Thread: Jessie - Rocking body with amazing hands

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jessie - Rocking body with amazing hands

Booking was very straight forward, a couple of emails and a phone call.

Penny the owner was fantastic, pricing was described with enough detail as to what to expect, but still leave enough to the imagination. She explained the three that were working and with her help, settled o the 26 year old Jessie. I think she is probably a few years older, maybe even just over 30, but with a body like hers, she could also get away with 23!

It is a little confusing when you arrive, as it is upstairs and there is two massage shops within the small hallway, but their website highlighted this and I easily found the correct one. Penny introduced herself with a smile asked me to get ready and she would get Jessie. I paid her the $60 for the one hour.

As I was still getting undressed, Jessie walked in. I must say, I love that, not having to wait around for the lady to come into the room.

She was very pleasant to the eye, very pleasant and could see under that short dress she had a body on her. She asked if I wanted strong or soft and one of the reasons I do go to massage shops is for the actual massage, a great massage and then amazing touch at the end is near perfection.

The first part Jessie has down pat, good use of fingers and elbows and arms. She also mounted the table with her thighs around my ears, massaging down my back to my bum, that was heaven.

Then came the time for extras after 30 mins, $50 for nude JH or $70 for B2B. I went the second of course. Next she climbed back over my head, without the dress, but still bra and panties on (the panties I understand, as she was lightly grinding on my head, but rubbing her bra on my back was not the best. But I do love a teasing and touching massage whilst still face down, builds the fun.

Then without going into too much detail, she asked me to flip, the rest of the clothes were removed and she crawled up and down my body, kissing and caressing all of my body, with of course a focus on one area. It was very unrushed and finished with 5 mins to spare. A quick neck and head massage (again lovely) but she did put her bra and panties back on. Would have loved to admire those lovely breasts a bit longer.

Paid, got dressed, a gentle hug and I was out. Penny walked me to the door and asked how it was, just that extra level of service. I did not need to say much, she saw the smile on my face.

Will I be back? ABSOLUTELY! The questions is, do I see Jessie again or try someone else. Always hard when you find a little gem, do you stick with her or see what the rest are like. Good problems to have. The only real negative I have was that Jessie kept her bra on for the body to body on my back, and the rooms to not have floor to celing walls. But I think I was the only one there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jessie sister Alice also works at this shop. Try her out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might have to make a trip to the north side

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterjack View Post
    Jessie sister Alice also works at this shop. Try her out.
    She was great! Try her!

Shop Owner Artarmon Remedial Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonlife View Post
    She was great! Try her!
    Hi londonlife, thank you for your review, hope we will see you soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you get the sisters in a double ?

Quote Originally Posted by JT0417 View Post
    Can you get the sisters in a double ?
    Hi0417,they both working on every Tuesday and Sunday.

Banned
    Made time to see Jessie today, 😊 looking forward to her ministrations.

Dbl trouble with virtuoso alice would be an exceptional moment

Has anyone booked dbl ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Made time to see Jessie today, �� looking forward to her ministrations.

Dbl trouble with virtuoso alice would be an exceptional moment

Has anyone booked dbl ?
    Not yet, but Jessie was amazing and am told Alice could even be better. What a double it would be, I am hopeful of doing it soon. Would love to hear any reports from others that have

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    Not yet, but Jessie was amazing and am told Alice could even be better. What a double it would be, I am hopeful of doing it soon. Would love to hear any reports from others that have
    Alice I’ve seen 4-5 times and her approach to service is an exemplar.

I’m super curious about dbl trouble , though do wonder if I could . The intensity of 1 on 1 is quite demanding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Alice I’ve seen 4-5 times and her approach to service is an exemplar.

I’m super curious about dbl trouble , though do wonder if I could . The intensity of 1 on 1 is quite demanding
    I thought the same thing. 2 single sessions might be better value

Important notice: There is a Thai massage shop on the same floor, please don't go there.

Jessie is working on Saturday the 27th October, please come visit her.

84a Hampden Road Artarmon
    Wechat: jo2456125057
    Website http://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Jessie today. Everything about her described by other bro's is spot on.

I rang yesterday afternoon and asked Penny if Jessie was working today, and promptly booked her for an hour when confirmed she was in today.

Not much more I can add, except that the place was buzzingly (is that a proper word?) busy when I arrived about 10 minutes early and Penny advised that Jessie was ready and waiting for me. I got allocated one of the older rooms I think right near reception and could hear all the conversations outside. Jessie & I kept our conversations whisper quiet. Jessie is an absolute gem, a beautiful person and we got along very well indeed. Oh man - what a gorgeous body too!

She also did an exceptionally good massage and Part 2 was just outstanding! I cannot wait to see Jessie again, and thank you also to Penny for making me feel welcome and checking with me afterwards that all was good.

Must agree with all in this post. Jessie is amazing. A body made in heaven, skilled at massage and more. Have visited her a few times now. Looking forward to a session with Alice at some time.

A sisterly double? That’s a fantasy worth considering.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Met Jessie this afternoon. She is a beautiful person. Easy to talk too. I felt she was too tired. Poor girl had no break since morning. Felt sorry for her and ended up giving her a massage which she appreciated. Part 2 was as mentioned before.

Important notice: There is a Thai massage shop on the same floor, please don't go there

Jessie is working on Tuesday the 6th November, please come visit her.

84a Hampden Road Artarmon
    Wechat: jo2456125057
    Website http://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site