Thread: Stella - young + pretty!! Definitely not not a newbie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Stella - young + pretty!! Definitely not not a newbie

Shop: 42 Gladesville

Girl: Stella
    Ethnicity: Chinese
    Service: Diamond 45 minutes

Another visit to 42 and I’ve got to say, the quality of the girls here is always consistent, there’s always decent girls in the lineup. Decided to check out the new Chinese girl Stella. On first glance she’s you’re young, pretty Chinese girl, She’s got that innocent look, for me personally her face is an 8/10.

Quick shower before we jumped into it. Started with a body to body massage which was pretty nice. Foreplay was very attentive and really set the mood for the ball licking + sucking that was soon to come. She definitely knew what she was doing when it came to the bbbj, solid 15 minutes, pretty decent technique.

She was very tight so we started off slow but it quickly picked it up as she got more and more turned on. Started off in missionary but she wanted to do cowgirl. Fellas she’s very keen on the cowgirl, I’m not joking when I say she literally rode me like a horse till I finished.

Overall her service was an 7.5/10. Very cute pretty face, young, gfe experience. Come try her out fellas you won’t be disappointed!

Thanks for the after report brother !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitpea95 View Post
    Shop: 42 Gladesville

Girl: Stella
    Ethnicity: Chinese
    Service: Diamond 45 minutes

Another visit to 42 and I’ve got to say, the quality of the girls here is always consistent, there’s always decent girls in the lineup. Decided to check out the new Chinese girl Stella. On first glance she’s you’re young, pretty Chinese girl, She’s got that innocent look, for me personally her face is an 8/10.

Quick shower before we jumped into it. Started with a body to body massage which was pretty nice. Foreplay was very attentive and really set the mood for the ball licking + sucking that was soon to come. She definitely knew what she was doing when it came to the bbbj, solid 15 minutes, pretty decent technique.

She was very tight so we started off slow but it quickly picked it up as she got more and more turned on. Started off in missionary but she wanted to do cowgirl. Fellas she’s very keen on the cowgirl, I’m not joking when I say she literally rode me like a horse till I finished.

Overall her service was an 7.5/10. Very cute pretty face, young, gfe experience. Come try her out fellas you won’t be disappointed!
    Awesome review. What’s her body like? Is she slim petite? Does she do dfk?

STELLAS IN TONIGHHHTTTT
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad Experience with Stella

I have to totally disagree with the above review. My last 6 months experience with 42 has been quite good until the other night. I did rely on this review when I chose Stella...my bad!!

The photo of her is probably real but outdated about 5 years
    She's a heavy smoker, so her breath stinks - you can forget dfk..
    She spends a lot of time on her mobile phone checking messages
    Her customer level is non existent
    She finishes 10 mins early

I only complain when I get terrible service, so guys, BEWARE.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pat63 View Post
    I have to totally disagree with the above review. My last 6 months experience with 42 has been quite good until the other night. I did rely on this review when I chose Stella...my bad!!

The photo of her is probably real but outdated about 5 years
    She's a heavy smoker, so her breath stinks - you can forget dfk..
    She spends a lot of time on her mobile phone checking messages
    Her customer level is non existent
    She finishes 10 mins early

I only complain when I get terrible service, so guys, BEWARE.
    You're an original member posting for the very first time... 7 years and this is your first post?
    What's the deal here??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    You're an original member posting for the very first time... 7 years and this is your first post?
    What's the deal here??
    I don't know why that's important. If you don't agree, state your own opinion and let people judge.

Let me ask you, your a senior member and posted hundreds of opinions in very short period of time, don't you have a life???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pat63 View Post
    I don't know why that's important. If you don't agree, state your own opinion and let people judge.

Let me ask you, your a senior member and posted hundreds of opinions in very short period of time, don't you have a life???
    No, I don't have a life... that's why I hang out in a punting forum.