Thread: DAISY - “Stings like a Bee...” ;p

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

DAISY - “Stings like a Bee...” ;p

Been resisting the urge to punt to save money... but yesterday was horny as fuck working back late. Tried to book GNa @dreamgirls but it was slightly too late. So ended up with a selection from 278 of girls I haven’t seen yet and was told that Daisy was the skinny type. Looked at her photos online and she has a very pointy face, quite pretty.

SCOPING
    Was introduced to Daisy and she took me a few steps to the room. On first glance, quite short even with heels, I’d say the 160cm. Quite petite, maybe a size5.

Legs are dead set skinny, like a teenagers legs and in the heels they just tightened up. For me they are her best feature. I could fuck her alone on the legs.

Her face is as advertised with the most perfect triangle nose. You couldn’t sculpt that more perfectly... or maybe you could. Wonder if it’s surgery. Also a pointy chin and slim line face with pretty eyes and pale white complexion.

Arms also quite slim but not toned. Gotta say was a bit disappointed with the body once the clothes came off. She has a nice set of fakies but beneath she is a tad flabby or is the word other punters use ‘curvy.’ Either way it’s a sharp contrast to her fantastic legs. She reminded a little of a “bee” with skinny arms and legs... Hope that is not too mean. hehe!

TASTING
    You go for it and she will DFK you back. You hold back and she’ll hold back. So if you want it - go get it. No ciggie taste that I could tell.

PRE-GAME
    Good B2B in the shower, front and back utilising those hooters well. Without heels on she is quite short. She probably needs to trim or shave down below for those who like DATY.
    BBBJ in the shower was only halfway but she has a good touch.. on the bed tried to push for a bit more but dun think she will be able to DT many guys. She actually asked a few times about the arse drilling shit but I declined.

Nice Catbath! Had to check when I got home that she didn’t leave any hiccies. She did a few intense ones and before BBBJ she gives good attention to the balls and shaft. She’s had some training for sure, but I still think like a lot of the younger ones (she’s 24) they need to slow down, take there time with foreplay.

MAIN EVENT
    Yep tight. Fortunately she lubed me up well beforehand. Slid in like a fitted glove. All the way too, no holding back. One thing I appreciate about the WLs I’ve seen at Ginza/278 lately (as opposed to my regular MLs) is how well they can handle cock.

With the big mirror above all the ‘body extras’ kinda fall down and all you see is a much smaller body frame. It’s enuf to get you worked up. In missionary I focused on her face and DFK’d her while I slammed her pretty hard and deep. It’s kinda hot when they stop kissing you to grunt or gasp everytime you decide to lay into them.

I could feel an odd thing inside her. Every so often it’s like the head of my cock was passing another gate inside her. Not a barrier... like a ring? Dunno... when we switched to doggy it happened a lot more. Dun think I was 100% turned on by this girl so spent ages pounding in doggy. Felt a bit sorry for her but eventually I came pretty hard... as it’s been like 6 days!

AFTERWARDS
    She massages me lightly and I dozed off. Every so often I would wake up to her giggling at me...maybe I was snoring. But felt a strong GFE during this part of the session.

Overall... Look I’m pretty fussy with what I like in body type. What most find skinny I would call slim. Only part of Daisy that fits my ‘skinny’ criteria are her legs and surprisingly her face, which I dun usually care too much about. Most will describe her as ‘curvy’ cos of her rack. She is still quite a small girl for your average Aussie bloke and can handle cock.

Happy Punting

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice AR bro.
    That “ring” you are hitting with the knob of your cock is probably a IUD Intra Uterine Device.
    It’s a birth control device.
    If you are longer than average then you will probably tap on it

Banned
    Cool review bro.
    Gotta agree with the 278/Ginza ladies being able to take the dick, especially if you are bigger than average.
    "... passing another gate inside her." Haha, that's awesome! Was it like getting to another level on Mario?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Cool review bro.
    Gotta agree with the 278/Ginza ladies being able to take the dick, especially if you are bigger than average.
    "... passing another gate inside her." Haha, that's awesome! Was it like getting to another level on Mario?
    Haha... not really.
    Actually had that feeling with a few girls but was never sure what it was.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nice AR bro.
    That “ring” you are hitting with the knob of your cock is probably a IUD Intra Uterine Device.
    It’s a birth control device.
    If you are longer than average then you will probably tap on it
    Woa... learn something new everyday.
    So this is a semi-permanent thing they shove up there? Not surgically or anything?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Woa... learn something new everyday.
    So this is a semi-permanent thing they shove up there? Not surgically or anything?
    Actually now that I think about it, it sounds more like a diaphragm which is also a birth control device.