Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best ASS in 278Club????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    I suppose her dryness in character is better than majority of the others who want to know about personal shit like jobs, money, gfs/wives or asking for reviews.
    Asking for reviews?
    Jeez, I have never had that one before!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I suppose her dryness in character is better than majority of the others who want to know about personal shit like jobs, money, gfs/wives or asking for reviews.
    True!
    I guess at least no bullsh*t!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Asking for reviews?
    Jeez, I have never had that one before!!
    I’ve been asked by probably 5 or more of them to write reviews. If you need to be asked, then it’s probably not worth it. I’ve only reviewed girls I feel worthy of reviewing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any updates on any new asses at 278???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been asked by probably 5 or more of them to write reviews. If you need to be asked, then it’s probably not worth it. I’ve only reviewed girls I feel worthy of reviewing.
    Funny all the girls I go with hate being reviewed. They don't like being talked about like lumps of meat or worse still getting bad reviews.

Banned
    I always ask the girl now. Always.

My reviews go into details about the session and I make this very clear to the girl. If they don’t want, I don’t do. When language is a barrier we use a translation app.

Funny moment recently when I spoke into a girl’s translation app to ask if she wanted me to write a review. It had been a great session: 90 minutes.

A big “yes” was the reply, with big smiles.

I spoke into the app again to say “the words I use will be very real about exactly what happened during our sex together. I will tell the truth about what we did. Are you sure this is OK?”

As I listened to the app translate my words into Mandarin for her, I watched the girl closely.

When the penny dropped, she threw the phone onto the bed and grabbed me into a big DFK with one hand on my cock.

Bobo at 278.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12