Thread: Haru

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Haru

I've read good ARs on Haru here and booked her as her first customer last tuesday.

She's in her early 20's. A lovely young Japanese face. About 165cm. Her body is quite toned with flat stomach. Cleanly shaved(lasered?) downstairs. A very smooth and tight body all around.
    She was very friendly from the start, her English is pretty good. It was a delight to converse with her before and after sex. Lots of eye contact during sex and very responsive.
    I booked for a 1hr long session and she was the first to ask for another round soon afterwards!

Overall, she ticks all the boxes I look for in a Japanese lady. 10/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManboy View Post
    I've read good ARs on Haru here and booked her as her first customer last tuesday.

She's in her early 20's. A lovely young Japanese face. About 165cm. Her body is quite toned with flat stomach. Cleanly shaved(lasered?) downstairs. A very smooth and tight body all around.
    She was very friendly from the start, her English is pretty good. It was a delight to converse with her before and after sex. Lots of eye contact during sex and very responsive.
    I booked for a 1hr long session and she was the first to ask for another round soon afterwards!

Overall, she ticks all the boxes I look for in a Japanese lady. 10/10
    Great review - thanks. Will have to check out soon. Eye contact and responsiveness can really make the difference. Do you know how she compares to Ashley?

Sexy Jap HARU. Ask for Wechat Video

Tall Slim Tan Horny

T /W. Thu/F / Sun. 1pm.... 9pm

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc