Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summerville vs Sydney Baby Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Summerville vs Sydney Baby Massage

Hi bro. Any you been to both place and can recommend which is better? I like look of both. Both have different price so I also can't tell what included and what different. Also does one have better ML?. Please does anyone have information? Really would like try on tonight 😉

Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Hi bro. Any you been to both place and can recommend which is better? I like look of both. Both have different price so I also can't tell what included and what different. Also does one have better ML?. Please does anyone have information? Really would like try on tonight 😉
    Mate, you should compare Apple with Apple 🍎 🍏!!

Sydney Baby is an all inclusive B2B shop so you should compare it with 227 Broadway or VIP 69 Liverpool. Strictly on a pricing point of view.

Summerville is a standard RnT where you pay the massage fees plus tips negotiable with your ML and you can compare it with the rest of any city shops .

Good luck

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, you should compare Apple with Apple 🍎 🍏!!

Sydney Baby is an all inclusive B2B shop so you should compare it with 227 Broadway or VIP 69 Liverpool. Strictly on a pricing point of view.

Summerville is a standard RnT where you pay the massage fees plus tips negotiable with your ML and you can compare it with the rest of any city shops .

Good luck

Cheers
    Ah this good information I did not tell if one included or not? Definitely lean too Sydney baby then. If I have to compare with 227 is better or same? Any girl recommendation for each store? Yumiko look great in photo but not sure ohotos legit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Ah this good information I did not tell if one included or not? Definitely lean too Sydney baby then. If I have to compare with 227 is better or same? Any girl recommendation for each store? Yumiko look great in photo but not sure ohotos legit?
    Yumiko's photo obviously looks fake.
    From today's girls in Sydney baby I've tried Sky. She's very good with lots of TT and a sensual finish.
    Don't chide me if you don't get the same level of service.

Also I like that the upstairs rooms in Sydney baby have inbuilt showers. Summerville has a common shower if it matters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yomiko' s photo is fake. But it is definitely a reasonable approximation in my view
    She is also Not Japanese but is Chinese and is prob 26 - and goes by Tina at 227 (who advertise her more accurately)
    Regardless of Baby Massage inaccurately advertising her she is really hot and a nice person too and gives a great massage

Recent Sydney baby massage photos are nearly all fake. Summerville website photos close to 100% real.

Having said that, the Summerville roster probably averages 5 years older.

Personally I stopped going to Baby as some of them are WL's that do fs for purely money (as it's fully licensed).

Summerville is more an RnT place where just maybe you will get extras if the girl likes you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to add to my earlier comment

227 Broadway
    Tina, China, 169cm, dress 6-7, model slender 34A-23-33, tanned skin, age 27 (Cheerful. Massage 8, GFE 10, English 9, Conversation 9)

Sydney Baby
    Yomiko:New Top Girl! 20yo, 172cm, a leggy top model from Japan. Gorgeous looking, Sun kissed hot slim body with long legs, curvy brown hair, statuesque model figure. She learned to dance.the training course keeps her body in perfect curve and gives her a peaceful personality. she get very experienced fantastic massage skill , also offers first class services! A must try girl, if you have not meet her, you are missing out. Highly recommended!

I will leave you to work out who gives the honest advert!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post

227 Broadway
    Tina, China, 169cm, dress 6-7, model slender 34A-23-33, tanned skin, age 27 (Cheerful. Massage 8, GFE 10, English 9, Conversation 9)

Sydney Baby
    Yomiko:New Top Girl! 20yo, 172cm, a leggy top model from Japan. Gorgeous looking, Sun kissed hot slim body with long legs, curvy brown hair, statuesque model figure. She learned to dance.the training course keeps her body in perfect curve and gives her a peaceful personality. she get very experienced fantastic massage skill , also offers first class services! A must try girl, if you have not meet her, you are missing out. Highly recommended!

---
    Hi aziza ... Is Yomiko 20ys or 26ys? From Japan or China? cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my past experience the girls ive seen there seem to rush the sessions, out of 4 x 1 hour visits 3 were finished in 45 & 50 minutes and the other 1 just on the hour.

The massage isnt that great but girls seem to focus on extra's. The only really good thing i had at this place is each time bbbj and sex was pretty good.

Massage wise i prefer Summerville massage, 6 or 7 times ive been here had great masssge

Hey PJ
    What is the average cost of cbj, bbj and fs at sydney baby?
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Hey PJ
    What is the average cost of cbj, bbj and fs at sydney baby?
    Cheers
    Each girl has their own rates for extra's, each time I was charged a different amount. I had one girl do CBJ and the other three did BBBJ, I was charged $40 for CBJ and BBBJ ranged from $50-$70. I had sex with three girls and they wanted to charge me $100 FS incl BBBJ. I wouldn't normally spend that much at a RnT but personally for me they were worth it. Also one of the girls allowed me to CIM at the end but the girl told me she doesn't normally do CIM, guess I was just lucky on the day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Recent Sydney baby massage photos are nearly all fake. Summerville website photos close to 100% real.

Having said that, the Summerville roster probably averages 5 years older.

Personally I stopped going to Baby as some of them are WL's that do fs for purely money (as it's fully licensed).

Summerville is more an RnT place where just maybe you will get extras if the girl likes you.
    This guy know what's his talking about
    I'm 100% agree with him.
    Stop kidding yourself lol.
    No different to brothel serivces if these girls charged like that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So it sounds like Sydney baby is comparable to 227 from pricing point, has less accurate descriptions and easier extras on offer?
    What about the place itself? Clean and roomy or more cramped type?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Supply and demand people, if the girl gets asked time and time again how can they refuse all that money?

Being fully licensed is an upside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too funny! Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post

227 Broadway

Sydney Baby

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Give them points for creative marketing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited this place on Friday lunchtime - I met the receptionist, $110 inclusive NHJ.

Not the most soundproof of places but overall a decent massage and great naked service.

Sky = gorgeous

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozguynextdoor View Post
    I visited this place on Friday lunchtime - I met the receptionist, $110 inclusive NHJ.

Not the most soundproof of places but overall a decent massage and great naked service.

Sky = gorgeous
    which one it was?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like Sydney Baby Massage 45 minute - $110 and saw the beautiful Sky - Thai girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jplover View Post
    So it sounds like Sydney baby is comparable to 227 from pricing point, has less accurate descriptions and easier extras on offer?
    What about the place itself? Clean and roomy or more cramped type?
    Extra's way eaiser to get at Sydney Baby Massage then at 227. Only problem is girls at Sydney Baby Massage charge their own extra's prices so for example FS could vary anywhere between $80 - $150 on top of massage price from my experiences and have been offered anal for $200 extra.

I've been there quiet a lot and have had FS each time and tipped the girl an average $100 so far they have been all good punts no bad ones yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast