Chinese girl who has one of the best looking breasts. Natural, full C-cups that are perky and so good to massage in your hands. She's got a womanly body with the just the right handles and ass that makes you want to grab onto her and fuck her right there and then. I have to control myself, as we aren't even fully disrobed yet but I can feel my LB rising to attention. Into the shower, Amy joins me and starts to give me a soft and sensual wash. My hands go right to her ample tits and don't leave them until its time to go on the bed.

Instead of the usual routine of lying down, I sit on the edge of the bed and pull her onto my lap. I spend a good few minutes dining on those pretty breasts much to Amy's delight as her hands stroke the back of my hair. Her body is MCOT in all the right places (not skinny) and I run my hands down her waist, to her thighs and finally grabbing her big ass. She pushes me down and begins the standard catbath with a lot of b2b contact. Before long, the condom is put on and she commences a reasonably good CBJ. It is good but quite short. I don't mind as I am also keen to finally fuck her ravishing body.

Amy was not into DFK nor DATY, so we started in missionary with me entering her tight pussy as slow as I could. The feeling of her warm hole engulfing my cock inch by inch was heavenly, and before long it was all the way in. I speed up and as I fuck her my hands are tightly squeezing her waist and ass. We stay in mish for the majority of the session as I wanted to savour her beautiful body and huge swaying breasts. Before finishing, I remind myself that I have to turn her over to pump that ass in doggie. It's an amazing sight to see my cock disappear in and out of her ass as I grip on to both sides of her cheeks. We switch back to mish for the finale and I unload everything into the bag.

Overall, satisfying punt with Amy who has an amazing womanly body and the most beautiful perky tits. If you love girls with slim bodies that are curvy in the right places, I would recommend you try out Amy. Although there was not much GFE, the value from this shop is too good to pass and I will be happy to visit again.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

Only $70/30mins ~ $100/45mins ~ $130/60mins FULL SERVICE

and write us a review to receive additional $10 off on your next visit

which will be only $60/30mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $60/30mins FULL SERVICE with any girl of your choice