Thread: Mary - with impossible stats

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mary - with impossible stats

Made my way back out to 45 George again as my luck at other shops for petite young things wasn't so great.
    There are quite a few listed as size 4 on the roster, but the pic of Mary was super enticing, tiny with the boobies to play with.

Didn't make a booking, but luck would have it Mary was on and looked great in the intro.. it's a real pic on the website.

How can it be to have a slim body but with quite decent sized natural melons which she was happy to let me play with and she also used them for some bodysliding, so yummy.

Mary's isn't one of those teen types, maybe 24-25, but knows her way around the bedroom.
    Only CBJ this time, not 100% sure if she does the extra's, maybe it was just as I paid the cheapest price.
    Sex was short, but that was my fault and finished too early and can't recharge in time for a 2nd these days, so spend the rest of the time she cuddling her amazing slim and soft body.

Great value again and stamp of approval from Highflyer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Highflyer

I see a couple of new girls in the roster Vivian and Midori.

Did they say hello in the intro and if so what were they like.

Try and see Abby there. She is young and cute.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went out there again yesterday hoping to catch the new Midori, but she didn't appear in the intro. Went back for a 2nd helping on Lulu instead.
    Gotta say these prices are worth the trip out to the suburbs instead of rnt in city where you are paying almost the same price just for HJ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can she speak english or only Mandarin?

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    Gotta say these prices are worth the trip out to the suburbs instead of rnt in city where you are paying almost the same price just for HJ.
    You are on the money there my friend, literally.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sounds pretty good, will give it a try next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    agree with you here.... always wish I get to go out to the burbs and spend a weekend exploring with my little blue pills.������

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service