Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jasmine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jasmine

So to start with I am a new member but have been looking in this forum for some time now and mainly used it to check shop rosters and also read reviews but have now decided to join and share my personal experiences.

I am mainly an RnT guy who loves to get a good massage and also have a bit of fun at the same time. One of my favourite massage shops which I go to regularly is 227 Broadway.

I have seen a few girl's at 227 Broadway and so my first review that I will post is my experience with girl that I have seen quiet a few times already and that girl is Jasmine.

I just want to start by saying that even though there are a ridiculous number of massage shops in Sydney that its sometimes hard to find a great massage shop. In my personal opinion I think 227 Broadway is a great massage shop for a number of reasons, some of those reason include the Price, level of service & selection of quality girls.

My review on Jasmine:

Well what can i say, Jasmine in my opinion is just simply AMAZING and I don't really give high praise to someone very often. I know there are a lot of guys out there that have their favourite girl and I would happily say that Jasmine would be my favourite girl. I have seen a few girls at 227 Broadway and they all generally provide a very good level of service.

So what I really like about Jasmine is that from the moment you step foot in the door until the moment you leave she provides this very warm and loving feeling and her beautiful smile that greets you every time. She is also a very caring person and is not only beautiful on the outside but inside too.

Massage (Part 1):
    In my personal opinion Jasmine has a great massage style and gives a really great full body back and front sensual, sexy and erotic massage and for my personal liking the perfect strength (Medium) hitting all the right areas all over my body and ensuring every part of my body is massaged and no part left untouched.

Rating:

Massage - 9/10

(Part 2): Jasmine's (Part 2) is just simply and i'll say the word again ''AMAZING'', firstly she has an absolutely amazing body especially once she is fully naked and she gives a very sexy and erotic full body slide massage with plenty of soft touching & teasing and a very erotic sensual happy ending.

Rating:

Part 2 - 10/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow she sounds amazzinng

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Jasmine about 2 months ago, she provided a great service and she is a very friendly person. Haven't had a chance to see her again but hopefully soon. I will also have to check out this new viet girl Sarah that has started at 227

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for providing the review, I was thinking of giving this place another go after my pretty average experience with Wendy. I think I might give Jasmine a go next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    wow she sounds amazzinng
    She is definitely amazing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie Boy View Post
    Thanks for providing the review, I was thinking of giving this place another go after my pretty average experience with Wendy. I think I might give Jasmine a go next time.
    I would highly recommend Jasmine. She is an amazing girl and provides a great service. You won't be disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i swear i find it impossible to get a booking with her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    i swear i find it impossible to get a booking with her
    You need to book early to secure a session with Jasmine. She is very popular.

I've tried to book on several occasions and she was booked out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a booking a few weeks ago but alas something came up and couldn’t make it ,
    Kicking myself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I seen Jasmine before. Her English is perfect as she grow up here and goes to uni.

Very good service. She’s got the typical vietnamese look (not the clubbing look). I think western guys will find her very attractive. Not so much the asian brothers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the detailed review. I haven't been back to 227 for about 12 months now, but it seems from all the changes as well as the bros recent reviews it'll be worth going back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When to try Jasmine again recently and she has lost her touch from when I first saw her. Her service was quite average at best.

Heaps of other ML's to try. Not worth the money for return visits for Jasmine anymore.

Banned
    Burn out perhaps... happens eventually

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Burn out perhaps... happens eventually
    Probably, she mentioned during the massage that she is working 5 days a week at 2 different shops, something like 50+ hrs per week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if Jasmine still working at 227 Broadway? Or just on holidays?
    -Matt-

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    Does anyone know if Jasmine still working at 227 Broadway? Or just on holidays?
    -Matt-
    She's on the roster today at the other shop. If 227 have pulled her from the roster, she may have worked her last shift there yesterday before going on holiday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    She's on the roster today at the other shop. If 227 have pulled her from the roster, she may have worked her last shift there yesterday before going on holiday.
    Jasmine works at another Shop...?
    Which one please...?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaehyung View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review. I haven't been back to 227 for about 12 months now, but it seems from all the changes as well as the bros recent reviews it'll be worth going back.
    I pretty much only go to 227 for the old RNT. It’s my favorite shop by far. The girls are always gorgeous, polite and definitely know how to tend to your needs.

Might make myself a booking for tomorrow now that I’m thinking about it 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds good, adding to my list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast