Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do YOU punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why do YOU punt?

Paying for sex has always been taboo with me up until late last year. But know I can't imagine not doing it.
    I'm just curious as to why others do it?

Ill go first, I've always had inner confidence issues but managed to get my fair share of girls in my 20s and had some hot gfs. Now in my mid 30s Im single again and have gained over 40 lbs during my last relationship.
    As you can imagine someone who had issues when I was in shape has lost almost all confidence overweight. I am working on myself and in the gym trying to get my 20s figure back. Until I do and I get enough self confidence to start dating again punting it will be.

So that is my story, what is yours?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was the same. Had lots of gfs but a neighbour said he went to brothels and I googled and somehow found this site
    With dating and courting I often spent time with timewasters, who just wanted free dinners then would look for the next date somewhere else. I can still date and meet women for relationships, but punting is a fun hobby where I can meet a lot of beautiful women, and not have to go through the coffees, dinner and dating rituals

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Convenience
    Variety
    Laziness
    Simplicity
    Fucking attractive hot young girls I would never be able to fuck otherwise (I am old, ugly, in bad shape, and have close to zero charm and wit)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    For the high it gives me
    Have a high sex drive
    Love Asian women
    Because I can
    Because I have the money
    I like it
    Makes me feel good
    Like the excitement
    Like boobs
    Like kissing girls
    Like fucking girls
    Like having my cock sucked
    Like girls company
    Like the naughtiness of it
    Like to chase skirt
    Like the emotional connection....sometimes
    Fucking a naughty girl doggie style
    Giving girls orgasms
    Like the feeling the girls give me when they treat me like a king
    Leading a double life
    The excitement of walking into a shop and seeing the line up and having the choice of fucking anyone you want
    Variety of girls. Fat, thin, old, young, Asian, Turkish, African, short, tall
    Seeing my white boy cock inside a black girls pussy
    Seeing my cock stretch a small girls pussy in doggie as I grab her peachy bum
    Cumming on girls boobs
    Meeting strangers and fucking girls together
    The forum
    Punting every day
    Sydney punting scene
    I like JAV 69
    I like Rooters reviews and secretly wish I had his "job".
    I like Ahlungor's obsession with big tits. A shared passion
    I like looking at photos of girls in brothels to choose my next conquest

What I don't like:

Forum members who never punt or write an AR but reckon they are the world experts at all things punting
    Always having an empty wallet
    Hot rooms or sweaty summer punting
    Tiered pricing shops
    The emotional connection.....sometimes
    A bad punt
    Losing my mojo sometimes from punting too much
    Finishing a punt and then as you walk out of the shop you see a girl that wasn't in the line up and she is much better than the one that you just fucked
    Receptionists or shop owners who treat you like shit eg you don't like the line up so you politely say no thanks and they verbally abuse you. It is my hard earned money so I will spend it as I please.
    Leading a double life
    Days that I don't or can't punt
    Punting in Brisbane or Melbourne
    Girls that take your money and then provide bad service

Summary. My list of likes is longer than my list of dislikes so I will continue to punt.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do I punt?
    Happy to find one of my favourites or newies
    Yes it's my secret hobby

Need to budget a bit to stay in the black
    Out again tonight I think, adrenaline rising
    Tomorrow's rosters up on Aus99 soon
    ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With dating I met my share of "women who serially date and never choose someone for a relationshop"

Senior Member(無間使者)

f6tornado

Why do I punt? Because it excites me..pure adrenaline.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    At the very core, I have always wanted to have sex with lots of girls.

There’s nothing profound, no sugar coating, just what it is.

There was no surprise I found myself in front of stilettos and there began my journey into sexual freedom and liberation. 3-4 yeas in and going stronger and stronger

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why do I punt? I punt when I get pissed off by relationship. Just need a bit reminder to many pussies around and no need to get fucked up by one. At the same time you also don’t want to see the same girl to often in brothel. Otherwise, you end up in the same path.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am just trying to make the girls day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Because its quick & easy. No strings attached.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because I love fucking & always wanted to do it with hot Asian girls, now I can

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like that I can meet a lady, and in a few minutes she is naked in front of me and we are intimate, without any preliminaries except "hello how are you"

I like that feeling of several women wanting me to choose them for sex, but only one will have the opportunity

I like the choice in some brothels of enjoying a double, would never have that chance in my normal life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel its an addiction for me.
    Lately been slowing down and slowly trying to move away from it. Hard though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I started 3-4 years ago when I was going thru a difficult relationship. Was very depressed at that time. So visited a RnT for the 1st time.

And then I also liked that I could get anything with the money (rimming, cim, swallow etc.,) I've had these from regular gfs/partners as well but not something guaranteed when you feel like it. And I've never asked my gfs to do it but some loved doing it and I absolutely love when they do.
    I always have had a stigma of paying for sex. And so I never yet have had sex with a ML/WL! No intercourse, heck I haven't done DATY yet. I've even avoided DFK almost always unless it was thrusted. Also I'm very concerned abt sexual health... (I know absurd when one goes to RnT or brothel but still no penetration to fulfill a stigma. But makes sense to me I guess)

These days I have cut down to almost once in a fortnight or even monthly. I just can't get rid of that adrenaline rush/mystery factor in seeing a ML. Seeing a total stranger's naked body in few minutes of meeting and then of course having her caress me and my lil bro. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sambr View Post
    I like that I can meet a lady, and in a few minutes she is naked in front of me and we are intimate, without any preliminaries except "hello how are you"

I like that feeling of several women wanting me to choose them for sex, but only one will have the opportunity

I like the choice in some brothels of enjoying a double, would never have that chance in my normal life
    Any chance of a review ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't get it at home....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the excitment before walking into a shop and not knowing what to expect. Used to get nervous the first few times punting I think the first time I sat in my car a good hour being hesitant before walking in. I was punting about twice a week in 2016, about once a week in 2017 now maybe once a fortnight sometimes don't punt for over a month.

I enjoy the feeling when you book a girl you like for that evening, makes the day much happier.

Being told i'm a good guy and making the girl happy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first punts were very nervous too.

I like that now Im still a little nervous, but after some experience I can walk out if Im not confident I will be treated properly.
    Its great to know when it comes to choosing a lady and paying, I can choose and I can also walk away. Its my money. I can also come back to the same brothel if Im happy with the standard of service

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sambr View Post
    My first punts were very nervous too.

I like that now Im still a little nervous, but after some experience I can walk out if Im not confident I will be treated properly.
    Its great to know when it comes to choosing a lady and paying, I can choose and I can also walk away. Its my money. I can also come back to the same brothel if Im happy with the standard of service
    I hear alot of general talk bro.... when's your last punt?? Its easy as to sit behind a keyboard and dish out generalizations. How about backing up those claims aye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast