Thread: Sarah

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sarah

Had the opportunity recently to visit 359 Riley St.

Rocked up at the shop without a booking and wanted to see the line up and at the time I arrived it must of been quiet as I was shown 10 of the 13 girls working. The first 9 girls that I was shown were all Asian and was expecting the last girl to be Asian as well but to my surprise it was a Caucasian girl by the name of Sarah. There were a few attractive Asian girls in the line up but I do like to mix it up a bit and have seen quiet a few Asian girls lately so decided to give Sarah a go. Paid for a 1 hour session.

Name: Sarah
    Nationality: Australia
    Height: Approx 165-170cm
    Dress size: 6-8
    Bust size: D
    Price ($): $160 - 1Hr (Silver Service) - Daytime Price (10:00-7:00pm)

Arrived in the room and Sarah asked me to take a shower, I undressed and jumped in for a quick shower and whilst showering Sarah stripped off out of her sexy lingerie to reveal a nice body with a great set of D cup titties.

Shower finished and dried off and Sarah directs me to the bed were she starts a light catbath and sucks my nipples and lightly kisses all over the front of my body whilst playing with my already full erect cock. After about 5 minutes of this Sarah grabbed a condom and started a pretty good CBJ taking in the whole length of my cock into her mouth.

After about 10 minutes Sarah even though wet already lubes up and jumps into cowgirl and rides me hard and fast then changing positions into reverse cowgirl, side saddle and lastly me sitting up right on the side of the bed and Sarah on top grinding away hard and fast again whilst I suck on her nipples and play with her nice D cup tittes. Finally blew my load into the dom and we both needed a break and just laid on the bed for about 5 or so minutes cuddling.

We still had 25 minutes remaining and Sarah asked me if I wanted to go again and I said yes definitely and she started with another great CBJ this time she was on her knees sucking away and looking up at me with a very naughty school girl look. She then wanted me to fuck her in doggie which I happily obliged then we fucked in reverse cowgirl and finished in stand up doggie and blew a second load into the dom with about 5 minutes remaining.

Sarah jumped into the shower and I followed straight after her and then jumped out, dried off and dressed and left a happy man. Sarah knows how to please a man and I will definitely be back to see her again soon.

Great value for $160 for an hour when you consider most Caucasian shops generally charge $250-$300 for an hour.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice Dan

Always good when you come across a good Caucasian girl, especially with big tits.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review, I have noticed that you can find Caucasian girls occasionally popping up in Asian Massage & FS shops. Noticed CBD 378, 84a Artarmon, 227 Broadway & Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont in particular being an Asian shops but having one or more Caucasian on their roster but they don't seem to last long is these shops.

$160 is pretty damn good for an hr with a Caucasian girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post

Name: Sarah
    Nationality: Australia
    Height: Approx 165-170cm
    Dress size: 6-8
    Bust size: D
    Price ($): $160 - 1Hr (Silver Service) - Daytime Price (10:00-7:00pm)

She is late thirties...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yup. Saw her in the line up not too long ago. Definitely in her thirties