Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never EVER assume -- my debacle with Stephanie

Banned

Never EVER assume -- my debacle with Stephanie

I re-learnt a valuable lesson yesterday.

Never assume.

Even at $350 for an hour, never assume this means your session will include:

• DFK (or even light kissing!)
    • BBBJ
    • DATY

Even when you get confirmation of all of the above in writing.

For this re-education I can thank Crystal Chen, from Crystal’s IN/OUT.

After a lengthy text exchange – and two phone calls with Crystal – I arrive at an apartment complex for my 1-hour booking with Stephanie.

Call Crystal again, press the buzzer, security door opens, up 6 floors in the lift to apartment 6, knock on the door and it opens.

There in front of me is My. Kind. Of. Girl.

Very tall, young, hourglass, toned, long black hair past her bum, plum lips, high cheekbones, huge eyes – fark! Stunner.

Stephanie introduces herself and asks me to come in. It is a small and dowdy 3-bedroom unit. The lounge area has been partitioned with a curtain and it is from behind here that Crystal emerges.

I introduce myself and thank Crystal for how helpful she has been in organising my session with Stephanie because work circumstances that day had mucked me and the booking around a little . Crystal is a cool customer. No dramas. They are to come.

Stephanie takes me to her room and watching her walk in front of me is one of the reasons we do this. What a sight.

The room is large with a massage table in one corner, a small double bed in the other and a chase lounge along one wall. I walk over to Stephanie and embrace her and she is breathing heavily. She feels a little tense. I ask her if she is new to this work and she says yes.

“I am lucky to be with you,” she says. “You are a beautiful man.”

What happens next is still a mystery to me.

Stephanie freezes up. There’s no other term for it.

Her eyes are closed. She’s near motionless as we stand. I’m getting nothing from her. Nothing. Her breasts and mound are warm, almost hot. But nothing else. I think she is nervous. Scared.

Onto the bed. No change. She gives me a mechanical and amateurish cat-bath and then stops to get a condom. So soon? Then the realisation hits me that Stephanie is planning to give me a CBJ. I stop her.

We change positions and I start a cat bath on her. Her eyes are shut tight. Her legs are straight and he hands are covering her pussy.

I try to kiss her upper and inner thighs but she pushes my head away. It was almost funny. I look at her face to talk to her but her eyes are shut so tight she’s squinting. She doesn’t even want me to kiss her nipples (“too sensitive”) or her legs (“too ticklish”).

Stephanie is closed for business and this session has jumped the shark. It’s over. After 20 minutes.

Stephanie insists on giving me another cat bath. I’m semi-hard. Before long, she puts a condom on me and starts a mundane blow job. I can’t be bothered and I blow into the dom through a semi-hard cock. You know those orgasms?

We clean up, and at the 25-minute mark, Stephanie offers me a massage. I politely decline and tell her that I’m leaving. She looks worried. I tell her that today has been a mistake. No-one’s fault. Just a mistake all round. She does and says nothing to salvage the situation.

I get dressed and tell Stephanie she is a beautiful woman. We say goodbye and I ask Crystal to come into the room. She looks horrified.

I explain to Crystal that at $350 an hour I expect DFK, DATY, BBBJ and 69 AS A MIMIMUM. As we agreed (see attachment). Her earlier texts to me explained that CIM was $100 extra, like I was going to pay that on top of the $350.

Crystal looks confused. I soon find out why.

“If you want come in mouth that is extra,” she says.

I tell her to forget the CIM – I never wanted it or asked for it – because we’ve got more fundamental issues about Stephanie’s complete lack of service.

Crystal’s solution is to offer me another girl, Kitty, for the next half hour. I decline.

“You must meet her. She’s a top service girl.”

“That’s what you said about Stephanie. That’s why we chose her.”

“No, Kitty number one. Please. I want you to be happy.”

I tell Crystal that it’s just best that I leave.

“I give you $100 back to make it better.”

I decline again and say that won’t make it better, but she insists I take money from her. At this point I just want to get out.

“And you meet Kitty for next time.”

Whatever. I want to leave.

Crystal brings back $100 and Kitty. She is a slightly taller and older (30?) version of Stephanie. Kitty is hot.

Kitty asks me how was my time with Stephanie.

“Terrible.”

“Oh, I am sorry,” says Kitty. “You will have a better time with me. I promise.”

I don’t doubt that for a minute. You’ve got nothing to beat.

Gentleman, my dilemma is this…

Despite this debacle – $350 for no kissing, CBJ and “no touching” here, there and everywhere, I think I’m going to give Crystal’s IN/OUT one more chance.

I have a gut feeling that great times are waiting there. With the right girl. I suspect Stephanie is an ML who’s recently crossed to being a WL. Crystal and I had a good chat about what I expect when you fly business class. We now understand each other.

My last session was with Rui at 278. That was $220 for the hour and Rui – same build and style as Stephanie and Kitty – blew me away. She was awesome.

For me, with a dud session, the waste of money is bad enough, but the bigger drag is the waste of time. My work schedule between Sydney and Melbourne means I get one chance a month for a session. So it needs to be a hit. The money will be back. The time is gone forever.

The solution of course is to never assume what’s on offer for your money.

Even when you get it in writing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Perfect example of what a negative review should be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review. Out of curiosity, what made you choose this place? I’ve never even heard of this damn place! With so much to offer in Sydney, especially at that price, no time for shit like that. That’s a solid punt at dream girls where you won’t be left hanging.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Speech, what a waste of time... you should have been offered a full refund, no service provided.

I cant understand why you would give it another chance! Fark.. go to 244, 278 or Ginza and get looked after properly!! at $350/hour you deserve more and you gave them a chance, or are you hoping that because this one was so fucked up that Crystal will really look after you better this time?

Think of it this way... $230 at 278 with CIM or $450 at Crystal and apparently no guarantee to get anything!!!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Banned
    That's a really odd session bro.
    If she had her eyes squeezed shut, man, that's floppy town for anyone. From your description, she seemed really uncomfortable. As you said, scared.
    I kinda feel for the chick, but I am abit soft hearted. But fuck paying 350, let alone 250 with 100 back, for that service. If she ain't comfortable fucking and sucking for a living, she needs to do herself a favour and get out before her head gets too messed up.
    Better luck on your next punt bro.

hmmn went to the wrong place
    shane

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Western Sydney is the way to go. $130 hr today for one of the best punts I have ever had

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...b-10-Guildford

WEST is BEST.

Never pay $350 hr for a punt, it can't be worth it...... can it ?

If you have to go to the city do the sure bets like Paddo or 278 or Ginza.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate.
    I rather go to dreamgirl.
    Private apartment they provide top service.
    I try 2 girls they b4.
    Never disappointed
    Especially the young Japanese school girl
    Man d service is top
    N cim is included only 350

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sorry to hear about your bad experience, sounds like she didn't want to be there, every now and then these types of girls pop up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Waste of time and money.... thanks for the headsup though bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Perfect example of what a negative review should be.
    You should have seen this girl bronte.

It was like being given the keys to a Maserati with a flat battery.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol that comparison right there is why u are the speechwriter

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Commiserations SpeechWriter.
    LFK +CBJ = non Diamond service = standard service
    Just because a lady is a 10/10 in beauty, that is not $350 Diamond service on its own. This is one of the annoying fallacies of the industry.
    Really unless a brothel has a good track record, I'd have one foot directed to the door until the LFK test and CBJ tests are completed early in the punt (see below)
    Crystal Chen let you down big time, but its not completely their fault if a lady is just not suited to the industry. If this was a new lady they were probably more alert to possible service issues, and your review suggests that.
    You did a lot of things right, including texting your booking and confirming in writing what the agreed services were. I usually book by text now, so I can show that yes I booked for 730pm, and yes Im paying for Diamond service (includes BBBJ). If I cant confirm these in some way, then Im not visiting
    They need to give you a hefty discount next time so they can rectify this issue. Otherwise with a return visit you are paying $700 to chase your losses.
    The ideal principle is a replacement WL is brought in to complete the 1 hour booking. It appears there was a replacement available too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In your case, you had already blown your load so taking the offer of another lady straight away you would not be in a fresh state to enjoy
    Its easy in hindsight but Im writing what you could have done if it happens again (it will ruin the mood but your money comes first)
    The following is advice for the untested, unproven high price brothel where you need to be more careful about service

At this price, dont let the WL get fully undressed until she has shown she is ready to provide $350 service. If you get the warning signs of $100 service, ring manager and get dressed.
    At the start, let her stay clothed.
    Finding out early what level of service the WL is able to provide, means a replacement lady can finish the 1 hour session, and you will still have ample time left.
    Keeping the WL at least partially clothed at the start, avoids the "but she is naked now, so you keep going" excuse
    1. At this price, go to every punt very well groomed and dressed. (Im sure you do this). Politely greet yourself to the WL once the door is closed, give soft handshake and slowly give her a cheek kiss. Notice her attitude with that.
    2. Then take off your shoes, approach her slowly and precisely, and gently motion for DFK.
    Right there that you can see what the attitude will be like for the rest of the session. A great attitude barometer.
    If its weak cold LFK, this is the first warning sign
    3. Stephanie, first started to show hesitancy, and second, she pulled out her condom for CBJ. At this early stage, you had an early chance to call the manager. I dont care if she is naked, if you havent touched her in any sexual way, then only her bad service has been performed
    4. Call the manager on her mobile immediately. I have always found managers are responsive if there is an issue in the room. If no answer, ring the brothels land line if there is one.
    5. Fully dressed, politely but firmly ask what are your options. Its clear this punt is not going to be what you have reasonable expectations for.
    In your case, you paid $350 and its clear this lovely Stephanie isnt able to provide this level of quality service (not her fault but certainly not your fault).
    The mood has also been ruined, so you either need a partial refund and the punt continue (once its formally agreed what Stephanie is able to provide), or they need to find you a replacement who is able to provide $350 service
    Not having done anything sexual, you are still fresh to see another lady. You may have to wait and thats inconvenient, but not as inconvenient as paying $350 for this
    Getting a replacement lady instead is 100% fair at this point, or a gefty discount to continue with a standard service punt.

At this point you had the option of a new lady, and Crystal have kept a loyal customer. Stephanie, not able to provide a $350 service, is able to leave the room comfortably. Everyone happy

I bet Crystal Chen just employed this lady for her looks, and its fair to say they cant control everything the WL is able to provide. But what they can do is maintain a good reputation by upholding a reasonable customer's expectations of service.

The worst of all dud punts are when you have paid money at these highest scales.

At that price of $350 you could have bought a good suit that lasts 10 years, instead of paying the money on a lady for one hour, who is not able to supply a service at all.

If a WL gets through the job interview, has it explained what is required, but when the door closes she cant provide the service, thats not her fault, but manager needs to fix that issue immediately if top money is being paid

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sambr View Post

At that price of $350 you could have bought a good suit that lasts 10 years,

Where do you get nice suits from?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I thought about this overnight. If ever these was a case for a full refund this is it. Any normal shop ( and by shop I mean retail shop, not brothel), would have to give you your money back in full. He gets $100 back but still pays $250 for nothing.

That is a big problem with this industry.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At the recent end of financial year sales I got a $700 new suit half price ($350) at Myers in the Sydney CBD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Great review. Out of curiosity, what made you choose this place? I’ve never even heard of this damn place! With so much to offer in Sydney, especially at that price, no time for shit like that. That’s a solid punt at dream girls where you won’t be left hanging.
    Hey ro7a7e

Chose it because I wanted to do something different and it was in a convenient location for where I was last Friday. The set-up (3-bedroom unit with a girl working out of each bedroom) seemed to be a cross between Dreamgirls and Ginza.

Stumbled across the name somewhere here on the forum and did a bit of research. It seemed like a goer. I assumed the price point would insulate me against such bad service.

Alas...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Speech, what a waste of time... you should have been offered a full refund, no service provided.

I cant understand why you would give it another chance! Fark.. go to 244, 278 or Ginza and get looked after properly!! at $350/hour you deserve more and you gave them a chance, or are you hoping that because this one was so fucked up that Crystal will really look after you better this time?

Think of it this way... $230 at 278 with CIM or $450 at Crystal and apparently no guarantee to get anything!!!
    I hear you mate. I hear you. Especially re the opportunity cost of $350 at Paddo, Ginza or 278.

Yes — I’m hopeful that Crystal will lay it on, if there’s a next time.

There’s also the 172cm-tall matter of Kitty, the hourglass girl I met on my way out last Friday. And the way she looked at me when she promised a better time with her. And the way she stroked my arm...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    I hear you mate. I hear you. Especially re the opportunity cost of $350 at Paddo, Ginza or 278.

Yes — I’m hopeful that Crystal will lay it on, if there’s a next time.

There’s also the 172cm-tall matter of Kitty, the hourglass girl I met on my way out last Friday. And the way she looked at me when she promised a better time with her. And the way she stroked my arm...
    Hahaha... now think with your big head and not your little head!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast