So to start with I am a new member but have been looking in this forum for some time now and mainly used it to check shop rosters and also read reviews but have now decided to join and share my personal experiences.

I am mainly an RnT guy who loves to get a good massage and also have a bit of fun at the same time. One of my favourite massage shops which I go to regularly is 227 Broadway.

I have seen a few girl's at 227 Broadway and so my first review that I will post is my experience with girl that I have seen quiet a few times already and that girl is Jasmine.

I just want to start by saying that even though there are a ridiculous number of massage shops in Sydney that its sometimes hard to find a great massage shop. In my personal opinion I think 227 Broadway is a great massage shop for a number of reasons, some of those reason include the Price, level of service & selection of quality girls.

My review on Jasmine:

Well what can i say, Jasmine in my opinion is just simply AMAZING and I don't really give high praise to someone very often. I know there are a lot of guys out there that have their favourite girl and I would happily say that Jasmine would be my favourite girl. I have seen a few girls at 227 Broadway and they all generally provide a very good level of service.

So what I really like about Jasmine is that from the moment you step foot in the door until the moment you leave she provides this very warm and loving feeling and her beautiful smile that greets you every time. She is also a very caring person and is not only beautiful on the outside but inside too.

Massage (Part 1):
In my personal opinion Jasmine has a great massage style and gives a really great full body back and front sensual, sexy and erotic massage and for my personal liking the perfect strength (Medium) hitting all the right areas all over my body and ensuring every part of my body is massaged and no part left untouched.

Rating:

Massage - 9/10

(Part 2): Jasmine's (Part 2) is just simply and i'll say the word again ''AMAZING'', firstly she has an absolutely amazing body especially once she is fully naked and she gives a very sexy and erotic full body slide massage with plenty of soft touching & teasing and a very erotic sensual happy ending.

Rating:

Part 2 - 10/10